Welcome to Gaia! ::

Avatar: New Age of the Four Nations

Back to Guilds

An Avatar: The Last Airbender role-playing guild for AVATARDS! 

Tags: Avatar, Airbending, Firebending, Waterbending, Earthbending 

Reply Earth Kingdom
Ba Sing Se Prison Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Queen Lady of the World

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 12:45 am
"Go to the lower Ring, on our way here I saw a fire nation air ship. We can use it to leave Ba Sing Se." Akiza felt a lot better now although she used a lot of stamina for those large fire blasts. "That Shang was really something, but we'll likely not see him again once we make it out of here."

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:52 pm
The Earth King came running to where the fight was and says"Damn to bad I wasnt here to help."He notices Shang and walks over to him."Shang are you alright can you here me SHANG!!"  

ten_spot1

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:59 pm
User Image
~ Shang - Leader of the Dai Li ~

Shang started to come to but he was having trouble moving, his muscles were still a little paralyzed from the lightning attack. He looked around, "Those thieves are getting away... I have to stop them..." He said trying to sit up the best he could.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:16 pm
"Shang You need to rest ill take care of them do you have any idea where they went.You two get a medic here now"he said poiunting at a couple of dai li  

ten_spot1

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:20 pm
User Image

Shang shook his head, "No... they didn't say where they were going... but they escaped through there..." He said indicating the hole in the wall nearby, "Where they went after that though is beyond me..." He looked at the ground, "Im sorry for failing you my lord."  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:25 pm
"Dont blame yourself you did not fail me if anyone failed me i failed me for not reinforcing these prison walls."  

ten_spot1

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:27 pm
User Image

Shang shook his head and tried getting up, "But I should have called reinforcements to help but instead tried taking them on alone and they got away."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:29 pm
"Well yes that is part off it.Rest my friend ill find them do you know what they look like."  

ten_spot1

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 12:41 pm
User Image

Shang nodded, "The first one was Toren... the thief that you ran into, but the other one was a fire bender... she was still wearing a fire nation outfit but I can't remember."

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 10:45 pm
"Thank You Shang I will send out a Wanted poster ASAP." He then runs off on a wave of earth and heads to send out a wanted tag on these two.  

ten_spot1

HealingAssass1n

Devoted Explorer

8,900 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Informer 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:46 pm
User Image

Shang got a little bit of feeling back in his limbs, allowing him to stand up and walk. He slowly made his way out of the prison, a Dai Li agent walked in and sealed the hole in the wall. Shang made his way back to the palace to get back to work.

Earth Kingdom

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff