Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Arena 1: The Plains Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:33 am
Tensuo remained in his emotionless state, the little boy was starting to piss him off with the whole dog thing.
He began doing rapid hands and finally ended with Ram, it was usually used in strong Katon Jutsus. Tensuo blew out a great amount of fire that formed into a fire dragon with three head, which is known as the Fire Hydra. The Hydra blew out three giant flame dragons at the giant dogs. Two of them shot at the dog that Quan was merged with and due to Quans speed, it would most likely be too late for him to evade this devastating Fire Jutsu. The other one shot at the other two merged dogs, he hoped that those dog would have so much burns that they would need to be put down. "Like I said, dogs need to be put down."

Katon: Shinhidora no Jutsu (Fire Release: True Hydra Technique)
Description: An extremely powerful technique, used only by the most powerful of Leaf-nins, it has been known to destroy entire landscapes in one fell swoop. By somewhat summoning a large, fiery monstrosity in front of them: a Fire Dragon with three heads, the user is able to fire three Katons equal in strength to the Karyuu Endan at three different targets, or all at one.

This is Karyuu Enden [3 of these thanks to the jutsu]:
Katon: Karyuu Endan (Fire Release: Fire Dragon Blast)
Description: A jutsu that sends a stream of fire towards the opponent in the shape of a large dragon from the users mouth. The intensity of the flame is enough to completely melt stone and the end result of this techniques rampage is an explosion enough to send an entire mountain aquiver.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 9:14 pm
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

User Image

Chen Quanxxxx Kumogakurexxxx Chuuninxxxx Hachibi Jinchuuriki

User Image

▶▶xxSileиce is goldeи, рaтieиce is a viятue... вцяиiпg ғieяcely, цитil oиe succuмвs.xx◀◀

User Image

((Yayz I finally got to use my double headed wolf ~ I've always wanted a chance to turn into a giant a** dog. Yes I know I'm a very silly person.
And yes I know this fight was very badly planned in my part, but I finally got to turn into a giant dog blaugh

Wow, pretty amazed that you know Jounin katon O_o I'm screwed.))

The good thing about Garouga was the since they were spinning so fast, the air around them is sharp enough to cut like blades, and naturally a layer of "wind" would be formed around them, repelling anything that comes near.

Without stopping in their spinning, the two giant wolves collided straight with the katon jutsu. For a fleeting moment neither attacks moved. Then, one of the wolves gave a pained whine, before changing back to two tiger striped dogs, their fur burned in patches and standing unsteadily on their paws.

The wolf with Quan was still battling steadily with the two hydra heads, and a few moments later both attacks were dispelled. The fire dragons vanished, and at the same time the double headed wolf dispelled to show a burnt red dog, as well as Quan with his shirt in tatters and parts of his body showing burns. (I did NOT say pants in tatters for obvious reasons.) Quan was still in mid-air, and less than a meter away from Tensuo. Just as the Garouga ended, Quan raised his halberd into the air, only to cleave down on Tensuo's head with all the strength he could muster - Hal-quake. Tensuo would need more than just speed and flexibility to avoid this deadly attack.

Hal-quake
Rank: A (Also requires S-rank strength and A-rank chakra control)
Range: 20 meters, every direction
Description: The user raises their halberd or poleaxe high above their head, focusing a large amount of chakra into the blade. Then by swinging the blade into the ground, the chakra transfers into ground and creates an earth-quake. The quake can make enemies in range stumble and fall, creating an opening for an attack. If someone were to get in the way of the weapon, they would be cleaved completely in half.

User Image
AkatoraXXXXKurotoraXXXXChutora

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 3:08 pm
In that dead second, Tensuo knew that his training would be proven useful. After making the three necessary handsigns as quickly as he could, a pulse of chakra shot out right as the Halberd was forced down on him. The Halberd stopped just before it hit Suo, "....Suishin...Denji! [Magnetic Propulsion Lv. 4]" The technique that Quan used would indeed be fighting the Propulsion, but it would buy Tensuo enough time to roll away. He quickly tried to move out of the way but then found that his shirt had caught a few of the embers of the Katon jutsu, he blew the fire out and took out his katana. "You....The power of the Hachibi... will be no match to my clan. Why don't you call that damn demon?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:16 am

User Image

User Image

▶▶xxSileиce is goldeи, рaтieиce is a viятue... вцяиiпg ғieяcely, цитil oиe succuмвs.xx◀◀

User Image

((Magnetic as well? Dayum.))

Magnetic propulsion eh? Let's see how you deal with this then...
Quan grimaced as his attack smashed into the ground, creating a giant crater and an earthquake, probably making Tensuo stumble and fall as a result. Knowing that his opponent used magnetic jutsu, Quan sheathed his halberd and took out his wooden nunchucks.
"I don't need the Hachibi's help for the likes of you, thank you very much.
To tell the truth, Quan wasn't sure if he could refrain from killing Tensuo if he brought out the demon within himself, but of course he kept those thoughts to himself.

Quan put his nunchucks into his mouth and drew out eight shuriken, four in each hand. He let them fly all at the same time, towards Tensuo. Each of the shuriken were connected to thin, razor sharp wires, probably able to cause deep cuts. He fully expected Tensuo to be able to avoid or repel them away with his magnetic abilities, of course, but that was all part of his plan. As he let the shuriken fly, from his backpack he took out a larger one, a fuuma shuriken (Sasuke's giant a** one). He let that one fly as well, hissing through the air and heading towards Tensuo's neck.

At the very last second before it reached Tensuo, the shuriken split into two - Shadow Shuriken Technique. The second one, hidden beneath the first one, flew towards Tensuo's stomach, aiming to cut him open. In total, there were now eight small shuriken and wires, plus two fuuma shuriken flying towards Tensuo. After Quan let fly his barrage of weapons, he was already forming another set of handseals for another jutsu.

((Sorry if that was confusing >.< ))

User Image

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:28 am
Suo had seen the strings due to his Byakugan implant, he charged up momentum in his hands and feet. Once he released it he seemed to disappear , but he really just ran to the right and then ran behind Quan. To the naked eye, it would seem as if he disappeared. 12 slashes had already been made, "....Henjiboshi....."

Henjiboshi [Endless Fate] - The user holds his sword behind him and gathers chakra in both his hands and feet then releases it all at once giving him a great up rise in speed and hand quickness as the user vanishes and appears behind you he has already done exactly twelve slashes that could not been seen by the normal eye and each slash is hitting a vital organ or tendon which will result in sudden shock or paralysis.
Rank C  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 3:41 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

Perfect.
For a fleeting moment, Quan allowed himself a grin. Everything was going according to his plan, since Tensuo had finally moved up closer to him. It would seem as though Tensuo had disappeared to the naked eye, but then again, Quan was not someone with normal eyes. He could "sense" that Tensuo had just dashed past him with blinding speed, slashing his katana. Quan waited until Tensuo was close enough to him, then he reached out and grabbed his sword wrist just as the katana descended upon his shoulder, making a deep cut. The strength of his grip was hard enough to snap his wrist, and needless to say, it was not a grip Tensuo could break out of, unless he cut off his own arm.
"Garando no Ametsuchi (Realm of Emptiness)..."
He muttered just loud enough for Tensuo to hear, to let him know that it was all over.

Garando no Ametsuchi (Realm of Emptiness) – A rank
This unique genjutsu is done by touching the opponent. Once touched, the opponent would find themselves trapped into an empty realm, with nothing to see, hear, touch, smell or taste. Because they are not in the Hadou clan, they have not received decades of training for this kind of world, and it would drive them insane. The opponent would start gibbering nonsense and only the strongest opponents would retain their minds afterwards. The Sharingan would have no effect because there is seemingly nothing for them to release, but the Mangekyou can break through it. The effect lasts for one day in genjutsu, but only a few minutes in real life (3 posts by the user, during which the opponent is unable to move due to the effects).
If the opponent is 1 rank below the user then they would be driven insane afterwards for 1 day.
If the opponent is 2 or more ranks below the user then they would be driven insane for life, and there is no way to restore their minds.
If the opponent is of the same or higher rank than the user then the genjutsu would have no after effects on them (genjutsu would still cause them to spout gibberish.)

((It's not an auto-hit because it's a denfensive move, a bit like fending off a punch out of reflex action. Plus, I made the handseals in the last post blaugh ))

User Image

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 15, 2010 6:19 am
Tensuo closed his eyes, he did not feel the pain of his wrist breaking because of his seal. He activated his Clans' State of defense, the genjutsu was disbanded and Suo was back in the real world where he dominated. Although Quan grabbed his wrist, the flames from his X Gloves were now burning the little boys hands."......Burn in hell....." Pain was slowly returning to him, he felt the slash on his shoulder first.

Zama Gakidou - State Of Defense
In this State the user can Chose to use either Basic Ninjutsu Rank B or below or Basic Taijutsu's of the ones they have learnt there Power will be Very small but this state Contains a Great Help the user can Absorb all Ninjutsu Attacks Made at him and Genjutsu will be instantly disbanded, This state Lasts up to 15 posts.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 6:37 am

User Image

User Image

User Image

((I thought the flames of the X gloves were on the hands, not wrists?))

"Not before dragging you down to the fiery depths with me."
Quan muttered softly, not letting go of Tensuo's wrist even though the flames were clearly burning his hands. His mind, surprisinly, was in an extraordinarily calm state, almost as though he was preparing himself for a certain foreboding death.

With his hand still clutched around Tensuo's wrist in a death grip, Quan drew forth his free hand, holding two explosive tags. His hands were nothing but a blur as he slapped both of them onto Tensuo's shoulder, forming a handseal as he did - the handseal to signal the explosion. It was a near suicidal move, intending to take the older boy down with himself.

User Image

iZann

Hiro the Herp

Dedicated Zealot

5,550 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:31 pm
[Wow, you want to die with Suo. eek Eh, I guess this fight is over.]

"You crazy b*****d..." It seemed as though there was nothing he could do about it. Once the tags exploded, a giant chunk of Suos shoulder went with it. Quan would suffer severe burns and had gotten some of Suos blood on him.

A that moment, several medics had rushed to the area and put the two boys on gurneys to be treated. There was a slim chance that Suo would even live but they had to do what ever it took.

[Now you can just post anywhere in the Cloud village. If you think that I passed, then tell me. If I didn't..... Well, then I guess I'll have better luck next time. xd ]  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff