Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
FF13's awkard scenes thats too funny

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

mon-tann

Beloved Sweetheart

12,625 Points
  • Married 100
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 2:14 am
Lol, fangirls and maybe fanboys make the whole party fall in love with eachother. Well, blame the creator who presented the scene that makes the fans scream.

Thanks guys for making my pairing come true, and no, its not Fang and Vanille rofl xD

-sigh- The funniest part was Vanille having a reunion to Fang. Lol, Lightning watched the whole thing while Snowe and Hope turned away while Sazh is being all sad at the end. I know, you'll never get Vanille Sazh, your too old.

But Lightning and Hope is a different story mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 5:35 am
I haven't played XIII yet but WHAT?! Sazh likes Vanille?!
And what about Lightning and Hope?!
Not to be like a creeper or a downer or some weirdo that you might punch after I say this, but I, for some reason, thought that Fang and Vanille were lesbians...  

SophieMorita

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 9:58 am
I don't know if the crying meant happy tears or what you said...
But Vanille and Fang are actually older than Sazh (chronologically). Plus i think he had a wife as he wants to save his son, Dajh. Unless he was adopted.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 26, 2010 10:33 am
I like to crossover Lightning with Noctis. He seems more her age, then if she were to get with Hope. I thought it was a just a mother or sister thing with him.

But from FF13, Snow and Serah are my favorite.

Eclairsu

Eclairsu

Princess Kitten

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 5:33 am
um....stupid paring coming up
*clears throat*
Cid Raines and Lightning  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 11:08 am
Parth Makeo
I don't know if the crying meant happy tears or what you said...
But Vanille and Fang are actually older than Sazh (chronologically). Plus i think he had a wife as he wants to save his son, Dajh. Unless he was adopted.

Yes, he was married, but his wife died prior to the events of the game.  

metal_blossom

BleedingInkXIII

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:15 pm
Anyone else here think Light and Fang are perfect for each other? ;D

And sorry to all your LightxHope fangirls/boys; No. Just no. I can't see Light and Hope together as a couple. (and this has nothing to do with Hope being my third least favorite character...with Barthandelus as first and Snow second -.- )

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 12:16 pm
Marrionette89
Lol, fangirls and maybe fanboys make the whole party fall in love with eachother. Well, blame the creator who presented the scene that makes the fans scream.

Thanks guys for making my pairing come true, and no, its not Fang and Vanille rofl xD

-sigh- The funniest part was Vanille having a reunion to Fang. Lol, Lightning watched the whole thing while Snowe and Hope turned away while Sazh is being all sad at the end. I know, you'll never get Vanille Sazh, your too old.

But Lightning and Hope is a different story mrgreen

I loved that scene. Light, the perv. rofl

BleedingInkXIII

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas