Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Back to Guilds

Reply The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!
Hitchhiking on the Halo ring. o.O

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Marvin or Mavin 2.0 (2.0 in new movie)?
  Marvin
  Marvin 2.0
View Results

FoxDemon53

PostPosted: Wed Jan 11, 2006 8:09 pm
I was having a chat with a close friend, and she proposed that I do a Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy and Halo cross-over fan fic, and I could use some ideas, if you wouldn't mind helping me out. ^ ^;;  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2006 12:12 am
I applaud the idea and would happily read it if you get anything written. I'm not quite in the idea mood, but if I think of anything, I'll let you know.  

mcm

Its.Me.Pippin!

PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 4:16 am
Sounds interesting! I'd read it but I'm not all ideas this morning! sweatdrop I'll get back to you! smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2006 5:10 pm

Cortana=Chronically depressed AI. surprised

Animeistro

FoxDemon53

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:55 pm
Animeistro

Cortana=Chronically depressed AI. surprised
Good one! And thank you others for your suport. ... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 10, 2006 9:17 pm
Holy crud, we had the exact same idea. You might have been first. I swear I didn't copy you. sweatdrop

Threw this together with Windows Movie Maker.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Xeno Zen Neptune

PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 3:01 pm
idea idea idea the vogons could double as grunts and the krikkit white robots could double as elites the halo could be based around a planet in the zz 9 plural z alpha and slip into the rift every now and then. the now what president could be murderd by the robots... unless its a continuation of the hhg series and then it could be that he hhg 2.0 ends up not being destroyed and then somebody finds it and wonders how it got there and then zaphod's grandfather shows up and somehow regenerates the earth and aurthur gets blown up again and ajarag[?] tries to kill him again but turns into a fly again when aurthur steps on him again and slartibartfast has to deliver the undelivered earth to resume its program and eccentra gallumbits opens a brothel on earth with ford and then trillian and zaphod and im wayyyyy ahead of myself 3nodding 3nodding 3nodding

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Brother
of the
Sky

Hey, I got an idea! We could take a pop tart and fill it
with nasty meat!...you could cook it in a
sleeve thing...you could dunk it in the toilet...

PostPosted: Sat Aug 19, 2006 8:53 pm
well she could make soem Doctor Who Refrences and maby some Star Trek ones 2. Have 42 written on all the Halo peoples Armor.  

Thowell3

mcm

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 11:16 am
timcool8
well she could make soem Doctor Who Refrences and maby some Star Trek ones 2. Have 42 written on all the Halo peoples Armor.

Did you know Douglas Adams wrote for Doctor Who at some point in his career?  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2007 7:03 pm
Sounds like a great idea, wish I could help. Post if you ever get anything done.  

Svlad Cjelli

mcm

PostPosted: Fri Apr 06, 2007 1:13 pm
If anyone wants to pick this up, pm or im me for some brainstorming, I keep wanting to write, but I can never hit the right mood.  
The Official Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Guild!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games