Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
ÐεМόη οғ мү НεαŘτ (Link to RP on 1st post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Does a Part 2 Sound Good?
  Hell Yes! Bring it On!
  Meh... either way, I really don't care
  No! It's just a damn waste of time...
View Results

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Jul 30, 2010 5:20 pm
look what I found Scouts
http://media.photobucket.com/image/mansion/drizzlis/AuntAurna.jpg?o=12&sortby=sevendaysview  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:46 pm
So, I'm new and I have no clue as to what's going on so far! If someone would tell me, I'd greatly appreciate it!  

Mellophone Mafia

5,900 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Member 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:28 pm
I was waiting too but I got impatient XD Whoa. I like the picture I have for Kit better. The long hair just doesn't seem to suit the character in the picture.

Mello, welcome ^^ You're the first new person to this RP in a while, yay! Um ok so the story helps a bit, I actually don't remember what it says anymore x.x; Anyway! Miki was a princess of hell but died and was reincarnated as Nikki who's friends with Dante and Dei. Her daughter, who was brought back to life by a combo of necromancy and spirit magic is Lyra who is being taken care of by Eury, a prince of hell, and Kit, a fox demon banned from hell. Lerista is a demon who used to be the commander of Satan's army but gave up his position because of his love for Miki but Miki fell in love with Lain, who was THE fallen angel of death, who faded after she left. Lerista seems to be kinda bitter about this and despises demons in love, at least that's what it seems now o.o; Sirena is the commander of Satan's army as well as his queen. They had a son, Kage who just so happens to have a love interest in Nikki, who was his sister. I hope I didn't leave anybody's characters out. If that's still confusing then... gomen v.v;  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:40 pm
Scouts pretty much got everything down. Nikki has NO idea of her past, and neither does really anyone else. Lyra doesn't even know about Miki being her mother (yet), she believes Kit and Eury are her real parents. Also, 100 years ago before Miki 'disappeared' she stole her father's most strongest beast, mostly because she was pissed that he made her baby die, and then she disappeared with it, so...her father is trying to locate her human reincarnation to get it back, though he still hasn't found her. sad  

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:18 pm
Ugh guys I don't know if I can keep with this. I would love to but the thing that bothered me the last time is happening again and I just don't think I can handle it a second time. That and it doesn't really seem like Missy or Leifka are posting much for Kit v.v; I'm gonna post my next post anyway and think about it...  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:12 pm
I feel like such a bad person... I neglect poor Eury and Kit and Lyra.... I feel soo bad! I must keep up the sex that is Eurynomos! *Huggles Scout (my gods Leifka hugged someone! XP)* 'Tis shame! Ima try to be better! I swears!!  

Leifka

Unleashed Lunatic

Missy Eevee

Angelic Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Aug 03, 2010 9:36 am
Awww! No scouts, do leave us, I will try and post as much as I can. It's just in the evening, I might be on, but i get busy with school work as well. I will keep up Promise! *Huggles Scouts and Leifka* (I'm gonna take this moment and hug leifka, I doubt this rare occurrence will ever happen again lulz) We loves you Scouts!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 pm
-huggles them both back- Thanks guys. It stopped right now so I'll just have to get over it XD It's just the way some people post is... really annoying... Poor Kit is crying sooo much now XD  

Dragonscouts

Beloved Bloodsucker

5,950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Citizen 200

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:51 pm
T_________________T Gomen if my posting is annoying. D:!! -Snuggles Scouts.- Don't hate me. T____T I wuvers yew!  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 10:36 pm
Gomen guys! ^_^ Bare with us! Leifka starts school soon so she's been getting things ready for that! Just be patient with us. <333  

[ Usagi ]

4,550 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
U/C

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 19 20 21 22

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items