Welcome to Gaia! ::

Roy Mustang's role-playing Crumpet Heaven!

Back to Guilds

The world of role playing and Crumpets awaits you! Enter if you dare... 

Tags: Roleplaying, Anime, Misc, Randomness, Crumpets 

Reply Creata GROUP RP HeAvEn
~The Hotel California~ []Open and now accepting! []

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Fan Before It Was Cool 500
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:45 pm
(This roleplay has been imported. I give all credit to it's creator, G-Light-1994!) User Image
"Welcome to the Hotel California."

User Image
Welcome everyone, to the Hotel California, oldest, and....shall I say, most wondrous, of Its kind. We have a beautiful pool, a court yard, and our own green house. The hotel is full of all sorts of.....treats. You see, this house Is filled will spirits. All of them, from different times, but all as equally..... trapped. They can't help it, I keep them here...and me alone. Though they seem happy here, It is all just a mask, That I make them wear. Oh yes, they all search for a way out, but only I know how. So come in. Stay at the Hotel California.... You can check out anytime you like....but you can never leave.....

"Such a lovely place. Such a lovely face...."

User Image

[] Opening Post [] Rules [] Song and Lyrics [] Profile Skeleton [] Accepted Profiles [] Reserved [] Reserved [] Open []

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:46 pm
User Image

Here are the rules you will need to follow in your stay here.....

1. Follow the rules
2. Keep it pg15
3. No cyber here.
4. Follow the story line. No going wayyyyyy off topic (bad example: "....and so he found out that the lady was really a alien!" )
5. Pm Darkforgoten fallen angel all profiles titled "Hotel California"
6. Listen to the song, or read the lyrics before joining please. It really important that you do.
7. Please keep it literate. (At least a paragraph)
8. Please stay in third person. use " " for speaking and italics for thought.
9. You may have more than one character, but no more then four.
10. I am the Lady that binds everyone in the hotel, so please don't send me profiles for her.
11. There can only be five people that come to the hotel, and get trapped, everyone else is a spirit.
12. No leaving the hotel property.
13. have fun......

User Image

[] Opening Post [] Rules [] Song and Lyrics [] Profile Skeleton [] Accepted Profiles [] Reserved [] Reserved [] Open []

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:50 pm
User Image

In order to join, you must first listen to the song 'Hotel California', or read the lyrics. Please highlight over the next line.
Please put a ninja at the bottom if you listened to the song, a lama if you read the lyrics, or a heart for both.

Song: Hotel California

Lyrics: On a dark desert highway, cool wind in my hair
Warm smell of colitas, rising up through the air
Up ahead in the distance, I saw a shimmering light
My head grew heavy and my sight grew dim
I had to stop for the night
There she stood in the doorway;
I heard the mission bell
And I was thinking to myself,
"This could be heaven or this could be hell."
Then she lit up a candle and she showed me the way
There were voices down the corridor,
I thought I heard them say...

"Welcome to the hotel California
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
Plenty of room at the hotel California
Any time of year, you can find it here"

Her mind is Tiffany-twisted, she got the Mercedes bends
She got a lot of pretty, pretty boys, that she calls friends
How they dance in the courtyard, sweet summer sweat.
Some dance to remember, some dance to forget

So I called up the captain,
"Please bring me my wine"
He said, "We haven't had that spirit here since nineteen sixty nine".
And still those voices are calling from far away,
Wake you up in the middle of the night
Just to hear them say...

"Welcome to the hotel California
Such a lovely place
Such a lovely face
They livin' it up at the hotel California
What a nice surprise, bring your alibis"

Mirrors on the ceiling,
The pink champagne on ice
And she said, we are all just prisoners here, of our own device.
And in the master's chambers,
They gathered for the feast
The stab it with their steely knives,
But they just can't kill the beast

Last thing I remember, I was
Running for the door
I had to find the passage back
To the place I was before
"Relax," said the night man,
"We are programmed to receive.
You can checkout any time you like,
But you can never leave!"

User Image

PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:51 pm
User Image

'Visitor' Profiles

[ image here ]
[b]I am controlled by:[/b] [size=9][i][] Gaia name here [][/i][/size]
[b]My name is:[/b] [size=9][i][] Full Character name here [] [/i][/size]
[b]I am the wonderful age of:[/b] [size=9][i][] Age here [][/i][/size]
[b]My personality is:[/b] [size=9][i][] Personality traits here [][/i][/size]
[b]I love to:[/b] [size=9][i][] Hobbies here (at least three)[][/i][/size]
[b]Please don't put me in these situations:[/b] [size=9][i][] Fears here (at least two) [][/i][/size]
[b]It's true, I'm:[/b] [size=9][i][] Sexuality here [][/i][/size]
[b]My history is:[/b] [size=9][i][] History here [][/i][/size]
[b]Did I leave anything out?:[/b] [size=9][i][] Any extras here [][/i][/size]

Spirit Profiles

[ image here ]
[b]I am controlled by:[/b] [size=9][i][] Gaia name here [][/i][/size]
[b]My name is:[/b] [size=9][i][] Full Character name here [] [/i][/size]
[b]Unless I lost track over the years, I'm:[/b] [size=9][i][] Age here [][/i][/size]
[b]My personality is:[/b] [size=9][i][] Personality traits here [][/i][/size]
[b]I love to:[/b] [size=9][i][] Hobbies here (at least three)[][/i][/size]
[b]Please don't put me in these situations:[/b] [size=9][i][] Fears here (at least two) [][/i][/size]
[b]It's true, I'm:[/b] [size=9][i][] Sexuality here [][/i][/size]
[b]I had a life long ago.....:[/b] [size=9][i][] History here [][/i][/size]
[b]Did I leave anything out?:[/b] [size=9][i][] Any extras here [][/i][/size]

User Image

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100

DarkForgoten
Fallen Angel

Captain

Beloved Rogue

26,165 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 27, 2010 6:57 pm
User Image

Lady Hotel Owner:

User Image
I am controlled by: [] []
My name is: [] Marie K. Williams []
I am the wonderful age of: [] 2,923 []
My personality is: [] Fake friendly, psychopathic, trance-like, controlling.[]
I love to: [] Marie, naturally likes to dance. She will dance with anyone who is willing. She will sing her heart out to anyone willing to listen, and her quarters are filled with the many many paintings, that she has painted over her many many years of existence. []
Please don't put my in these situations: [] Marie has always had a deep fear of thunder. If she hears it, she ducks and covers. And she a bit of abandonment issue. She can't be alone for too long, its like she NEEDS people. []
It's true, I'm: [] Strait []
My history is: [] Marie was born long ago, to parents who were very cruel. They treated her badly, and they always called her their 'little accident'. At about age twelve, they just up and abandoned her. She was yesterdays news. Her Personality started to change from there. The few people she knew, in her caged in life, also started to treat her with hate. They called her things like 'the ugly duckling' and 'the failure', because she wasn't exactly the prettiest thing on earth. After a few more years, she started noticing that while everyone around her aged, she stayed exactly the same. noticing her new found 'power' of sorts she started gaining revenge on the ones who hurt her so. She also began to realize she was able to bind spirits to certain places. After this, her heart began to blossom into something....sinister...and yet.....beautiful. She started to damn spirits to a cave. The living didn't like this at all.....they began to revolt, and when an angry mother pierced Marie's heart with a dagger, she realized that to her Marie's Horror....she was immortal. Many years after that, she was alone. she had long since released those spirits from the cave. She was very lonely. Every one she knew, she had killed in anger. Then she got a brilliant Idea. She opened a Hotel. an Evil one....one where you check in.....but cannot check out. She would keep people there forever. to always be her friends....Forever.... []
Did I leave anything out?: [] Marie's Problem in the looks factor eventually improved. She keeps a personal grave yard in a locked dungeon, in the very basement of the hotel, for the ones who pass away eventually. []

'Visitors':

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am controlled by: [] _Leola_Asarai []
My name is: [] Alysa Aeron []
I am the wonderful age of: [] 18 []
My personality is: [] Free Spirit, Loud and eccentric. []
I love to: [] She loves to take photos of everything, she is rarely seen without her camera. She loves ghost stories. She loves to dance to the beat of her own drum; if you put any sort of music on she will start dancing. []
Please don't put me in these situations: [] She has a fear of drowning, she won’t go in any water deeper that her head. She also has a fear of being trapped. []
It's true, I'm: [] Straight []
My history is: [] Alysa’s mother never wanted a child. Some say it was cruel of her to keep Alysa because when she was little her mother used to lock her in the basement. She would be in there for days before her mother would give her any food or water. Once she was left in there almost to the brink of death. When she was 12 the water main in the basement burst and it started to fill with water. Alysa found strength she never knew she had and busted through the door. She ran for her life and never looked back. She went from foster home to foster home but then at the age of 16 decided to find her own way in the world. []
Did I leave anything out?: [] Despite her lifetime of abuse she still a rather nice girl who is fun loving. She is all about live for the future and forget the past. []

User Image
I am controlled by: [] Rekoj Dekciw []
My name is: [] Emee Smith []
I am the wonderful age of: [] 21 []
My personality is: [] stubborn, opinionate, argumenative []
I love to: [] write, fish, fix computers[]
Please don't put me in these situations: [] The movie Exorcist and being alone[]
It's true, I'm: [] gay []
My history is: [] I was born in Texas. Mother was a church goer. First came out of the closet to her, because we were close. But she threw me out. Been on my own for awhile, writing stories for newspaper here and there, earning some extra cash. Somehow got a story about the Hotel California []
Did I leave anything out?: [] I can fix anything. []

Spirits:

User Image
I am controlled by: Darkforgoten fallen angel
My name is: Originally : Nathan Lucas Lathanile (( Neigh than Lu cus La than yule) I lost track of it over the years.
I'm: 15
My personality is: Dark, Loner-ish...
I love to: Explore the halls of the hotel, scaring people (living or dead), dancing, being alone, and other things.
Please don't put me in these situations: Meeting new people, people..
It's true, I'm: Bi
I had a life long ago.....: Nathan was born in Wales. His father had walked out on him when he was still in his mother's womb. His mother died shortly after giving birth to him; leaving the all doctors to believe he was still born. Except one. A young Transylvanian women who was finishing her medical degree. When she found the child she noticed he was still breathing, but just bairly. She decided to look after the child. She named him "Nathan". After a few weeks of recovery she brought the child home to her fiancee and they adopted the child and raised him as their own. A few months later after their moved back Transylvania. From then on Nathan grew up there. Many years later when Nathan reached the age of 5 his adopted parents took him on a trip to visit his step grand parents. There was a huge car accident and his adopted parents died leaving him an orphan yet again. Lucky Nathan had miraculously survived. then things turned for the worst he started living in the streets of California. At 15 he was hit by a car and has no memory of how "live" his life roaming the halls of hotel California.

Did I leave anything out?: He doesn't know he's dead, he has a Transylvanian accent.

User Image
I am controlled by: [] xXxtenshimizuxXx []
My name is: [] our names are Flynn and Keith []
Unless I lost track over the years, I'm: [] 10 and 11 []
My personality is: [] Flynn, is vary childish, loves annoying others, ADHD
Kieth, is over protective for his brother, easy going, and down to earth. []

I love to: [] Flynn: talking, running, eating
Kieth: silence, reading, Celtic music []

Please don't put me in these situations: [] Flynn: bats, spiders, small rooms (was shot in the chest and left in a closet to bleed to death.)
Kieth: anything happening to his brother, rope (he was hung the wrong way an suffocated slowly) []

It's true, I'm: [] Homosexual []
I had a life long ago.....: [] We moved to California from Scotland with our mother, then she met that man... He hated us more then anything in the world, as far as he was concerned we were simply in the way. we were never aloud to speck much because he hated our accents just as much as he hatted us, He would beat us till we passed out if we dared to say a word more then what he allowed... On our mothers wedding day, he had his family murder us and turn them selves in so that are step father would not get the blame for setting it all up... we were murdered in the hotel we were staying at... Hotel California... []
Did I leave anything out?: [] Both are vary good at the Celtic two step, as well as playing the violin. They can both hold there liquor vary well. []

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I am controlled by: [] Rekoj Dekciw []
My name is: [] Evan Burke []
Unless I lost track over the years, I'm: [] 26 []
My personality is: [] dark, unfriendly, bit antisocial[]
I love to: [] Roll cigarettes, gamble, play pool []
Please don't put me in these situations: [] God and my father[]
It's true, I'm: [] straight []
I had a life long ago.....: [] Ran away from home when I was only 16. Found my way to California, from Nevada. Father was a drunk, bible thumper. Put the fear of God and alcoholism in me. I came upon the hotel when running away from a mafia. Although I thought I was safe, I ended up meeting my demise after a bad game of poker in the card room. Turns out the b*****d followed me into the hotel. He took my money and ran. []
Did I leave anything out?: [] I will find a way to get that man to come to the hotel. I will get my revenge then. []

reserved for more ocs.

Creata GROUP RP HeAvEn

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games