Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Just Another Sad Killstreak...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dunderhero

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 3:37 am
U Get An Emergency Airdrop On Terminal, U See 2 EMP's, A Chopper Gunner, And A Predator Missle, And Your Like "They Are So Gonna Get Their Asses Whupped" And Then Somebody Uses An RPG On You And You End Up On The Other Side Of The Map. You Get Revenge By Killing Them SO MUCH, And They Talk s**t About You Saying "Why You Got A Grudge On Me?" Anything Similar Happen To Any Of You Guys?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 4:01 am
EMPs dont come in emergency air drops o.o . and if they did you would not get 2. its like a 5 percent chance of you getting it in a normal carepackaage too . your lying .  

Dude658

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 12:05 pm
ok you are the worst liar ever, lol...

sure you could get a choppa, or a predator drone, but emp's are a big no...they're a 2.72% with regular care packages and 0% on emergency airdrops, or else then, i do the opposite, some dude had a harrier that killed a guy who had a choppa, i stole it from the both of them, then he killed me...but anyway

i always try and steal care packages  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:31 pm
Hey! Just Because You Don't Get It Doesn't Mean I Won't.... It Is Possible! Just It Hardly Happens...  

Dunderhero

10_Shred_10

PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 7:49 pm
only once have i ever got an EMP from a care package and ive gotten so many care packages from s&d

funny thing is is my bro just made an account and his first care package was an EMP (go figure)  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 28, 2010 8:31 pm
Its proven you will never get a emp from a emergency airdrop and if you did you will never get 2 razz .  

Dude658

Dunderhero

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 5:00 am
Ughhh What Kind Of People Are You!?! Just Like I Said Before, If It Doesn't Happen To You! It Doesn't Mean Mean It Can't Happen To Me......!!!  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games