Welcome to Gaia! ::

◇ Xtreme Skilled Knights ◇

Back to Guilds

An army of many is more powerful than an army of one. 

Tags: everything, anime, poetry, clan, gold, fun, knights, skilled, RP, games, music, advice, vending, webcasts, booty grab, contests, art, music, zOMG, Wii, Xbox, Playstation, PC 

Reply Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives
Activity and Events to come!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Celeste_Nightshade

Vicious Bloodsucker

4,250 Points
  • Battle: KO 200
  • Battle: Mage 100
PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:00 am
One and all Family of the Xtreme Skilled Knights!

It is I, Celeste, here to talk to you all and trying to think of some contests you guys would like to see around here! I know I have been gone QUITE a bit, but I have been busy with my baby boy who is 7 weeks old now and starting to get into a routine, SO that means I WILL be around!! *cheers*

SO! It's almost August, my birthday is in august..SO I am thinking of everyone's birthday that's in August we should do a HUGE birthday Bash! Either in Towns OR in here via RP? I don't know it's just a thought that came to me...lol and we could do a contest for the zodiac signs that share this month, Leo and Virgo! *claps*

Well let me know what you guys think and what your ideas are.

I miss you all,
Celeste

PostPosted: Thu Jul 29, 2010 10:21 am
Hey! *Hugs* how are you, how's the baby? It seems like just yesterday he was still inside you.

My b-day's in Augest too, I'm a Leo, which are you? Throwing a party in the towns might be really fun. One of my friends did this two weeks ago and it turned out to be great.  

Creepy Kuro Neko

Moonlight Phantom

Ancient Library____________-__________Guild Archives

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces