Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
The Alphas Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 9:29 pm
"Whenever Zahzi is experimenting with voluntary test subjects, I am involved. You see, I am his creative, and strategic mind." The man said, looking at Amaya.

"...You just live off of bitchiness, huh..?"  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:12 pm
((Soo...uhm...I'm guessing Rose was taken to a bedroom and laid down? If not, I'll just edit my post or something.... I thought ya'll would have gotten to it if I waited, but now I'm confused..sorry! LOL and I just realized that Eva's still in her bra- TIME FOR SOME TEASING!))

Soft, slow breaths puffed from Eva's mouth as she slept against the small of Jack's neck, creating small spots of fog on his mask from the difference in temperature. A twitch in her eyelids was followed by a shift in her muscles, making her bury her face into the skin beneath it, her chest following suit. She whimpered a bit as her wound gave off pain, though both the pain and the cry were muted by sleep.

Kio grunted as he opened yet another door, soon finding himself lost within this hell hole. Not that he really cared anyway. But he wished he could find a damn bed. Limping toward another room, he paused to press his head against the door frame. He was thankful for how cold it was compared to his flaring body, a common side effect for fighting infection with antibiotics.
Inhaling sharply, he put his body weight on the door, causing it to open. Even through blurry vision, he could see what he'd been searching for. A grateful smirk played upon his lips as he stumbled over and collapsed onto the bed, soon discovering the uncomfortable lump. But he wasn't about to search for a more comfortable place to sleep. Shifting himself around, he eventually found a comfortable position on the lump and promptly went to sleep.

Bi-Bi inhaled sharply as she opened the door, already feeling guilty about disobeying Brad. Blinking, she stared down an empty hallway, panic starting to spread within her mind. Had he...Did Brad....
She shook her head. Bad thoughts weren't going to help her. Instead, she lifted her ears. A soft grunt was heard somewhere within the walls to her right. She couldn't recognize whether it was from Brad or not, but it was from somebody. Tip toeing through the hall, she opened the first door, which led to a second door, which led to a third. Bi-Bi began wondering if she had either gone the wrong way or simply heard wrong. However, as she opened the third door, she soon saw that she hadn't mistaken the noise.
But it was definitely wrong.

Golden eyes widened to the size of dinner plates as she took in the sight of Kio, shirtless, on top of .....on top of.....
"R-ROSE?!" Bi-Bi screeched, staring at the wolf girl underneath Kio, a coat flap being the only thing keeping her from skin on skin contact with the tempermental fox.
"WHAT ARE YOU TWO DOI-"

"Anabelle," a lazy voice crept from Kio's throat, "if you don't stop yelling, I really will tear you to shreds..."

Bi-Bi inhaled sharply. So...So they really had....KIO HAD....
With a stifled wail, the feline backed into the door behind her and fled from the room.

Kio fell back to unconsciousness with a groan.  

BlackCandy705
Vice Captain

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:30 pm
As Bi-Bi fled, she would have bumped into Brad as he was returning to see how Rose was doing.

"Bi-Bi..? Is something wrong..?" he asked, an eyebrow raised.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:32 pm
((Yeah, that's where Rose is at. You got it right. ^^
*giggles* And I'm glad she is in a bed.))

"...So you give Zahzi his ideas for experiments basically?"

"It's what I'm around for. Got a problem with it, p***k?"

"...God... Damn it..." Jack growled quietly between grinding teeth, his whole body stiffening beneath Eva's. She just had to fall asleep. On him. With nothing for a top but a bra. Not that he could mind. The lack of clothing did give a rather nice... show...
STOP YOU IDIOT! He barked at himself, almost shivering as his eyes darted away from Eva's two lady chest lumps. BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING THAT YOU WILL GET YOURSELF KILLED!
A small whimper escaped Jack's throat as Eva shifted herself around, causing his attention to go right back to her, and her ever so wonderful--
STOP BEFORE YOU DO SOMETHING STUPID.
". . .******** my life." He groaned heavily, his hands shaking as he clenched them up into fists to keep himself from stealing a feel of Eva's chest.

Rose let out a tired groan as she felt something plop on top of her. Though it was warm and comforting and subconsciously it smelt delicious to her (causing a smile to stretch across her face as she slept), the thing was proving to be annoying as it was disturbing her from beautiful sleep and dreams of even more beautiful Kio.
As the thing began to move itself into a more comfortable, but slightly suffocating position, on top of her, Rose took in a deep breath of the overwhelming scent, which oddly seemed to be making her Kio dreams more and more vivid. The dreams were cut short though at the piercing scream of BiBi, making Rose's eyes burst open and look around in a panicky fashion.
She was in a room, with Brad, she felt kind of naked, and Kio was on top of her. Nothing unusu--
Kio was on top of her.

Kio.
Was.
On.
Top.
Of.
Her.

"Eh.. Eheheh..." Rose began giggling softly as her face turned in a shade of red that was so bright, it made her look like a Christmas light. "Heheheh....... Heheh... Kio... Kio's... on me..." She mused, trying to giggle as softly as a rabid fan girl could when her number one idol was laying on top of her. Shirtless. And using her like some sort of body pillow while she herself was butt naked.
If only he was awake... She thought happily to herself, the smile on her face growing even wider. Ohhh... "If only..." She sighed happily, unknowingly gazing at the fox like the stalker lover she was. "One day though, my love. One day." She whispered softly, as if she were meaning for only these words to be heard to Kio, as she picked her head up slightly, just so her nose was right under Kio's neck (the strongest source of his scent she had come to find).

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:39 pm
"Correct. I am the one responsible for many of his most ingenious creations.." The man mused with a smirk.
"Oh, where are my manners...I am called 'Lynch."

"Yeah. Your bitchy comebacks suck."  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:45 pm
"...Charmed." Amaya grunted in reply, giving Lynch a dull glare.
"I'm Amaya, the b***h on the bed arguing with your idiot is Adrianna, and the one stabbing Zahzi is Aiden. Don't ask why he's male. We don't know."

Aiden, although already clearly pointed out, made himself known when his name was called by stabbing Zahzi extra hard, causing more blood to splurt out.

"And who gives a ******** rat's a** if they're good or not?" Adrianna asked, moving her neck side to side like she were some sort of Ghetto Queen.
"I certainly don't remember signing up for some stupid a** bitchy comeback contests, nor did I hear one being announced."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 9:48 pm
"Yeah, keep barking...No one thinks you're important..."

"I see...The one arguing with the one with the dull tongue is Deschain, the more...Human side of Zahzi's head. The one HELPING your friend, Aiden, is called Trite...A little case of dementia there...And the giant in the corner of the room...Well, let's just say Navox is NEVER in a good mood...And if he is, RUN..."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff