Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply "Other" ~ non-related discussions
can any of my super special awesome gamer friends help me??

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HawkEye4736

5,550 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 8:42 pm
well, i wanna design video games, so i started jotting random ideas down since 6th grade, and i now have about 100? 120? and i just wanted to post my format, and see if anyone would help me out by making their own character. please dont make them like super overpowered, and nothing vulgar O.o other than that, HAVE FUN! Also, the reason i am posting in the final fantasy forum, is because i think i would get more helpful responses than in the useless gaia chatterbox TY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

also, please no random bumping >.<

Name:
Class/Job:
SubRace(s):
Skill Sets (somthing like a broad catagory of there skills, like ice magic or traps):
Strength:
Dexterity:
Intellect:
Constitution:
Charisma:
Weapon of choice:
Armor of choice:
Start Hp:
Start Mp:
Guardian Spirit(bottom):
Sex:
Familiar/pet:
Mount/means of trans:
Relationship(brothers, sisters, etc.):
Affiliation(good bad):
Combo ability(if say a summoner, and a elementalist combined there skills, they would be able to summon the great elemental lords/gods...this is just an example):
OTHER:

The Guardian Spirits, are kinda like what sign of the zodiac you were born under, the GS's are: Salamander(fire),Undine(water), Gaia(earth), Wisp(light), Shade(dark), Sylph(air), and Volt(electricty), and they can infulence different things, like you compatability with others, and your strength in *insert thing here* for instance, if a salamander sign (fire person) tries to use water magic, it wont be as effective as if that someone used fire magic.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:13 pm
For the stats I think it would be helpful if you could put like reasonable base stats so others don't go crazy on overpowering them like you said. It might give us a idea on how we create the character.  

Akumauri

Oblivious Mischief
Crew

Tricky Lunatic

12,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Jack-pot 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 1:31 am
It sounds more like a table-top game though from the stats you just presented. It's so broad; Oblivion-like; which is a game in itself so there's no argument in that. But I think it's good if you explain what kind of game it is before we come up with characters.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:56 am
If you are planing on making a table top game from 100% your own rules...That will take years.
If you want a boost, you can take some rules from other Table Top RPG games and fix them to however you like. I tried D and D, It seems complicated at first but then it's all about knowing when to use what ability per adventure, moving in the right way, and role playing to the fullest.  

Parth Makeo

Romantic Lover

4,950 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Loiterer 100
"Other" ~ non-related discussions

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items