A Guild for all lovers of Pokémon! 

Tags: Pokemon, gaming 

Reply Pokémon Defenders
Tell me about Leaf Green please? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is Leaf Green/Fire Red better than the other games?
Yes! Get it! It's all nifty!
76%
 76%  [ 19 ]
Yellow was better... Pikachu!
24%
 24%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 25

piinkerton

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 5:25 pm
Leaf Green is awesome, and a great remake of Pokemon Blue, however it is incredibly short, and not really challenging. After you beat the elite four, and catch the legendary Pokemon, you're pretty much done on your journey....
I would reccomend buying it. Despite the length, it is a VERY good game. Sure gave me something better to do in chemistry.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 23, 2005 9:08 pm
joannakmitchell
ruby and saphire are very different from green and red . what i don't get is the leaf and fire sweatdrop

its because they cannot call it "red" and "green" since those are already pokemon versions, they added the "fire" and "leaf" to tell them apart from their older counterparts  

Mori no ouji

Ryokku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:36 pm
I didn't read wat any1 said but I can say it like yoda..
better than fire red >Leaf Green< is
I can say it in math
Fire RedBut anyway it takes plce in Kanto
(Where Yelo,Redd and Blo wer)
And it has hot graphics it's fun
I have both(redd AND Green and GREEN rox meh sox)
I prefer Green if U remember the girl in viridian forest in yelo
"I looked all over and I couldn't find a Pikachu!"
U can catch Pikachu's in V. forest I cat 2 I have 1 on meh team
He's roxor
Get Gren scream Im doing it AGAIN??!!!  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:44 pm
Forestianfire
joannakmitchell
ruby and saphire are very different from green and red . what i don't get is the leaf and fire sweatdrop

its because they cannot call it "red" and "green" since those are already pokemon versions, they added the "fire" and "leaf" to tell them apart from their older counterparts

dar never was a "Pokemon Green Version"
just a "Pokemon Red Version"
Don't try 2 correct meh I no I am a Poke'Maniac I just doh dress up like meh fave...  

Ryokku

Ryokku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:48 pm
... domokun ...Who da frk says nifty OMG I wrote it eek
I feel so geeky... xp  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:53 pm
hoobDood
i can't answer either of those options... leaf green and fire red are just excuses for not being original enough to think of 100 or so new pokemon (like gonbe!) and a new world. though i can say it was better than yelllow... stare

I don't want any new Pokemon... isn't 386 enough? What I want the creators to do is make a game that has all three worlds and all of the Pokemon, so we can have a nice, long gaming experience. 3nodding  

Fischer

jedi_master_tenku

PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 1:54 pm
Meh. It has some improvements over the original Blue it was based off of, such as better graphics, and the ability to run from the start, so you don't have to go so freaking slow forever. I personally have a hard time sitting down and getting anywhere on it because it's so similar to the originals that I lost patience quickly. And if I remember right, you can only trade Pokemon from it with other Leaf/Fire games, and possibly Colosseum (I forget), so it's kind of limiting in that respect. But overall it's not bad, and I would recommend picking it up to anyone who's not sure. If worse comes to worse, you can get it used.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 31, 2005 2:00 pm
Ryokku
... domokun ...Who da frk says nifty OMG I wrote it eek
I feel so geeky... xp

I say nifty AND Jeebus. 3nodding  

piinkerton

Pokémon Defenders

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers