Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dragonheart Fortress

Back to Guilds

A sanctuary for videogamers and anime fans alike, but of course anyone else is welcome too 

Tags: games, anime, manga, roleplay, tech 

Reply General - generally if it doesn't belong elsewhere, it's customary to put it here!
Any advice?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 7:59 pm
I'm going back to school September 2nd and it's got me really depressed. I've heard that the kid who made my 8th grade year hell, might be coming to my school this year. I'm already pretty miserable being considered a mute by almost every one and I'd like to avoid having to beat the crap out of this kid to get him to leave me alone.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 04, 2010 8:13 pm
Are you going to high school?:3
Why does he bully you? And really..my only advice is make alot of friends, join clubs, teams, etc...The more friends you have the better...maybe he'll leave you alone when you make the football team and have all the jocks as your friends lol^^
I know, 'But Muffin, that's easier said then done!!!!' And believe me, I KNOW.! I was a totaly dork 2nd-7th. Then 8th grade I sprouted my wings and became a social butterfly:3 I had my first boyfriend and stuff so that helped...
But really, make a buttload of friends. Just be nice and smile(:
I'm here to talk if you want^^ I like to try and help peopleo wo
> 3<

thespeckledfreckle

Fashionable Streaker

7,100 Points
  • Pie Feeder 50
  • Clambake 200
  • Profitable 100

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:23 am
I appreciate the advice but I just cannot do that, I am the most antisocial person I know. Half the people in my school really believe I'm a mute. I can count my friends from school on one hand, And it's gonna be a hell of a long time before I can change that.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 5:44 am
I know exactly how you feel dude. I've dealt with the same and worse over the years. I am also rather shy and such, always known as the quiet one. XD

I had massive problems with bullies, so many people are/were out for my blood you wouldn't believe, lol..

hmm advice.. Well tbh not a lot can really be done.. I basically tried my best to avoid and ignore them. If that didn't work I'd get teachers involved. And eventually I just resorted to getting violent back at them, cos is was f-ing ridiculous!

Anyway.. Yes, try and make more friends. But don't lose your current ones. Always try to be with someone who'll defend you.  

Benny-Dragonheart
Captain

Original Lunatic

13,250 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Neo Bahamut 95

PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 7:11 am
I've tried bringing the teachers into it, but since I'm the only one he ever harassed, to every one but me he seems perfectly normal, so they didn't change anything.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 05, 2010 10:54 am
Benny-Dragonheart
I know exactly how you feel dude. I've dealt with the same and worse over the years. I am also rather shy and such, always known as the quiet one. XD

I had massive problems with bullies, so many people are/were out for my blood you wouldn't believe, lol..

hmm advice.. Well tbh not a lot can really be done.. I basically tried my best to avoid and ignore them. If that didn't work I'd get teachers involved. And eventually I just resorted to getting violent back at them, cos is was f-ing ridiculous!

Anyway.. Yes, try and make more friends. But don't lose your current ones. Always try to be with someone who'll defend you.

This, same for me pretty much. Not much you can really do except stay away from him. And if it comes to it, you may have to hit him. Sometimes things have to be taken into your own hands. But yes, friends who'll defend you are good  

SoulKnight-Mikey
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Aug 06, 2010 8:57 pm
Neo Bahamut 95
I appreciate the advice but I just cannot do that, I am the most antisocial person I know. Half the people in my school really believe I'm a mute. I can count my friends from school on one hand, And it's gonna be a hell of a long time before I can change that.

Oh my God, I feel you all the freaking way!! I'm the same, man..... emo
But don't get in a fight with anyone, now....... that just causes trouble for both sides..... :/
I can't really give you advice about being social because I'm practically afraid of people, but..... just try your best. n-n
*hugs*

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 4:57 am
Thanks everyone, I'm feeling a bit better now.  

Neo Bahamut 95

SoulKnight-Mikey
Vice Captain

6,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Informer 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 5:10 am
Really glad to hear it dude ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 11:15 pm
Of course~
And glad you're feeling better!! whee
We're always here to support you, whether you want us to, or not~
*throws a boot at you*
YEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAH!!!!!! >:'D

Farfellion Rincrick
Crew

4,700 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
General - generally if it doesn't belong elsewhere, it's customary to put it here!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games