Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
What lays in between (Fantasy rp) (OPEN!)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:28 pm
We've all heard the legends, giants, fairies, unicorns, furries, ect., but those are just tells, or are they? What if I were to say they are real? What if I said humans could see and interact them...only if they believe? These creatures of legend are very real and exist in the world intertwined with our own. Though they have been forgotten by man, they are very real. The imaginary places created by children are not so fake. Most children stop believing in the world of magic as they grow but there are those who go on. Believer's live in the world of man and adventure in the world of make-believe. Each of these two worlds can not exist without the other, but not is all safe is this world of pure imagination. There are dark forces at work, created from the evils of the human world, every negative thought and action empowers these beings. Now both worlds are endanger, and it is up to us to stop them.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:32 pm
Rules:
You may be a human, furry, or fantasy creature
Keep the killing none evil shadows beings to a minimum please
Follow Gaia TOS
No God modding
No making your rpc a super, unstoppable, Godlike being
Have fun and be creative! ^^  

Gravity Sword

Gravity Sword

PostPosted: Sat Aug 07, 2010 8:49 pm
Name: Kyle
Race: Human
Appearance: Brown hair, blue eyes, and white skin. He wears blue jeans, a black shirt with a grey target on it, a cross around his neck, and finally green hoodie jacket.
Bio: Unlike other children Kyle never outgrew his imaginary friends. Every where he goes he sees the other world around him, at school, on the subway, outside, ect. His parents were always a bit worried about him, to the point of taking him to therapy every Wednesday. Kyle is a happy person and doesn't let a simple problem get him down.

Kyle walked home on his way home from school, noticing the the strange world around him. He saw beautiful plants growing in seemly lifeless areas. The rest of the students gave him look and whispered rumors about him. Kyle just ignored them and payed attention to the world amazing world around him as he made his way to the subway. He noticed a few furries waiting for the train with him, Kyle made sure to wave hello at them.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:13 pm
(No one likes my rp! emo )  

Gravity Sword

Super Taco Pocky

850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:24 pm
(Interesting idea, might post here later)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 24, 2010 2:54 pm
If you can correct the typo's in the introduction, I'll join this, as it looks interesting... and I'm somewhat bored.  

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200

Kotetsu_Uzumaki

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:18 pm
Lazurkri
If you can correct the typo's in the introduction, I'll join this, as it looks interesting... and I'm somewhat bored.

agreed. this has some potential.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 05, 2010 9:13 pm
Name: Kroq-Gar

Race: Lizardman

Appearance: Blue scales, gold armor on chest, shoulders, knees, shins, wrists, tail tip, head and back, very muscular. Or gray jeans, black hoodie, and a gold chain with a shrunken daemon skull on it.

Bio: Born into a war against the daemons Kroq-Gar has trained every day to keep his fighting shape. His squad was on of the few to loose not a single warrior. Now that the war has passed he has began to enjoy his life a little more. He acts more like a teenager now and goes out often, but stays physically fit.

Kroq-Gar was walking around the mall looking at nothing in specific. He came upon the food court and bought two cheeseburgers, one order of orange chicken, three tacos, a slice of pizza, and a large root beer. He sat down and scarfed the food down in the blink of an eye. Bored he jogged back home. He went to the weight room and began to work on his upper body.  

Disturbed-Perfection

4,850 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100

Kiku_Remora X

7,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Consumer 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 09, 2010 5:05 pm
Name: Kiku Remora
Race: Cat/Feline Furry
Appearance sad My Signiture.)
Calico patterned with orange with dark brown spots and white fur. Green eyes, thin and nimble. Black and orange semi-long hair and a tail that splits into two funtioning tails.
Bio: He was born naturally with humans, his life lived around humans. When he grew up he wanted to join the military due to the massive need in more troops because the land he grew to live in was being threatened.  
General RP

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games