Reply 'Tendo Cult~
Sonic Colours 'is for kids' Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Owwin

PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:27 pm
I haven't played a sonic game for a long while, and I don't think I have missed much. Seriously guys just give up on him.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:34 pm
I have. 3nodding  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 1:01 am
Just about every Sonic game seems to be aimed at kids. And didn't this guy say before that the whole series should only be played by kids or something? i think someone at Sonic team said that at least anyway...

But if this game will be easier then most I have no problem with that. Honestly, most of the time the later levels are just frusterating to me, they are often just poorly designed like they are trying to add a chalenge, but it does nothing but frusterate...
Actually, the only examples I can think of like that are in Black Knight, Sonic 06, and the werehog levels in Unleashed. I found the last day stage in Unleashed to be kinda tough actually, but it was very fun, so I have no worries about this in Colours. But I also like just breasing through Sonic stages easily.

And I'll admit: I do suck at platformer games.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 6:30 pm
Wait aimed at children.

Does that mean it's easy, will it be painfully childish?

Or will just be casual and E rated.

The only difference between this and 4 that I notice is that 4 is in the style of the 2D games, but that's really it.

I blame the people who write angry letters to SEGA before they've even finish the first levels. Stop preventing art!

Though '06 and Secret Rings are the reason those letters are written so I guess SEGA just needs to get their trust back with a good game for all ages.

I still say the game will be awesome in it's own right though. Even it's less awesome for older gamers.  

CherubiMaster

Nomega

Dapper Dabbler

PostPosted: Sat Aug 14, 2010 8:03 pm
I think most of us were younger than 12 when we played out first Sonic game. This isn't that big a deal, seriously.
As long as they don't make it PAINFULLY easy, it will be at very least in the same league as other recent Sonic games.
That being said, Sega should know by now that most 12 year olds don't give a s**t about Sonic. Their real costumers are the older ones who still remember a time where Sonic was good.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 9:45 am
Well kids could be pretty good at video games, after all its video games cool

Anyways, I would not focus to much on it.
BUT IT BETTER NOT BE SO EASY scream  

I Dizzy-Kun I

'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas