Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Player's Paradise
Time of Absence Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Sep 18, 2012 8:11 pm
Borderlands 2 came out as of today, and much to my surprise my Mom got a copy for me.
With that being shared, I'll be spending more time being an awesome assassin than posting. But I'll try when I can~  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 2:29 pm
Randomly Gone Insane
I'm not going to be frequently logging on for quite some time for a variety of reasons.
The main reason being that my virus protection service has expired, and current finances cannot allow a renewal at this exact moment. While I doubt I'll hit any serious trouble with my regular websites, I'd rather play it safely and avoid using my computer until the license is renewed.
I do have my iPad and am fully capable of logging, but I'm distracted by two new games I've recently gotten. They failed to put an addiction warning. razz

I can solve all of these problems for free.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 8:59 am
cptflint
Randomly Gone Insane
I'm not going to be frequently logging on for quite some time for a variety of reasons.
The main reason being that my virus protection service has expired, and current finances cannot allow a renewal at this exact moment. While I doubt I'll hit any serious trouble with my regular websites, I'd rather play it safely and avoid using my computer until the license is renewed.
I do have my iPad and am fully capable of logging, but I'm distracted by two new games I've recently gotten. They failed to put an addiction warning. razz

I can solve all of these problems for free.
Already taken care of, for free. wink
Thanks though!  
Role Player's Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas