Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Role Player's Paradise
Welcome. Please, introduce yourself. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 9:21 pm
Yay!
People are FINALLY saying hello. ^^

Oh, hi guys~ : D  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 2:57 am
Name: Paradoxical Pixel a.k.a. Vivian Le
Birthday: 11/27/1992
How did you find the guild: Zahzi <3 He is an old guild member of mine.
Bio: I've been roleplaying for some time and recently have gotten back into it. I am 75% Vietnamese and 25% English... I am a Computer Science major at UofA. If you wish to know more about me - feel free to ask.
Extra:

vividachi

Noob

Devious Duo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 1:42 am
Name: You may call me...Supreme Overlord Tatina! emotion_awesome (JK) Call me Dev or Ash or whatever nickname you feel like spamming me with. heart
Age: LEGAL. blaugh (I tell this because...? ninja ) No, I"m 22 surprisingly.
Birthday: February 14th (You say anything about that accursed day and I will have to hijack a tank to hunt you down with and gut you with grenades til I feel the urge to stop playing the incident with the repeat button. emotion_donotwant )
How did you find the guild: I might of stalked your guy's recruit thread... sweatdrop
Bio: So, what can I say about myself? I'm a procrastinating artist, die-hard searcher for work the past two years, semi-avid gamer, long-term player of the role-playing field, emoticon abuser, flamer of fakers (artists that is, you know who you are people in the art forum...I'm watching you. twisted ), collector of nicknames, lover of free stuff, and (-cough possibly escaped ward victim cough-) xd
Extra: -holds up cardboard box- What? More work? BAH! I'm going back to sleep, don't you see my comfy living quarters? emotion_c8  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 22, 2011 4:33 pm
Name: Alex
Birthday: 11.26.97
How did you find the guild: I found this guild in the Advertising forum. Yes I read every little bit of it and found it useful for me so I can avoid being banned or probation.
Bio: I lived in Chine till I was 2 years and was then adopted by a New York married couple who took care of me and we then moved to CA. I was recognized for my artistic talent and ignored from my vacant words I leave. I'm totally shy and totally bubbly. I never role played before nor did I know about it. Eventually, I learned about role playing and grew. In a couple of months I reached to 2-3 paragraphs per post. Yay! I have two adorable cute fuzzy cats named Koko and Paddile <3 One is a gloomy black with emerald green eyes, he's a stray, and we found him ON Halloween and his birthday is April Fools ;p he is a trickster all right. Ehehehe. Al ot of writing going on in my brain. I'm prone to writing viciously when I words just flow out of me ^^ Well, let's not get too personal about my life eh? Yeah..
Extra: I am..well....angered a bit easily..I hate idiocy and I act my shoe size rather than my age. You can see more about me on my profile page ^^ And don't underestimate my age with my personality and smarts, I am more mature than you think....sometimes...

Enydmion

6,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • Contributor 150

Syomi101

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 6:51 pm
Name: Syomi, or Sandy, either works for me ^.^
Birthday: August 29, 1993
How I Found The Guild: Well, it was quite simple actually, I was doing a search for role plays, and this guild came up, so i read all the info and a little bit of one of the role plays, and I joined.
Bio: o.o Well, I grew up i CO, but I moved to this accursed place and I don't really like it here. So yeah. But other than that I've lead a relatively normal life. ^.^
Extras: I like reviewing movies, and I have absolutely no idea what to do when high school get's out. Nice to meet you guys =)  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2011 9:24 pm
Oh hello. :3
Glad to see some more introductions, and hopefully I'll see you BEYOND this thread.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2011 6:08 pm
Name: I normally go by Silent smile
Birthday: 7/11
How did you find the guild: I was looking for a good rp to join and found this place smile
Bio: let's see... Currently I live in South Korea so if my posts seem to come late at night or early mornings, that's because of the time difference. I am a hybrid (half Korean, half american). Uhhh... I've role played with friends before but this is the first time I've role played with people i haven't met til now so I'm excited to meet new people biggrin if there's anything else you'd like to know, please just ask smile I don't bite... Hard hehe
Extra: I really like making my own characters but I'm not good at making role plays.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 24, 2011 6:57 pm
Name: madametrixie. But you can call me Trixie, MT, Trix, or whatever other lovely nickname that people are sure to think of.
Gender: Female. Now, if I was a guy going by madametrixie...Whatever.
Birthday: October 6.
How did you find the guild: It was on the front page.
Bio: Er...uh...Well, I'm a ninth grader. I love roleplaying. I also love a certain series. From my username, what is it?
Extra:Don't kill the noob.  

madametrixie

Cimmerian Carnage

PostPosted: Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:35 am
Name: My name is Michelle, but you can call me Rave.
Birthday: January 18th, 1993
How did you find the guild: I found it from my sister, Devious Duo.
Bio: I love dark clothing, tattoo's, piercings, animals (especially wolves and snakes), writing, drawing, painting, editing, coffee, energy drinks, and video games. ;3
Extra: I tend to work often, and have taken two classes in college so far. Resuming college in the fall.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:56 am
Name:Skylar or Angelic (Whichever you prefer calling me!)
Birthday:May 3
How did you find the guild: I saw a banner in someone's signature.
Bio: I live in the wonderful state of Michigan. I have lived here my whole life so I am kinda used to the weather. There's not really much to say I guess......
Extra: I am a complete book geek. I am writing my own fantasy novel as well as a fanfic (If you are on fanfiction.net my name is skyangel316) I write Wolves of the Beyond fanfics and might start a Percy Jackson and the Olympians one. Not sure yet. Any who I also have a very bad habit or ranting when I am mad so if I start to rant let me know cuz sometimes I don't notice I am ranting.

Am I still writing?! Sorry that was long.........  

My-Demonic-Daydreams

Liberal Shapeshifter

5,700 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

AkitaWolvesbane

Versatile Aggressor

8,100 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Gender Swap 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 17, 2012 1:44 pm
Name: Akita
Birthday: august 1st
How did you find the guild: I was just looking through the guilds on the main guild page.
Bio: Not much to say for this part except for I live in the worst state in the united states -.-*
Extra: I'm an anime obbessed freak cat_whee . I'm very much a creative writer, when i get ideas i could write about them for hours. When I have writers block I can't write worth crud. I do enjoy drawing and artsy stuff as well. I do enjoy playing video games like any Legend of Zelda game (I unfortunately only have three Zelda games sad ). I do also write yaoi fanfics (I'm currently working on a France x England one and an Italy x Germany one).  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 22, 2012 4:32 am
Felt like being the first in a while to introduce himself.

Name: Jordan
Birthday: Stalker. . .
How did you find the guild: Stalking Searching. . . -shifts eyes to the side-
Bio: I was born, I'm living, I'll die. End of story.
Extra: I like roleplaying. I'm active. I'm not personal unless you ask me personally.

Hot n Fun

Vixen Higura

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 9:10 am
Name: Vixen Higura (Yes the actual name of my avatar is my REAL NAME)
Birthday: May 14, though my family says it should have been Halloween,
How did you find the guild: A friend who happened to be in my guild... that's sort of dying. (<<-- The guild not the friend.)
Bio: I'm a college student and fairly outgoing. I live in America and I'm trying to be an actress. If you want to know more about me just ask. If I wrote a real bio here, you all would be reading a novel. Heh.
Extra: Uhm.. because I'm in college I may not be on much. It depends on my study schedule.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 08, 2012 10:38 am
Name: You can call me Knight, KDA, Coremean/Core (No relation to my gaia name, but it's what I use as my nickname.) or even Cindy (My real name that I don't really like.).
Gender: I'm actually female, but I like being mistaken as a guy...
Birthday: July 20th, 1995.
How did you find the guild: Zahzi invited me.
Bio: There isn't much to know about me, other than the fact I am one of the more obsessed fans of Legend of Zelda, the only reason I am semi-lit is the fact that I can't seem to type long paragraphs (I have a thing for wrapping up what I mean to say in short sentences...), and that I am a general hobbyist with a DeviantART account and a habbit of drawing out my roleplay characters.
Extra: I love to help people, whether it would be my friends with significant-other-problems, or people who just need advice in general, I won't turn down anyone unless I'm so stressed that I'm tearing my hair out in clumps. And when I give out advice/pep talks, I tend to sound much, much older than I actually am. If I sound like an old man/woman to you, please tell me...  

Knight in Dark Armor

Dapper Bachelor

11,575 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Full closet 200
Role Player's Paradise

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers