No way!
View Results

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:41 pm
ninja  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:02 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops

Kimimaro, while we all ready have somebody doing the newsletter, I want to give you a shot at it. But you MUST be active and you must know what's going in the guild and in world news.

You and Luna Wolfgang can switch off months. Luna did the newsletter for this month. You can do the newsletter for next month. Does that sound good?
♩♪♫ 𝔪𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔠 𝔱𝔬 𝔪𝔶 𝔢𝔞𝔯𝔰 ♫♪♩

its ok for me too... kikimaro, wanna give a try for oct and i prepare "the book" to fill and the links to add?
and maybe we could add at the end "txt by kimimaro" and "design by lw"... right?  

Lusitana

Invisible Shapeshifter

Nyssa Traken

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 6:24 pm
Does anyone need a prayer warrior? just let me know and I'll start to pray for you.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 6:06 pm

Spirit, are you still interested in taking a position as a prayer warrior?

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Nyssa Traken

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 6:17 pm
Absolutely 3nodding  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:24 am
Scarlet_Teardrops

2. Prayers and Follow-ups

Prayer Requests--these crew members, as it will require more than one, are in charge of keeping track of the prayer requests and also keeping up on said requests; they will be responsible for posting answered prayer requests and removing the old prayer requests (once they've been answered); these crew members will also be charged with checking up on people, asking them how about their prayer requests and if they have any new prayer requests--you don't have to do the latter, but it does show that you are interested in their lives and being there for them

Can you handle this? Please note that you won't be alone.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

jesusgirl115
Crew

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:15 pm
Scarlet_Teardrops
Scarlet_Teardrops

2. Prayers and Follow-ups

Prayer Requests--these crew members, as it will require more than one, are in charge of keeping track of the prayer requests and also keeping up on said requests; they will be responsible for posting answered prayer requests and removing the old prayer requests (once they've been answered); these crew members will also be charged with checking up on people, asking them how about their prayer requests and if they have any new prayer requests--you don't have to do the latter, but it does show that you are interested in their lives and being there for them

Can you handle this? Please note that you won't be alone.

Spirit, if you need help I can check up on people, send out PM's to people asking how their doing and about their prayer request. I just wont have time to keep track of all the requests and delete the old ones and stuff. Let me know. You don't have to let me help (:  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 15, 2010 6:08 pm
Yes I can handle it with the help of Jesusgirl  

Nyssa Traken

jesusgirl115
Crew

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 12:27 pm
Just send me a PM saying what you'd like me to do if you need any help  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 1:09 pm

Very well.

Spirit, I'm promoting you to crew. You and jesusgirl shall officially be in charge of the prayer requests (jesusgirl is also part of the W.C.), which means Spirit will be the main person for the prayer requests.

^_^

Thank you, guys!
If you have any questions, just ask me. I took care of the prayer requests for a long time, and would be still if I wasn't so busy.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

jesusgirl115
Crew

Dangerous Friend

8,050 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:48 pm
Sounds good  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 6:47 pm
Is there still a spot open on the prayer team? (: I'd love to join!  

CBee12

2,550 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Autobiographer 200

Nyssa Traken

PostPosted: Sun Dec 26, 2010 10:02 pm
Sure  
~Ancient Scrolls~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff