Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply MW2 Clans
I'm new to xbox live and need a clan

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you take me?
  NO!!!1
  Yes
  Maybe >_>
View Results

Cake_Flavored_Cat

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 8:41 pm
I'm a lvl 37 almost 38 and I'm am not a super man but I'm trying to work at it. I AM A GIRL (mistaken for an 8 or 7 yr old boy D"=] I don't mind if its and all girl clan, all boy clan, either or I....I just want to be loved T^T because I get tortured constantly about how I play, I am a little good at Team Death Match, Capture the flag, and Sabotage. But I am open to anything that is fun really.

Result= A fun team who can take jokes and wont get mad easily.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:56 pm
ok, i don't do clans, except team OpTic, if i were to be in a clan, that would be OpTic nation

anyway, i don't do clans because i do solo kind of stuff on cod,

{i.e, when i was playing tdm at afghan a while ago, i got the whole other team pissed off at me, rushing, at that cliff thing, i set up claymores, c4 [headset ftw!] they just kep dying and dying, i would've gotten a tactical nuke, IF i found it relavant to use one, heck, if someone can legitly get a nuke, obviously, they're either bossting or playing againsed ******** dumbasses}

and to boosters, i kill you! found a booster on my team, died 23 times, by the time i got there, he died 24, but i didn't let that happen, i mean, boosting ruins the game, it's unfair, and frankly you'll lay down a tactical insertion in the furthest part of the map, it's not hard, theres a damn skull where they died, if it's far away, I'm going to it!

anyway back to the topic, if i were to make a clan, it would be based primarily on ambushing everyone else, because, stupid try hards like to run in where everyone is dying at, and that's just, rediculous, and because of that, i like to call what i do, the 'book of eli' tactic {whoever saw that movie get's bonus points, great movie isn't it}

to close my statement, considering you're relatively new, i don't think that you know what i mean by ambush, nobody else probably, and is why, i don't like clans  

pure seyelance

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 pm
lol i dont wanna be in optic, but i would like to play them in qs. Espiecaly the leader for the ps3, he beast.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 10:58 pm
i don't like posting twice, but seriously, i see your signature everywhere, and if i saw someone on a skyscraper, i wouoldn't want them to jump off, primarily because, suicide, is not cool

and also, i usually have the highest k/d, don't like playing bad matches, and don't like clans i/e, so kind of repeating myself, but, don't want yout o overlook anything  

pure seyelance

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:01 pm
Exotic Player IV
lol i dont wanna be in optic, but i would like to play them in qs. Espiecaly the leader for the ps3, he beast.
I'd just want to play {meet} OpTic H3CZ, he's cool, or midnight, but more h3cz.

who's the ps3 leader?  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 18, 2010 11:06 pm
silent nightwish
Exotic Player IV
I'd just want to play {meet} OpTic H3CZ, he's cool, or midnight, but more h3cz.

who's the ps3 leader?

optic folsom i think. Hes young to be an optic  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Cake_Flavored_Cat

8,150 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
  • The Perfect Setup 150
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:23 am
Oh I forgot to say all I have is xbox Dx sorry forgot and also if someone gives a plan to stay in the farthest corner of the map to kill Im all for it biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 4:15 am
YO GUYZ ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE EMP x DreaMzZ MY CLAN IS CALLED EMP WERE BETTER THAN OPTIC WE BEAT THEM ON M GAMEBATLLES AND CLAN BATTLES WERE UNDEAFEATED I AM THE CLAN LEADER OF IT WERE MLG PLAYERS MESSAGE MY CO-LEADER EMP x CrEaTiOnZ IF U WANT TOO TRYOUT FOR MY CLAN AND IF U MAKE THE CLAN U HAVE 2 CHANGE YOUR GAMERTAG TO EMP x after that then we hav a clan meeting RULES ARE : HAVE TO HAVE A MIC MUST BE PRESTIGED AND WELL BOOST U UP AND WE GET 1600 ANYTIME U WANT IT FOR ANYTHING HAVE 2 KNOW HOW 2 QUICK SKOPE AND NO SCOPE AND U HAV 2 BE ONLINE ALOT BCUZ WE DO GAMEBATTLES AND CLAN BATTLES ALOT SO THATS ALL THERE IS SEND ME A MESSAGE OR A FRIEND REQUEST SAYING CAN I TRYOUT FOR EMP. THX REMEMMBER MY GT IS EMP x DreaMzZ  

IIxRoMaNXKiNGDoMx

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 10:35 am
IIxRoMaNXKiNGDoMx
YO GUYZ ADD ME ON XBOX LIVE EMP x DreaMzZ MY CLAN IS CALLED EMP WERE BETTER THAN OPTIC WE BEAT THEM ON M GAMEBATLLES AND CLAN BATTLES WERE UNDEAFEATED I AM THE CLAN LEADER OF IT WERE MLG PLAYERS MESSAGE MY CO-LEADER EMP x CrEaTiOnZ IF U WANT TOO TRYOUT FOR MY CLAN AND IF U MAKE THE CLAN U HAVE 2 CHANGE YOUR GAMERTAG TO EMP x after that then we hav a clan meeting RULES ARE : HAVE TO HAVE A MIC MUST BE PRESTIGED AND WELL BOOST U UP AND WE GET 1600 ANYTIME U WANT IT FOR ANYTHING HAVE 2 KNOW HOW 2 QUICK SKOPE AND NO SCOPE AND U HAV 2 BE ONLINE ALOT BCUZ WE DO GAMEBATTLES AND CLAN BATTLES ALOT SO THATS ALL THERE IS SEND ME A MESSAGE OR A FRIEND REQUEST SAYING CAN I TRYOUT FOR EMP. THX REMEMMBER MY GT IS EMP x DreaMzZ

u sure u beat optic? The real ones not the wannebes confused u can probably beat them if u use regular over powered guns but if its qs i think ur gonna have a tough time with that. Also DONT DO CAP LOCK ITS ANNOYING SRRY  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:12 am
Caps Lock is pretty annoying, anyways My GT is AdvancedGamer9 so if anyone wants to add me its cool. I wouldn't call myself too pro in skill but I am pretty good most of the time. I'm more of a Team player so I suck if you were to 1v1 or FFA with me  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:06 pm
IIxRoMaNXKiNGDoMx

well, considering i don't even know you, but I've actually seen optic in action...and again the whole boosting thing...frankly, i can get exp by playing demolition {huge match bonus' right?} i htink nukes are stupid, and i wouldn't want anyone to call me a booster.

but you know, people will do it, and I'll just have to continue wasting them, i mean seriously, why can't you get together, and get really hard challenges done, like dropping a care package, or for the game winning kill {i would've gotten that in quarrey, when there was a dude with a riot shield taking his sweet a** time to get up the ramp thing}

but seriously, hard challenges that would be otherwise hard to do regularly, like play regularly to get a car package, and whoever is winning by alot, agree for your teammates to cease fire  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:13 pm
You know the thing is boosting just makes you look NooB, straight up. People boost cause they can't do it them self, thats why modders, hackers, and cheaters exist. I'm not addressing anyone in particular but its the truth, people like them ruin the game for people who actually try and also getting it without boosting is way more thrilling than just boosting for it. Yeah that's just my rant there

Clan Optic you say? I've faced off against a few of them once in TDM, My team lost obviously but I held my ground, It was what you would say a challenging experience.

I've been sent several messages by clans that go MLG before to join them. I rejected them since I'm not that Hardcore competitive guy but that's just me. So yeah

/rant  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
MW2 Clans

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers