Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
Kirby's Epic Yarn, Kirby No Longer Sucks, NO FLYING ABILITY! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:29 pm
I_love_Inuyasha1
This was kinda already apparent...
I still don't care. XD It's adorable, it's Kirby. HE TURNS INTO A TANK.
I really love how they're doing something new, anyway. The yarn mechanic is so cool!

I actually pointed it out when the game was first revealed but everyone was like "IDK BRO" so I'm posting this as more proof.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:20 pm
This looks very different to other Kirby games, which I like. TBH the old formula was very basic, easy, and was getting kinda old for me. This new game looks like lots of fun. I hope they add new abilities later on in the game though. I kinda miss the awesome power combining thing in Kirby 64.  

Super Cheesio

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 1:57 pm
Super Cheesio
This looks very different to other Kirby games, which I like. TBH the old formula was very basic, easy, and was getting kinda old for me. This new game looks like lots of fun. I hope they add new abilities later on in the game though. I kinda miss the awesome power combining thing in Kirby 64.

It's kind of sad that a change as basic as 64's power mixing is really the largest change the series has ever seen outside of spinoff games.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:27 pm
Waynebrizzle
Super Cheesio

It's kind of sad that a change as basic as 64's power mixing is really the largest change the series has ever seen outside of spinoff games.

i never even played kirby 64 i think the only kirby game i actually played was Kirby's adventure  

Raptorphobia

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 6:38 pm
I dunno. Unlike other games I wish would change a little, I really love the Kirby series. XD
There hasn't BEEN a bad one that I've played. I'm fine with whatever direction they take. They're branching out a little here. There's still transformations though! TAAAANK.

Bowcha, you should play Crystal Shards. XD  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2010 8:37 pm
Yarn, Tanks, UFO, Kirby Clones.

What more could you want.

Every Kirby game I own other than Shards and Mirror are remakes so its nice to see Kirby to be one of the first series in a while to do something completely different.  

CherubiMaster

Mukuchina Kurasu

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 11:25 pm
No flying ability? sad oh well, I don't care. It's still adorable. heart Can't wait to play. lol  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:59 am
You thought this game was adorable before?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vkht8JTdyOo

It's just... SOO CUTE heart heart  

The Awkwardest Turtle

The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out