Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Feeling Good Today

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Genji Gincosu

Divine Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:22 am
and you wanna know whyyyy biggrin

WELLL
today i was playing Mw2 -shock-
and like this dude gets on and is like D; OH GET OUT OF HERE THATS TRASH....to like every little thing. I didnt have my mic in at first but when i put it in my heart started to beat and that adrenaline came over me.
"OH DUDE SHUT UP....GONNA COME ON THIS GAME AND CMPLAIN"
him" oh you need to shut up...
"why...act like you gonna do something"
:im not but ima tell you to stfu"

ok you get that we went back and forth.
he then goes oh why you trying to act black and i immediately knew that i was winning the war of the minds.

we start the game and he goes OH IMA DESTRY YOU IN THE MATCH. this is gonna hurt you more then it hurts me.

short story : i won the whole game, had him on the bottom of the board and got a promotion....

i feel so damn good C:  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 11:30 am
Cool Story, bro  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 12:47 pm
My day sucks. My connection is lagging. Anyways wat did he do?  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:00 pm
I have a good one I was playing free for all and I joined a in game with someone with 500 and the score win was 1,500 I had my spas shotgun,with marathon and another perk but its my secret class so you cant find out.I went all the way up and won ith six kills more than the second person and I was beasting them like it was nothing and my winning kill was a headshot with my shotgun.  

J-bling z1

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:20 pm
you know, i don't talk on a mic, and i have a good reason why, but another reason i wish i did...

i was playing SnD at underpass, i joined a game at the beginning {shock!} and immediately, there was this little, white, girl or boy {your, stereotypical, little midget who sounds like a girl but is probably a boy}

anyway, it starts to sing, then some other white kid, who i could tell was a boy {not being racist, but on this stuff, I'm making a point to be funny} tells...it to shut up. then, i don't get this at all, the thing, that I'm just going to assume is a boy, says this

'yo mayne, you had best shut the F*CK up be-fo i pop yo mama in huh....uhm, ear!'

I was ready to put my mic on, then i realised, i should have bought a capture card and put it on youtube.

anyway, again with the whole, little white boys playing this, thinking they're black {granted, I'm 13, [gonna be 14 in march 0.0] but still, i don't use my mic}  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:30 pm
My family is out of town, and I'm house sitting at another house in air condition, baby! (it's so freaking hot today!!) So I'm gonna go grab our PS3 from my house and bring it here because today seems like a great day to kick some a** 3nodding  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:57 pm
Everyday is a great day to kick a**.....except on the bad days  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:16 pm
AdvanceEX
Everyday is a great day to kick a**.....except on the bad days

Haha so everyday is a good day for a** kicking, except the days that aren't good for a** kicking.

I agree.  

Aanika_Phaeton
Vice Captain

4,500 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Statustician 100
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers