Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
on average...

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 1:35 pm
i bet a lot of people are getting tired of me posting a lot of stuff, well too bad!

anyway, lately, I've been getting either the highest k/d, most kills, or, most of the time, fewest deaths. i mean on average I'll play an, about 19/5 game.

anyway, what is your average game, I'm curious, and again, i absolutely hate boosters, so if i see {35/1 w/ nuke, yeah well I'll probably leave that as a, yeah good for you} dno't know what it is I'm doing differently, i lowered my sensitivity down to six from seven neutral but anyway, enough about me, go ahead and troll away, I'm going to listen to hollywood undead anyway  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:02 pm
Let's see I average differently depending on games. I play mostly TDM so I would say about 25-27 kills with 5-13 deaths on average.

My Record: 46:12 using only my Primary/Secondary and the occasional Predator missile. I brought in the kills, not the killstreaks.

So yeah, I may be bragging just a little but it feels good to brag  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

1jarlaxle2

6,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:17 pm
Hm... Im kinda one of those guys that slowly sneak around the map, and i average a k/d per match of 16-6. I play mostly hardcore TDM. Love preds.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 2:23 pm
3-3 4-1 9-0
i play snd idc about my k/d as much anymore like i said i play for FUN!

Also yes im getting tired of u posting many things xD jk  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Thu Aug 19, 2010 3:37 pm
1jarlaxle2
Hm... Im kinda one of those guys that slowly sneak around the map, and i average a k/d per match of 16-6. I play mostly hardcore TDM. Love preds.

i hate predator missiles, and heres why,

whenever i play, my team mates will run towards me and i use cold blooded most of the time, and they don't, so subsequently i die because of they're own incompetence  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:57 pm
My FFA kdr is normally anywhere between 30-7 or 30-15.
TDM and other stuff I tend to die ALOT, but I usually stay at a positive kdr.
lolol  

Nubbcakez

Preliat Militis

Enduring Cultist

11,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 26, 2010 7:23 pm
First games are usually around 8 kills 10 deaths for me. After that I'm often in the 20-30 kills area with 5-17 deaths. Those are rough estimates, but they're pretty close. Of course, there are those days when I either smoke the whole team and wish I had put the tactical nuke on, and then there's those days when my martyrdom is the only thing getting me kills.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 pm
I have my moments in the game, haha! I usually get about 2+ KDR in games but... I've been seeing 20-23 kills and 7-10 deaths a lot. That's for TDM though.

Search and Destroy... um... depends where I start on the map, LOL! It jumbles up every time I play so I can't say exactly! but today I got 12-2 O.O .... but then a couple games after that I got 4-3 LOL!

13roken Butterfly

Hilarious Businesswoman

6,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Dressed Up 200
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items