Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply Non-MW2 Related
heart gold

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

comment box!
  +1
View Results

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:39 pm
now i somewhat talked about this in my cause/ effect forum...but now, it'll become it's own topic

anyway, I know what people will be thinking, yes, pokemon, and before you say I'm a lame a** or anything, go ahead, troll along, i believe, that that is what a comment box is for...

anyway, i just wanted to know if anyone else has it, or even any other pokemon games for that matter, my friend who also plays gaia, who i just call near only has yellow, but i have alot more that that {emerald, fire red, crystal, platinum, and now hg}  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 8:02 pm
I quit pokemon and gave all my rare pokemon to my little friend XD i had a ditto with 4 moves  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2010 9:23 pm
I've play Pokemon, still do i have all the games and some of the spin-offs (Mystery dungeon, Ranger series). I currently use my Platinum since I don't feel like starting a new game in my Heart Gold. I usually win 75% of my battles not bragging or anything  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:42 am
I'll tell anyone who wants to hear it this,

I'm looking for a MALE, ralts, or kirlia, below level 30, but above level 15

now, i have the wfc, i can pay out for it if you want, or anything else you greed mongers would want me to whore out to you too, don't need much, just that one, once i post something, I'm not posting it again  

pure seyelance

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 3:58 am
wait, i got one of my great idea's again...

as none of you all know, school for me starts back on thursday, one of my friends has a d.s, and i could do a local trade with her, i can catch a ralts on my platinum and even some of my other hypothetical 'dream team'

I'm rambling, i woke up early and made a good breakfast, I'll change the subject now, same topuic, different subject...

what is your pokemon dream team, hell, what is your anything dream team

PostPosted: Mon Aug 23, 2010 12:59 pm
My team is a dream team.

Jirachi, Scizor, Empoleon the rest is a Secret ninja

Also anybody interested in Pokemon PM me I have a huge reserve of Shinies, Legends and a whole lot of Pokemon I don't need anymore, I can get you them for a bit of Gaia Gold if anybody is interested......  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
Non-MW2 Related

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items