Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
♣ ♤Taste Touch Feel♤ ♣ P

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Wed Aug 25, 2010 3:41 pm
User Image

[align=center][img]The rp is during late1890 and early 1930. don't make the picture too
modern. And real please.[/img]

[size=20][color=color1]F i r s t[/color] [color=color2]M i d d l e[/color] [color=color1]L a s t[/color]
[size=9]B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... [color=color1](your part)[/color][/size][/align]

[align=center][size=15]► "[color=color1](lyrics Or quote with link to on or two more picture of you.)[/color]" ◄[/size][/align]

[color=white]__________________[/color][size=15][color=color2]『[/color][color=gray]C a n Y o u I d e n t i f y M e...[/color][color=color2]』[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=gray]I was born with it ...[/color] [color=color1](full name)[/color].
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=gray]It's rude to ask but I'm...[/color] [color=color1](age)[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=gray]The scale tells me ...[/color] [color=color1](weight, written out)[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=gray]If you can tell, I'm towering ...[/color] [color=color1] (height, written out)[/color]
[/size]

[color=white]__________________[/color][size=15][color=color2]『[/color][color=gray] W o u l d n' t Y o u L i k e T o K n o w...[/color][color=color2]』[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=gray]I wouldn't mind some more ...[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=color1]♥ (like)
♥ (like)[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=color1]♥ (Like)
♥ (Like)[/color]
[color=white]xoxoxoxo[/color][color=gray]Keep them away! ...[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=color1]♦ (dislike)
♦ (dislike)[/color]
[color=white]______[/color][color=color1]♦ (Dislike)
♦ (Dislike)[/color]
[color=gray]Keep the lights on! ...[/color] [color=color1](Number one fear)[/color]
[color=gray]Sing it on the radio ...[/color] [color=color1]theme song[/color]
[/size]

[color=white]__________________[/color][size=15][color=color2]『[/color][color=gray] S t o r y O f M y L i f e...[/color][color=color2]』[/color][/size]
[size=10][color=gray]Personality and past. At least two paragraphs.[/color][/size]

[align=center][size=15][color=color2]『[/color][/color][color=color1](username)[/color][color=color2]』[/color][/size][/align]

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 7:44 pm
User Image

A n u r h a P a s q u a l i n a L e a d i n g
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Main Attraction.

► "She Had A Summer Smile With Winter Skin. A Silhouette To Serenade The Soul." ◄

__________________C a n Y o u I d e n t i f y M e... 
xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Anurha Pasqualina Leading
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... twenty one 
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... one hundred and nineteen pounds 
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... five foot eight 

__________________ W o u l d n' t Y o u L i k e T o K n o w... 
xoxoxoxoI wouldn't mind some more ... 
______♥ All my family at The Dime
♥ A nice tall glass of milk on a hot day

______♥ Shopping for Present 
♥ Dancing

xoxoxoxoKeep them away! ... 
______♦ The Way I Can't Read The Pimp 
♦ Rough Clients

______♦ Crying 
♦ How I'm Addicted To Playing Games

Keep the lights on! ... Never Finding Love. 
Sing it on the radio ... "Red Hands" || The Dear Hunter 

__________________ S t o r y O f M y L i f e... 
Well, to be honest, I don't exactly remember anything about my past. I'll random visions which I guess could be flashbacks but I cannot really know for sure. The Queen say I arrived at The Dime without any knowledge of who I was and where I had come from. I didn't even have clothes on. Just wrapped in a cloak, exhausted from trying to find a home. She said I kept ranting "He's here. This our home, let me in, he's here." but she didn't understand. I don't understand. But nonetheless here I am. I came I'm guess around 15 or 16. I'm not really sure how old I am. I started as a waitress but they said I'm a natural at attracting customer so I become a dancer. The Pimp seem to have a liking to me bit then again he's always dirtying up his "lovely workers". But I can't help feel like I've fallen for him. It so unprofessional but my heart has been aching for a some sort of feeling to fill its void. 

The Queen is like a mother to all of us and I love her very much. The Cherry Pop is my best Friend and there seems to be some kind of rivalry between me and The Smoldering Temptress, which is one sided. Life is Beautiful here beside the the dirty Clients. I can't say I really I hate my job because I do get most perks around here but gets lonely. But again, I am creature of the underworld. I can not afford to love.  

X - my harlequin romance

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 7:56 pm
User Image

K i n l e y M a r i e J a c o b s
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Wilting Flower

► "You'd think that people would have had enough of silly love songs. I look around me and I see it isn't so" ◄

__________________ C a n Y o u I d e n t i f y M e...
xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Kinley Marie Jacobs.
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... seventeen
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... one hundred and eighteen pounds
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... five feet, eleven inches

______♥ Lilies, my favorite flower
♥ The Main Attraction and The Queen, they'd been good to me

______♥ Love songs, and dreaming about love
♥ Dancing, it's fun and good exercise

______♦ Making excuses each night to keep from being forced on a client
♦ The pressure to do something other than dancing

______♦ Having lost her freedom
♦ Being grabbed by the men I dance with

Keep the lights on! ... 'Performing' on a client
Sing it on the radio ... Somebody To Love - Queen

Kinley doesn't know her birth parents, being given up to foster care as an infant. She's run away a few times, which would end her up in a new foster home when she was caught. She's always dreamed of finding a husband and having kids of her own, who she would take the very best care of. It's kind of a complex for her, because of not feeling loved herself. At 14 she met a guy three years older who hung around her school often. She thought he was handsome, and they ran away together, but he was only after her for sex. She continuously refused him through the years they lived together, until he just snapped and tried to take what he wanted by force. The Queen came along an fixed him good, taking Kinley under her wing and bringing her to The Dime.

She's learned the ways of The Dime quickly, doing her best to mask her timidness behind make-up and false promises. Each night she's pushed to finally give it up to one of the men, she makes some reason not to, her main one being that she wants to wait until she's an adult. While she does want to wait until she's an adult, what she really wants is to save her virtue for the man she marries. She knows it'll never happen, but she still hopes that she can dodge her job long enough. The Pimp though, is having none of it, and now that she's eighteen he wants her to get out there.

Cadenza of the Heart

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 1:57 am
User Image

Katherine Alena Blackhart
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Smoldering Temptress

► "There Is No Such Thing As Love, But More Heartache For The Fools Who Believe In It" ◄

xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Katherine Alena Blackhart.
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... 21
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... a hundred and sixteen pounds
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... five feet and six inches tall

______♥ Gardenia and Roses, They smell nice and they're my favorites
♥ The New Girl, it's quite fun tempting the poor girl into losing her virginity

______♥ Some good tasting wine and chocolate to wind myself down
♥ Attention; it proves how beautiful and famous I can be

______♦ The Main Attention, she has the spotlight that I want to be on
♦ The New Girl, though it's fun messing with her, I'm always the one to take the clients she refuses to be with

______♦ Being stuck in this brothel. Sure I can be popular here, but I want to travel the world
♦ Being handled, I like to do things my way when I want to, when I want to and how.

Keep the lights on! ... The Pimp and/or aggresive men
Sing it on the radio ... Still Here by Vertical Horizon

Alena has always been a wild and stubborn child. She would get all her beautiful gowns that her parents bought for her torn and covered in dirt by playing or picking a fight with the boys in the neighborhood. Her parents would be so frustrated with her that they would lock her up in her room for days and sometimes weeks. That didn't stop her though as she found a way to climb down from her window and she would wonder freely. It was about a time before Alena's parents found out about it as well and put bars up in her window.

At around the age of fourteen or fifthteen, Alena got fed up with her parents' rules and lock down. One afternoon, after years of practicing, she picked the lock of her door with a knife free and escaped. Only after hours of being on the street, day turning into night, she was verbally harrassed by a group of men and she fought back. The Pimp had happened to be passing by when he defended her and took her under his wing.

By the time Alena became seventeen, she learned the ways of the brothel The Pimp owned and started working there as a bartender/drink server. What she didn't know was that she had to give up her body to the clients and when she refused, The Pimp tied her dow and the deed was done. She'd tried to escape at first, butshe was always brought back by his workers and it took time, lots of time to get used to the job she now works as.

ZetsumeiTenshi

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:12 pm
User Image

D a i s y L u l u O l i v e r
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Cherry Pop

► "Take a chance and call me crazy, smile kid, there's only one way out." ◄

xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Daisy Lulu Oliver..
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... twenty
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... Ninety One Pounds
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... five feet 6 inches

______♥ All of my friends of course!
♥ Laughing

______♥ Happiness
♥ Smiling!

______♦ Jerks
♦ People who play games.

______♦ Dullness
♦ People who are mean my friends.

Keep the lights on! ... No one liking me.
Sing it on the radio ... The Story Of Your Life, by We The Kings.

I dont really like to talk about my past, it makes me sad; but i suppose i will this one time. Mmkay? Well, here it goes... I was always the odd one out of everyone as a child, surprising right? I know, i still cant understand there logic. Anyway, after a while i had given up trying to talk to people, because no one ever seemed to like me too much, but when i turned 17 i met a guy who seemed to like me. We were together for about 2 years, he proposed to me...then one day, i woke up and he wasnt there, i guess he didnt like me after all? I sometimes hope he'll come back...but, I try not to think about it though! I have to be happy, y'know? I dont want anyone to worry about me or anything, ill be fine!

I cant really say i love it here at the dime, but its not like i hate it. I absolutely love everyone here! Theyre like the family i never had (...my real family wasnt too fond of me...),my bestest friend in the whole widest of worlds goes by the title of "The Main Attraction" and i look up to her as if she is my older sister! I try to be nice to everyone, and i am; but alot of the time i say the opposite of what im thinking about them. No use being mean, i dont want them to be sad! That wouldnt be a very good thing! Nope, nopey nope it would not!

MaiChemicalCupcake

PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 6:33 pm
User Image

Jordan Darlene Hart

B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Queen

► "Do you have the key to this heart" ◄

xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Darlene Susana Hart.
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... 25
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... one hundred and thirty-five pounds
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... Five feet and four inches

______♥ Guys
♥ girls maybe secretly

______♥ chocolates with caramel

______♦ Harassers
♦ People that don't pay

______♦ People bothering her girls
♦ Alcohol

Keep the lights on! ... that people will find out the truth about me
Sing it on the radio ... Sweet dream - Marilyn Manson

I was raised in an orphange but I never talked to anyone because.....I'm different. I always that I was normal playing with the boys then I met a girl. I ended up finding out that I was different and had two items one a boy should have and one a girl should have. Instead of staying after that instead I ran away and ended up finding the Dime.

Since I lived as a guy most my life it was a change to start dressing as a girl at 14. I worked the best I could without being caught a few found out and they were shut up and told to never come back. So more and more girls came and I took them under my wing since it helped me not focus on myself and help others with there own problems. I wouldn't be here if it wasn't for the other girls.

deathangelle

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 3:37 pm
User Image

Tyson Ibele Williams
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ...The Eager Blunt

► "I'm gonna live live live until I die" ◄

xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Tyson Ibele Williams.
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... twenty
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... one hundred kilos or two hundred and twenty pounds
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... one hundred and eighty two centimeters or six foot.

______♥ Women and quite possibly men
♥ Drinking in moderation of course

______♥ Food of all sorts
♥ The comfort only another can offer

______♦ Drunks
♦ Being surprised

______♦ Rainy days
♦ Working long hours

Keep the lights on! ... His little secret being found out
Sing it on the radio ... Frank Sinatra - I'm Gonna Live Till I Die

I born into a middle class family and had more then a few siblings. My parents where hard working people and did their best to provide for us and that rubbed of on me. Me and my brothers where always into sports and loved to wrestle with each other, we also had yelling competition for time to time when we were younger. Aside from that I lived a rather normal life. Over the years I slowly started to work along side my father in his garage but business was a little slow for a few years. Most of my siblings found work at factories and other such areas but personally I have been unemployed for the past year.

Finding work has been difficult and I end up doing odd jobs more often then not but that too is becoming a pain. Aside from that I have my parents trying their best to support us but its not working out. I am aware I need to move out but I don't see why they cant bring them selves to tell me too. Being blunt is a trait I picked up form my old man but that might have faded with age when it came to him. Time went by and things slowly started to move in a better direction. I found a constant job finally and have gone out to celebrate the occasion with a few friends. We will be spending some time at a local brothel watching women dance among other things.

RastkoB

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 9:07 pm
User Image

Jacob Jerome Cunningham
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The naive lover

► "To feel, to hold, to smell, to see love...is any of that possible?" ◄

xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Jacob Jerome Cunningham.
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... Twenty two
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... Two hundred pounds even
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... Six foot three

______♥ Rainfall
♥ Dancing

______♥ Reading
♥ Swimming

______♦ fire
♦ Arrogant people

______♦ Loud Noises
♦ Hypocrites

Keep the lights on! ... Pyrophobia
Sing it on the radio ... U[rising - Muse

As a baby Jacob was abandoned on the footsteps of a brothel. Why they left him there wasnt very clear. To clear a debt? Was it a whore's baby? Either way he was taken in and cared for by them. He was raised around seeing sex and not thinking it was something bad or taboo at all. The women that worked there adored him as a kid and took very good care of them. But he departed at an early age and forgot all about his old home. And now is coming back.

Jacob is normally quiet and even tempered. It takes quite a lot to rouse his anger, but when roused it can be hard for him to calm back down. He is kind to those he knows well enough and to those he doesnt he usually just stays quiet.

Knight of Blade Icestorm
e  

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image

J a k e S h a n e W a y
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Artistic Paramour

► "I touch your lips and stare in your eyes you smile, and it makes me fly" ◄

xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Jake Shane Way.
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... 18
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... one hundered and sixty pounds
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... five foot nine

______♥ drawing
♥ writing

______♥ Dancing
♥ Beautiful souls

______♦ Jerks
♦ Mushrooms

______♦ Pasta
♦ Needles

Keep the lights on! ... death
Sing it on the radio ... The Thespian by Alesana

My life's been pretty normal. Normal mother, normal father, normal little sister. I honestly love my life. The only slightly traumatic thing that's happened was when my parents split when i was 12. But they had my little sister, Isabelle, before that, so that's one good thing that's come of that. Because of their split though, I've always wanted to be with someone that wants more than sex. Someone that actually wants love. I'm not saying i'm exactly a hopeless romantic, just someone that wishes for true love. Mom says i've always been like that. She says I've always been a very creative person.

I'm always drawing little things here and there, no matter what it is. I usually draw pretty faces. I'm a very calm-natured person, it takes alot to get me really mad. I don't really like to fight, unless it's something wirth fighting for. (If it's over a girl or something, I usually don't fight back unless i really love her, which has yet to happen) I guess you can say I'm a passafist. I'm not a passive aggressive person.

xXIchBrechAusXx

PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:56 am
Krazy Michelle Ranak
((Sorry it took so long))

User Image

Valarie Reinette Willoughby
B u t I 'm A l s o K n o w n A s ... The Nightingale

► "People rush, rush, rush. Not paying attention to anything but where they're going next. Sometimes its better if you stop to smell the roses." ◄

xoxoxoxoI was born with it ... Valarie Reinette Willoughby.
xoxoxoxoIt's rude to ask but I'm... twenty-five.
xoxoxoxoThe scale tells me ... One hundred and twenty-five.
xoxoxoxoIf you can tell, I'm towering ... Five feet and two inches.

______♥ Reading
♥ Stargazing

______♥ People gazing (Watching people from her window)
♥ Her husband

______♦ Being locked away in the house.
♦ People who act like her father.

______♦ Being alone
♦ The people below her who rush about for no reason and don't take time to observe what is around them.

Keep the lights on! ... I do not want to be stuck in the house forever.
Sing it on the radio ... Hello Alone - Amberlin

Valarie was a minister's daughter until she ran away to live with The Smiling Swine. She was always sheltered from the world by her father and when she met The Smilin Swine, he was worker at The Dime, which of course is Satan's house in her father's mind. They fell in love with each other but her father wouldnt allow it. The Smiling Swine saw how tired she was of being kept from the world that he proclaimed himself to be his twin brother, The Bartender, who was a priest at the time, so her father would let them be together.
Once approved, they got married and lived happily for a while but then, The Smiling Swine got ownership of The Dime, given to him by his best friend The Queen, and got involve with his workers. To keep her from knowing and leaving him for it, The Smiling Swine kept her locked up inside their house, telling her things like "Your too beautiful, what if another man steals you away?" and just sweet-talking her to stay in the house. And loving her husband she does as he says. She spents her time at the her window, watching the world pass her by like when she was younger, until a man spy her from the streets and they start talking.

Krazy Michelle Ranak

X - my harlequin romance

Conservative Sex Symbol

U/C

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas