66%  [ 4 ]
no
33%
 33%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 6

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Aug 27, 2010 11:21 am
So our current guild owner penandpaper67, hasn't logged onto gaia in the past year or so. Because she hasn't logged on, we haven't been able to switch guild ownership and because we can't do that we can't send out guild announcements or do the other cool secret things that only guild owners can do.

I am currently the owner of two deader then dead guilds and don't have the slightest idea what to do with them.

So here's my question.
Should I change one of those guilds into a new reader's and writer's guild so that we can set up an active crew that can help more with critiquing, guiding newbies and helping keep everything organized, or should we just stick with this guild and ignore that idea?

You're welcome to post any questions/complaints and I'll try to get around to answering them when I can smile
I have the poll set for 30 days and I'll let you guys know the verdict when we get to that time.

Thank you
Kasi Karra  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 4:57 pm
heart bump heart

I know that bumping technically isn't allowed, but I do need everyone to vote please  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 9:10 pm
My rather slight activeness is based on how many other people are active. :3
If a lot can actually be active I won't be as active I guess(that's just how I work right now). If this would make us kind of active again then I say yes. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 9:40 pm
That seems rather cutthroat. Maybe she has had stuff happening that we don't know about.  

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 am
I would agree if she had logged on at some point in the last year, cause I think the last time she logged on was in October of 2009. The other problem is that I'm currently the only active crew member and I have no way of appointing new crew members, sending out announcements to tell everyone about events in the guild and other stuff only the higher ups can do. (I could technically pm everyone, but that takes a ridiculous amount of time)  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 07, 2010 11:04 pm
Hey everyone please vote!!!!!!!

And please join the contests or send me ideas for something you think would be a more successful contest.  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 1:07 am
Oh yeah, I just realized this. The guild you'll make doesn't need to replace the Readers' and Writers' Guild. It can be simply seen as a sister guild. :3  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 9:02 am
I suppose we could do that too.

It just seems like if we have an active crew and captain then we can send announcements to get bigger contests and have more activity in the guild. (And also more people to critique the prose section, which btw, I'm sorry I'm behind in)  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Wed Sep 08, 2010 5:33 pm
Everyone really is busy because of school so it is understandable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 8:00 pm
vote peoples please!!!! *bounces up and down*  

Kasi Karra
Crew

0drizzt0

6,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 3:48 am
I say move it. If the owner didn't bother to say anything about leaving than that sucks. I know it's harsh but this is an online community. So I'm sure if she came back and we had another guild going she wouldn't be upset. We wanted to play on this and she chose not to. If she has stuff going on in her life that would take a year of not clicking on a mouse....I rest my case.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 9:26 am
Yay good intellectual conversation on some level blaugh

vote vote vote please heart  

Kasi Karra
Crew

Reglare Excile

Friendly Warlord

PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 4:09 pm
Oh well, as far as I know only 1 vote has been added for now. :3  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:44 pm
I guess I should vote, but I don't exactly understand how everything works here.  

ContrabassClarinetist

6,650 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100

Kasi Karra
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:55 am
Well this is the place to ask the questions and let me give you something of an answer smile  
Readers' and Writers' Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games