Sucked crap.
View Results

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:08 pm
HEY! Has anybody played Dementium yet? If you have may you tell me what you thought of it? I am DYING (See what I did there?) To get it, but I would have to order it online, so please tell me if it's worth it!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 12:13 pm
Walter has ganado
HEY! Has anybody played Dementium yet? If you have may you tell me what you thought of it? I am DYING (See what I did there?) To get it, but I would have to order it online, so please tell me if it's worth it!

I think I love you for even expressing interest in the game. I can seriously never find anyone interested in that kind of stuff besides me.

As for the first one, it is a very good looking DS game. One of the prettiest ones, hands-down. However, there are a lot of pacing and saving issues, and some parts of the game can be unforgivable.

Now the SECOND one is a different story. It looks and runs even better than the first game, has save points, you can hold healing items instead of just having to leave it where you found it if you don't need it, and other things. Boss fights are a lot more exciting, and the story feels a lot less pointless. For the most part you won't be lost if you haven't played the first game, story-wise, but if you get the game and are ever confused, you can just consult me.

In short: get the second game.  

Waynebrizzle

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:12 pm
Waynebrizzle
Walter has ganado

I think I love you for even expressing interest in the game. I can seriously never find anyone interested in that kind of stuff besides me.

As for the first one, it is a very good looking DS game. One of the prettiest ones, hands-down. However, there are a lot of pacing and saving issues, and some parts of the game can be unforgivable.

Now the SECOND one is a different story. It looks and runs even better than the first game, has save points, you can hold healing items instead of just having to leave it where you found it if you don't need it, and other things. Boss fights are a lot more exciting, and the story feels a lot less pointless. For the most part you won't be lost if you haven't played the first game, story-wise, but if you get the game and are ever confused, you can just consult me.

Thank you SO much! (You are my savior) I almost got the first! and on a side note, WHY ARENT WE BUDDIES YET?!?!?!?!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:14 pm
Walter has ganado
Waynebrizzle
Walter has ganado

Thank you SO much! (You are my savior) I almost got the first! and on a side note, WHY ARENT WE BUDDIES YET?!?!?!?!

I DUNNO I'M GONNA ADD YOU AS A FRIEND RIGHT NOW!!!  

Waynebrizzle

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:15 pm
Waynebrizzle
Walter has ganado
Waynebrizzle
Walter has ganado

I DUNNO I'M GONNA ADD YOU AS A FRIEND RIGHT NOW!!!

YAY! FRIENDSHIP!  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:17 pm
I've never even heard of it. Looks whacked out.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:24 pm
Trenn Flashkill

If you're a fan of survival horror games like Silent Hill, Resident Evil, etc., it's worth checking out.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:26 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

If you're a fan of survival horror games like Silent Hill, Resident Evil, etc., it's worth checking out.
I'm not the biggest horror fan, but it still looks interesting. I think the coolest part about this series is that it's literally the last combination of genres I'd expect to see on the DS.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:50 pm
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

I'm not the biggest horror fan, but it still looks interesting. I think the coolest part about this series is that it's literally the last combination of genres I'd expect to see on the DS.

It's super-fun, and it may not have all the realistic blood and gore of current-day competitors, but the game is very scary in its own way. I'd list some of them, but I don't want to spoil the game for my BUDDY.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 28, 2010 8:36 pm
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill
Waynebrizzle
Trenn Flashkill

It's super-fun, and it may not have all the realistic blood and gore of current-day competitors, but the game is very scary in its own way. I'd list some of them, but I don't want to spoil the game for my BUDDY.

THANKS BUDDY!  

Walter has ganado

3,850 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Tycoon 200
'Tendo Cult~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items