• Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 9:36 am
User Image
╔══════════════╗
Ⓒarolina Ⓢays...
╚══════════════╝

User Image

ok so i've known this girl since last year, shes in special ed (mental issues) lemme say that now, i saw her being bullied by a bully i hate with all my guts, and i thought it was stupid that she was bulling her cause shes in special ed, i told the bully to ******** stop bulling her for no reason, ever since then shes been following me everywhere, she even goes to some of my friends and says, "Friiiiiiiiiiend" so i didnt see her all summer thats good, but get this, now shes in my homeroom, and always wants to sit next to me (i save seats for my two friends and one of my sisters friends to surround me) and i have for for one of my lunches, she sat next to me and my friends didnt come and save me, and she was touching my hand like nobody was watching(something there told me she has the hotts for me), and she was like, "will u go to the same high school as me, i want a friend there with me" 2 things, 1) i hate that school 2) why would i wanna spend another 4 years with u. so guys tell me what to do, the more i avoid her, the more she bothers me, and i dont want a friendship out of pity, i'd go to the Vice Principle and tell him shes bothering me, but they're buds (im not kidding they hug and stuff, and they talk like they're bffs)
wow thnx for reading burning_eyes

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 1:15 pm
Ehh...wow...Id tell her to stop following you around>> But then, she might go crazy...  

iiKitAyKaT

Darkswiftmist

PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:06 am
I have a sister with special needs. They can get clingy, and kinda embarrising in public when she keeps repeating things and tries to give u hugs.. but i love her.

she has this friend who also has special needs, so they kinda get along. Nicole is also friends with a lot of the adults....

Maybe if u find a friend for her or hobby. introduce her, and if u have to, maybe try to ignore her, and she will back off a little. Just don't be too harsh or mean, becuase it can really affect her.

Or if she is really bothering you could contact her parents. But i dont think she knows or is trying to bother u. Thats just how they act to try to get attention or other ppls affection. She probably doesn't know and wants someone to be around  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 05, 2010 2:48 pm
Maybe she doesnt have friends and she felt like when you stood up for her it was a sign of friendship. like pixelpefectworldtobe said find her something that she can enjoy or a friend.  

head_turner_chic111

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:54 pm
You should try to contact the girl's parents. I don't think you should go up and directly say to her face, "I don't want you to follow me." Because, since she has mental issues..i don't think that would be good.

Or you can try telling the Principal about it. It doesn't matter if their best buddies or not, The principal's job is to make sure all the rules are to be followed. If you feel harassed, you need to tell the principal, or someone. If she gets really more stalkerish, contact the police  
The Advice Room

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games