Reply ~Ancient Scrolls~
Charity for Christ

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wishboxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:01 am
Hello! My name is Wish and I am creating a charity called "Charity for Christ" in the chatterbox where Christians can get together and talk about faith, spread the love of God, and donate to others. We will be donating to Christians and non-Christians alike in the efforts of spreading the Word. This charity is being created to unify the Christians on gaia and show everyone else one aspect of Christianity: giving generously.

2 Corinthians 11:6
6Remember this: Whoever sows sparingly will also reap sparingly, and whoever sows generously will also reap generously. 7Each man should give what he has decided in his heart to give, not reluctantly or under compulsion, for God loves a cheerful giver. 8And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that in all things at all times, having all that you need, you will abound in every good work.

If you would like a donation, wish to donate to others, or just want a public place to talk about faith, I invite you all to check the charity out. If you would like to be a part of this event, please contact me! ^.^ I hope to see you all there! 8D

Charity for Christ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:09 am

We have a charity that we're trying to get up and running here in the guild! I think it would be great if Proud Christians of Gaia participated in this! ^_^

We have quite a bit of money in the guild mule, and I think it would be good to give generously for this charity!

When will it be starting?

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Wishboxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:12 am
As soon as possible. It will most likely start today. (: Right now, I'm just working on getting the thread together and dealing with the spammers and flamers. >.< And I would be honored if Proud Christians of Gaia participated in this event! <3

And I would be happy to assist you in the charity that you are already working on! ^___^ I have some experience with charities, so I could help you if you need an extra hand. (:

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:16 am

Yeah, the spammers and flamers will surely come. But let them. Nothing can break us apart.

When you get the thread up and running, let me know so I can visit it and see the details.

And I think it would be great if you helped us with the charity in the guild! We have quite a bit of money gathered up from the donations, so any ideas you have about how to run charities and such would be quite helpful!

Although, after this charity that we're going to to participate in, I think we'll probably need to build up our funds again. razz

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Wishboxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:24 am
It'll take me about 10 - 15 more minutes to get the charity completed. (: I'll post the link once I'm done! ^___^

All it takes is good planning and a lot of commitment! But I'm sure we can plan out one awesome charity for this guild! 8D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:33 am

I've all ready been thinking about doing a Newbies Christmas charity.

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Wishboxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:44 am
That sounds great! And the charity is going to be in the guild?

And here's the link to the thread: Charity for Christ

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:48 am

You can find a guild banner for Proud Christians of Gaia in the banners thread. Please be sure to add it to the affiliates list! ^_^

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

Wishboxx

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:49 am
I will! 8D

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:53 am
The banner has been added! I won't be able to post in the thread because I will be heading out for a little bit. But I'll open the charity when I get home this afternoon. (:

Wishboxx

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 12:01 pm

Okay. ^_^

I might be off by that point, but if I'm on, let me know when it's open so I can start giving gifts with the mule.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:06 pm
I'm back! 8D

Wishboxx

Scarlet_Teardrops

Sparkly Genius

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 5:15 pm

Sorry! I'm really busy! I still want to participate! Please don't quit the thread! I'm not sure I can do anything today, but I promise I will participate! So funds are on the way! heart

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:52 pm
Can I be of any assistance ? I have several 100k that I have no goal for atm. So I could do donations. I also have several monthly items that people have traded to me for instant gold or gaia cash items that I might could donate. So, just send me a message or I'll be back here to check if you have anything I could do to help !

♥ It's a wonderful idea, what you have here. ♥  

Chu_berri

~Ancient Scrolls~

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces