Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
black ops well have zombies

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Unearthedmerc

6,650 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 11:11 am
as it has been siad on ign black ops well have zombies whitch is great but also the $75 and $150 well also come with 4 maps for the zombies that some players well have to wait for a bit if they just buy the game *fyi* the only way they well add zombies is if you get the hardened edition and the perstige so be ready to buy
both pack are amazing but the one i recommend is prestige with this you get 4 map packs for co op and a remote helicopter that records video and audio yaaay so ill keep anding updates if i find any or you can see for your self at www.ign/blackops.com ENJOY 3nodding whee  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:11 pm
Jessie-679
as it has been siad on ign black ops well have zombies whitch is great but also the $75 and $150 well also come with 4 maps for the zombies that some players well have to wait for a bit if they just buy the game *fyi* the only way they well add zombies is if you get the hardened edition and the perstige so be ready to buy
both pack are amazing but the one i recommend is prestige with this you get 4 map packs for co op and a remote helicopter that records video and audio yaaay so ill keep anding updates if i find any or you can see for your self at www.ign/blackops.com ENJOY 3nodding whee

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Black Ops will have Nazi Zombie i think im going to die of the exsaitment o and i hope thers a map like der rise XD  

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200

BadgersRule89

PostPosted: Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:06 pm
oh ******** yes  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 4:48 pm

Reading that post almost killed me.
Looking forward to the new Zombie levels though.

Supiine II
Vice Captain

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:38 pm
mhmm...

you do realise the international gaming network isn't completely true about most things...

until treyarch actually announces it, I'm not believing anyone but myself  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 31, 2010 8:16 am
Supiine II

Yeah... Hard to read and understand....

I dunno... its like... yeah there will be new weapons and maps... but do I wanna pay $60-$100 bucks for another game thats the same basic game as two other games I already have?

Nazi Zombies will be totally awesome... but... I already have a Nazi Zombie game... : /

I dunno... I guess its like Mario.. where every game youre doing the same thing... saving Peach... but.. I dunno...

Wow.. sorry about my random thought dump... -___-;;  

Kittymeeow
Vice Captain

Anxious Cupcake

Can-I-Holla

5,250 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 10, 2010 10:23 pm
Kittymeeow
Supiine II

Yeah... Hard to read and understand....

I dunno... its like... yeah there will be new weapons and maps... but do I wanna pay $60-$100 bucks for another game thats the same basic game as two other games I already have?

Nazi Zombies will be totally awesome... but... I already have a Nazi Zombie game... : /

I dunno... I guess its like Mario.. where every game youre doing the same thing... saving Peach... but.. I dunno...

Wow.. sorry about my random thought dump... -___-;;
if you pre order or something like that you get the map packs that have some maps from the old nazi zombies  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 3:04 pm
>.> i dont think that it would be nazi zombie's being that Black op's takes place in a Cold war setting with random flashbacks to the veitnam war so it might be something like russian zombies or veit. cong zombies, though i guess they could put in nazi zombies but what would the weaponry be? world war 2 or cold war? if it is cold war that would kinda take the fun out of it beacuse of the ease of killing the zombies would be extreme though if they put in ww2 guns it would eat up some memory and we all know what that mean's, it'll take away from the graphics or game play.  

Helios-The-One-Light

hot hunter88

350 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 6:39 pm
Jessie-679

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games