Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)
Planet Wars Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lai Heron

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2006 11:16 pm
"What in the world is happening to us? The planets use to live in peace and now what we fight each other?" Michelle said as she looked at the two girls with stern faces. "Why do we have to fight? What the point?" Michelle might have been kind of a dope sometimes, but she hated fighting, and she wasn't good at it either. She tried to avoid fighting if possible.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 6:34 am
" Maybe I can talk to Hotaru Me and her were close friends " Capricorn said and waited for the girls reply " I know it maybe fatal but I have to do something maybe we can talk to Pluto too. "  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Lai Heron

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2006 9:11 pm
"Yeah, I agree that we have to talk to Pluto," Michelle agreed nodding her head. "I think I should go home and see how things there are going. What do you think?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 1:28 pm
"Okay " Capricorn said to her " i think i ought to go now and talk to Hotaru and maybe we can work things out". Sailor Capricorn then rushed to the teleporter and teleported to Saturns palace.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 17, 2006 3:02 pm
"yeah but why would pluto attack if they are on your side?" Winter asked, "Pluto would never attack their own team" she finished. "Yeah, I remember those days, when there wen't any wars and everyone was at peace" she said to Michelle.

"I'm ready to go" serenity said. "ok, let's go" winter replied walking to the teloporter to go to sedna.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 3:26 pm
"Ok, I'm off. I'm going home to see how everything is then," Michelle replied nodding her head. She mumbled some words and disappeared.  

Lai Heron

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2006 9:09 am
"ok"Winter replied. She went back to Sedna, with Serena. When they arrived, Winter burst into tears, and collasped on the ground. "Winter are you okay?"Serena asked getting worried. Winter pointed. Serena looked where she pointed and got scared. The place was in ruins, the palace was on fire.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 08, 2006 11:27 pm
Michelle was back home. It felt good to be home. She saw the kids playing in the sand box. They looked happy, with no worries at all. She was greatful that no one attacked her planet. 'I wonder how Winter and the Priness are doing?' she thougt as she just watched the kids play.  

Lai Heron

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 9:22 am
Winter fainted. She couldn't handle everything that happened. "Winter!" Serena screamed  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 13, 2006 1:53 pm
Sailor Capricorn detransformed into her princess form and when to see Hotaru she just had to talk to her. " HOTARU !!!" Megan yelled and ran to the Saturn throne room or what was left of it. " Hotaru!! " she screamed

(( I can play Hotaru for awhile if thats okay??))
Hotaru looked over to her friend " Megan I know what you are going to ask and I am worried to" she said Hotaru walked to Megan and frowned " I dont know why this happened "

" Hotaru You have to come with me to the Moon and figure something out or go to the time gate and talk to Pluto its the only way" Megan said

" I know I think we ought to go talk to Pluto she knows probly why this happened" Hotaru said  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 10:39 am
((that's fine 3nodding ))

Serena teleported them back to the Moon.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:15 am
Everything was just fine with Michelle plant, so she decided to go back to the moon, to see if any of the came back. Once again Michelle mumbled some words and disappeared. She got back to see that no one was there yet. So she just stood their looking at earth. She wonder what was happening on earth.  

Lai Heron

Number XVIII_Cattrix

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 4:04 am
Megan nodded her head and she went with Hotaru to the teleporting room. but right before Megan could reach the teleporting room someone grabbed her arm. " AHH" she scremed " Sh its alright my love its me " a voice said (( Ill make his profile when I return from school)) " Knight Isaac.. What are you" she asked.

" You know about our army joining with Pluto dont you " Knight Isaac asked his princess. " Yes I know " Megan said eyes feeling with tears I had a feeling The scorpio people would do that , have you"

" No I would never betray you " he said and pulled her to him
Hotaru looked on watching the two lovers she smiled knowing one of Scorpio still cared.

Megan laid her head on his chest " I..I love you " she said and looked up at him. Knight Isaac smiled " I love you too" he said and kissed her on her lips.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 17, 2006 10:42 am
Megan looked up at her love " If anything should happen I.. " she started to say. But Isaac put his finger on her lips.

" Not to worry my love " he said " I will make sure nothing happens to you " . Princess Megan smiled and looked at him lovingly. " Can I ask you something " Megan asked " Sure anything" he said " keep this " she said and gave him the necklae he had given her on her birthday.

Knight isaac looked at her lovingly " Of course Ill keep it " he said " But why?"

" Just incase " she said and kissed him on his lips again.

Isaac smiled after her kiss " I will protect it with my heart and soul " he said. Princess Megan smiled at her knight and looked back to Hotaru.

Hotaru smiled " are you ready .." she asked her friend still smiling

Megan looked at Hotaru and then to Knight Isaac " Yes I am ready " she said

" Becareful my love " Knight Isaac said to her. " Dont worry Ill be fine You know me " she told him and Started to leave still feeling his hand grip hers.  

Number XVIII_Cattrix

Anglie

9,050 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 06, 2006 10:54 pm
"Help! Someone Help! Winter collasped on Sedna!" Serena shouted running through the palace heading to the throne room.  
Sailor Moon RP (single-threaders)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff