miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 11:13 am
www.facebook.com/kohls

Hello, and thank you for looking at this thread.

I just wanted to ask- no, beg, for your help. I'm from MN, and anyone else from MN would remember the string of tornados that came through back in June. One of the hardest hit towns was Wadena, which happens to be where I go to school. Our high school was completely destroyed, along with 200+ homes, our pool, and community center, along with some other buildings.

We've gotten things pretty cleaned up, but our school has to be torn down. The high school students are being put into the techinical college until a new school is builit.

The above link is for a Kohl's sweepstakes on facebook. They're giving 500k to 20 different schools, and I would love it if you voted for Wadena. We could really use the money for a new school. Click on the link, and search for 'Wadena Senior High School'. Only the top twenty schools win, and the voting nds on the third. I'd really appreciate any help we can get.

Thank you.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 4:29 pm
sure biggrin sorry about ur school that really terrible  

Darkswiftmist

miss reku

Dangerous Lover

8,050 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 01, 2010 8:16 pm
Thank you! And trust me, what happened to the school is nothing compared to what they're doing now. I swear, the words ' practical' and 'common sense' aren't in the vocabulary of who ever is in charge.... -_-

But, thanks again. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:11 am

Following the links, I get; [ http://apps.facebook.com/KohlsCares/?src&code=2.RUNHb_hhqj6ScKitUxahCA__.3600.1283598000-100000087394689|coWvGa8nNEWas6Vm93n0_q0mZxc. ]

Which says; "Your 11 Million votes are in" and they list the top 20, which your school is not in.

Basilia Ann E

3,100 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Autobiographer 200
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items