YO WORUD: MEGAFYED!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:22 pm
http://ps3.ign.com/dor/objects/81087/mega-man-universe/videos/mega_man_trl_trailer_90110.html
I'll just drop this little video down right here.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:40 pm
Can't wait for this game.
Heres another gameplay video: Bad box art Mega Man!  

Mukuchina Kurasu

Waynebrizzle

PostPosted: Thu Sep 02, 2010 11:50 pm
I love how Megaman's sprite pose translates into 3D. It's like he's either pretending to be a cowboy or got kicked in the balls.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 12:17 am
This looks funny. It seems to me like it is mostly making fun of Mega Man AND DAT SOUNDS FUNNY 2 ME  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:56 am
I want to know more about it, but the presentation just seems... awful. The trailer has Keiji Inafune in it, and it's got The Megas, but somehow it still seems... boring? I've been more excited for MM9 and 10 than I am for this.

I want to see more about it. We saw Megaman, sidescrolling like he did in the original games, and Bad Box Art Megaman, which is hilarious, but doesn't seem to play any different and you can't really see his hideous face too well. xd You can play as Ryu and Arthur, which is some of the stuff I want to see. Isn't this an MMO? Where's that?

Still, wow. The Megas finally hit it big.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 2:40 pm
Meta_Fish
I want to know more about it, but the presentation just seems... awful. The trailer has Keiji Inafune in it, and it's got The Megas, but somehow it still seems... boring? I've been more excited for MM9 and 10 than I am for this.

I want to see more about it. We saw Megaman, sidescrolling like he did in the original games, and Bad Box Art Megaman, which is hilarious, but doesn't seem to play any different and you can't really see his hideous face too well. xd You can play as Ryu and Arthur, which is some of the stuff I want to see. Isn't this an MMO? Where's that?

Still, wow. The Megas finally hit it big.

Nah, I think the MMO is a different game entirely.  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:40 pm
Well then cool. This still looks weird though.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 04, 2010 7:30 am
Looks just like the previous 8-bit Mega Man games but with updated graphics, a character selection that reminds me of Super Mario Bros. Crossover, and, hopefully, a soundtrack by The Megas. There needs to be more to it. :/  

Super Cheesio

The Gallery

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff