Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
How to Create A Soul Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 10:20 pm
Vanilla eXee

Have any of you actually done this, or is all of the information being provided the result of word of mouth and/or reading?

Done what, specifically? Work with thoughtforms/egregores/servitors?

I have some experience with thoughtforms, but I've never created any intelligent ones.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 3:59 pm
ok this might sound really stupid but what is a "macro-PK"? I know I am a fool ^_^ but I have never heard about it  

Dasuto

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 10:05 pm
Justin Wrath
ok this might sound really stupid but what is a "macro-PK"? I know I am a fool ^_^ but I have never heard about it

Macroscopic psychokinesis. Moving objects with psychokinesis, as opposed to affecting chance or random systems with psychokinesis. That is micro-PK.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 11:24 am
interesting topic. to create a soul magically you would effectively need to use your will to create a will of its own that isn't dependent on the original. this is similar to creating something like an true AI. if you created a robot that could think on its own, make its own decisions, and have its own emotions and desires. that seems like it would be quite close to creating a soul.
there are thing such as tsukumogami in Japanese myth/folklore in which objects spontaneously obtain souls and of course golems.
actually various things in japanese myth/folklore seem to be able to gain wills of their own.
if you create a soul you would most likely not be able determine its personality. in addition it would most likely have to form by itself mainly or it would simply be your will.  

neko-mata-01

Satans Dolly

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Sep 08, 2011 8:07 pm
Look up the book by konstantous (i think)
Summoning Spirits
At the end it teaches you how to make spirits. heart  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 12, 2011 4:55 pm
I guess it depend on what you define a soul as. What is a soul? What does it do? How does it work? What is it made of?(if anything)

Personnaly I have my own definition of what a "soul" is. I have tried a few times to artificaly create a "soul" but I never found them to be complete.. it always lacked something more.. In other words, I couldn't make it exactly like the soul we have.. It was still similar and it did complete some of the things a "soul" does.. The best version I could make had a "will" of some sort but it still far from been the same as any other soul..

I also think it would be possible to modify an already existing "soul" but I kinda don't agree with such practice.. also dealing with soul creation is not a good idea since it might affect you and the people nearby on long period of time..  

ChiyuriYami

Ars Goetia

Demonic Abomination

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Novice Mage 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 16, 2011 10:59 am
Fwrrr... Here's how I understand it. A spirit and a soul are basically the same thing. A soul is just still attached to a body. Ideally, I think you're looking to make a spirit, and then attach it to something.

While I can't help you with attaching things, I can advise you on how you might be able to make a spirit. It's actually not all that hard. Spirits form and deteriorate on their own all the time. Basically, all you have to do is find a place where there's a lot of energy and sort of meditate on it. Expel a bit of your own energy, and focus on the formation of a being.

We kind of discovered this on accident. I can't guarantee the spirits will stay put for long. The ones I formed left. I did, however, happen across a half formed spirit and poured my own energy into him. He became a constant companion (but he's also now considered my responsibility).

Just some thoughts for you to mull over. Hope it was helpfulish.  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff