Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Tutoring Section
Romance Tutoring Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:21 pm
"Why not?" Caroline asked with a snicker. "The men constantly fawn over me and I just want some peace." she explained.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 7:32 pm
"If you seek peace then perhaps you should have not joined the army. Any woman would know military men seek out women like a wolf does prey. They solve their boredom with touching themselves whenever they have a chance."  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 pm
"That's not the kind of peace I want. I just don't want men gawking at me. Otherwise, I can take the gunshots, the blood, the corpses, anything like that. It's merely the gawking men I want to escape from for at least the duration of my meal." Caroline explained simply. "Besides, I'm a lesbian." she added. "I do not find any of them the slightest bit attractive."  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 5:36 am
"A lesbian, eh?" Bathsheba repeated, raising a curious eyebrow. "You made a bad choice joining an army, where gawking men are an inevitable part of signing up." She chuckled, shaking her head she stared down at her meal.

NORMALLY, I got Bathsheba pretty straight, but now I'll put her as 'Bi-Curious', which means she is curious about similar gender relationships, but no positive if she's into that as well or completely. And because of her curiosity, she's a bit uncomfortable around Caroline, wondering again about her reasons for showing up.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:59 pm
Caroline shifted uneasily. "Well, I want to prove to my parents that I can live up to any expectations they would have had if I came out of the womb as a male." she explained. "That's why I joined the army. They need to know I'm not some weak, fragile girl bent on learning how to cook, wear silly dresses, and take their sexist views so lightly. While yes, gawking men are inevitable, there must be a time where I get to escape them. I decided that maybe two outcasts could share a meal together."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:37 pm
"I smell a feminist." Bathsheba groaned tired and painfully as she looked up at the other woman with a tired stare.

"Look, we all go through the 'not going to be a stay at home wife' complex. But don't let it rule your life, 'kay? Bullshit like that just annoys everyone - including other women, and that group of women who are annoyed includes me as well."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

ProphecyEmpress

Dangerous Worshipper

10,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Tooth Fairy 100
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:27 pm
((Well, this won't last long. So far, she seems to be irritated with Caroline. Maybe it's better I just use a military-based character for this. She doesn't really fit in the army environment. Hell, my skills don't.))

"Well, if you're going to place a label on me, maybe I shouldn't give you my company." stated Caroline. "Honestly, I'll cut the crap, but I do have you know that I believe both sexes are equal. It is they who believe I am not equal to the male sex." she remarked calmly. "We've only just met so don't make assumptions. I wanted to talk to you, because you seemed interesting. But now you seem to think that I have a 'complex'. No, no. I enjoy cooking, cleaning, all that. I also find things interesting that are considered masculine, and not to be rude, but society places labels on what's feminine and masculine, not me. Anyhow, I can see why you're annoyed. Just don't mistake me for anything less than a soldier who wishes to fight to defend her country." She raised her eyebrow in curiosity. "What part of my comment made you think I was a feminist? I grew out of that silly phase back in high school."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 12:31 pm
Holy whoa. My bad. I shoulda checked here a LONG time ago.
And don't worry about your lack of military skills. Zahzi is the king around here, and I'm barely passable because of all the role plays I've done with him. sweatdrop

"You just told me you joined this army to prove you're not the stay at home wife type. That means you're trying to prove you can be a better man than an actual man. That's usually what a feminist is." Bathsheba grunted, giving Caroline a dull stare.
"You told me you joined to prove your parents you can do anything they would like you to if you were to be born a man instead. Basically, proving you can live up to both gender roles."

"...Course, I suppose you could do that as long as we avoid the art of making children." She chuckled, looking back down at her food.

Alright, so now Bathsheba is a bit confused and still kind of irritated because of that argument she made. Caroline made herself sound very feminist, yet is turning around and saying she isn't. That's where the irritation and confusion are coming from.

But, she's got a playful side. She's lonely, and a bit desperate for someone to talk to. Hence the joke at the end, just to brush past this possible friend ending topic. She'd never admit, but she's scared and lonely.  

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

Tutoring Section

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out