Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Sailor Moon funny parts!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destiny_Disney

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 2:43 am
I thought it was always funny in Sailor Moon, when Darien would show up, she'd be all surprised.
It's like NO DUH! He'd show up, baka! He's your boyfriend.

Also, I have a question, did they ever show Tuxedo Mask's transformation? Doesn't he change when Serena does?

What's something funny about Sailor Moon to you?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 06, 2010 5:32 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

============
A loving heart

heart I can see it being weird AFTER they actually find out who the other is. It was kinda funny in the beginning, because after a few battles he'd show up every time. You'd think the Moonie would pick up on that, but whatever.

They show his full transformation twice in the first season. Once is before he realizes he's Tuxedo Mask, the next being when he and Sailor Moon are in that tower with Zoisite.

As for what's funny to me...probably when she gets drunk and the dubbers don't say it's alcohol xD heart

is the beginning of all knowledge
============

Venombabe

Timely Muse

14,125 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Nightshade247

4,250 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:04 am
wats funny to me about this is when she got drunk (freakin hilarious ) and when her and rei always fight over the most trivial things (that always cheers me up to see them bicker like that xp xd xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:45 pm
Destiny_Disney
I thought it was always funny in Sailor Moon, when Darien would show up, she'd be all surprised.
It's like NO DUH! He'd show up, baka! He's your boyfriend.

Also, I have a question, did they ever show Tuxedo Mask's transformation? Doesn't he change when Serena does?

What's something funny about Sailor Moon to you?

When serena Was Eves dropping on Rei's date and she said "They better not be talking about my hair!"  

Yotsuba Minakabi

3,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Cart Raider 100

Kawaisa Sailor Moon

Blessed Lover

10,800 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Signature Look 250
  • Somebody Likes You 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 27, 2010 3:57 pm
Yes Darien does transform into Tuxedo Mask, if I REMEMBER right during the first arc? When Serena/SM found out he was Tuxedo Mask. It's nothing special though it was a *lol blue light* OH LOOK HE'S TUXEDO MASK! Type of transformation. Nothing special.

Something funny about SM?
In the Snow White play episode 56. All the scouts are arguing why they should be Snow White.
Ray: "Since I came up with it I should be Snow White!"
Serena: "I'm the fairest one of all so I should be Snow White!"
Lita: "I have the biggest breasts I should be Snow White!"
(JP version)  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 1:14 pm
What's funny is the constant overreactions of characters. They would blow a problem WAY bigger than it needs to be by screaming, flailing their arms around and whatnot XD

Also Usagi silent farted in one episode when she ate those yams. LOL.

And how is it that Usagi is very poised when she uses her special attacks, when she is very clumsy?  

Suugah

Cassandra Kindred

6,500 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 7:56 pm
Tsuguayme: It is the MAGIC, the magic helps Usagi stay in that nice, poised position. XD

One of my favorite parts is when Chibi Usa comes back and her Usagis parents and brother are all "oh Chibi Usa, im glad you are back safe and sound" and then her brother mentions how she and Momaru could be/are dating and her father gets all fartherly and demands answers while flailing around like a fish and Usagis mother is like "invite him over for dinner some time."

Now, thats funny in itself but when you think that he has yet to know that they will end up having a child together, a child that was standing behind him, THE child he was glad that came home safe...well, that is funny moreso, who doesn't like a ******** in an anime? XD  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 3:54 pm
Lenore Rose
Tsuguayme: It is the MAGIC, the magic helps Usagi stay in that nice, poised position. XD

One of my favorite parts is when Chibi Usa comes back and her Usagis parents and brother are all "oh Chibi Usa, im glad you are back safe and sound" and then her brother mentions how she and Momaru could be/are dating and her father gets all fartherly and demands answers while flailing around like a fish and Usagis mother is like "invite him over for dinner some time."

Now, thats funny in itself but when you think that he has yet to know that they will end up having a child together, a child that was standing behind him, THE child he was glad that came home safe...well, that is funny moreso, who doesn't like a ******** in an anime? XD

How do they all know exactly what attack name to say? o w o

Lol. That is pretty funny and weird. I think what's a bigger ******** is that Chibiusa sorta feels an affection for her dad in a way that makes some uncomfortable. Well that's more of a mind... taint I dunno  

Suugah

Home

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff