Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
QuickScopes? Or HardScopes? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

QuickScopes? or Hardscopes?
  Quick Scopes
  Hard Scopes
View Results

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 12, 2010 9:12 pm
Exotic Player IV
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX
I say quick scoping and hard scoping are obsolete no scoping is the way to go..
yea but the only thing with that is no scoping has like no accuracy n with quickscoping u get more of a chance rather than hard scoping.

What's the chance of me getting quickscope kills with the M21 EBR over no scoping? (Also M21 EBR is my main sniper, I rarely use intervention or barrett
yea i guess if it like not a single shot gun or wutever but i meant for like intervention n barret or tht other gun even.

the w2000 is more stronger than the intervention... i seen

the Wa 2000 is the worst sniper ever d:  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 2:47 pm
NinjaLocc
ehh steady aim on my gun and a lil timing no scopes are easy the headshots is wat sucks lol... but i mean i dunno bout yall but hardscoping is such a lame term lol its basically saying you use a sniper how a sniper is used and i mean thats just a stupid name

I agree. It's how a damn scope is used so who cares? Honestly I don't see why anyone cares either way. If you get a kill, you get a kill. Plain and simple.  

Ein69

5,950 Points
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:18 pm
duvaxD
Exotic Player IV
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX
I say quick scoping and hard scoping are obsolete no scoping is the way to go..
yea but the only thing with that is no scoping has like no accuracy n with quickscoping u get more of a chance rather than hard scoping.

What's the chance of me getting quickscope kills with the M21 EBR over no scoping? (Also M21 EBR is my main sniper, I rarely use intervention or barrett
yea i guess if it like not a single shot gun or wutever but i meant for like intervention n barret or tht other gun even.

thats what u think. This gun can kill 6 ppl straight with a bullet if its straight headshots like the barret but not the intervention or m21 ebr. Its been tested. I dont like the gun personaly but its a good gun.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 10, 2010 10:54 pm
quick scoping is just plain out over rated in mw2 -____-
we got 10yr olds quick scoping everyone but it does take more skill of jus luck...intervention FTW  

MiXmAsTeR_MiLkBoNe

6,300 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200

Dylmoo Kurosaki

PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 7:47 pm
i use what its ment for so hard scope  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:10 pm
Imagine WaW with Bling + Commando.

Bolt Action snipers + bayonet (Sniper scope is an attatchment you must unlock in WaW)

You must deal with snipercommando knifers if that were to happen.

Back on topic.
Do you ever see people in the military "Quick Scope"? But then again we're talking about MW2. WA2000 has the lowest switch speed for a sniper. *Calls UAV. See enemy pulls out WA2000...too slow..dies.* Same scenario with M21. 50/50 chance of no scoping him or I die.  

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

NejiHyuga900

Sparkly Hunter

9,300 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 9:19 pm
I prefer Hardscoping. It is easier to kill someone. Although it comes with a disadvantage: bigger blind spots around your area.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:04 pm
MW2 quick scoping is way too easy...all about that CoD4. But quick scoping I hate being called out for hardscopes. So annoying.  

Chibi Nights

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Buki_Actual

9,050 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Generous 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:17 pm
Enziio
MW2 quick scoping is way too easy...all about that CoD4. But quick scoping I hate being called out for hardscopes. So annoying.

Just say, "******** YOU, I use a sniper rifle the way its SUPPOSED to be used."  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:32 pm
u guys are going to think i'm a loser but i like hard scoping but i still use seight of hand pro just for the fact i can get them in my scope better and plus i suk at quick scoping but i hate the hard scopers that camp in buildings i move around then kill them  

xX-snowboarder96Xx

duvaxD

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Junior Trader 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:23 pm
Exotic Player IV
duvaxD
Exotic Player IV
II_Z4CK_II
AdvanceEX

thats what u think. This gun can kill 6 ppl straight with a bullet if its straight headshots like the barret but not the intervention or m21 ebr. Its been tested. I dont like the gun personaly but its a good gun.

You'll never get to see 6 ppl aligned and headshot them all in a real combat xp
The Wa 2000 is a s**t  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:24 pm
I used to like using the sniper until everyone started whining about how I didn't "quickscope". I never knew guys could b***h so much in my life....They were worse than me when I have my period! scream And that's pretty bitchy.

But other than that I'm fine with it, as long as no one whines like a little girl. 3nodding  

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100

Scrublord Luna

7,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 15, 2010 5:25 pm
Enziio
I know right? They whine more than my little sister. D:  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces