Welcome to Gaia! ::

Kaichou wa Maid Sama!

Back to Guilds

Maid Sama!, known in Japan as Kaichō wa Maid-sama! (会長はメイド様!, lit. The Student Council President is a Maid!?), is a shōjo manga series a... 

Tags: kaichou wa maid sama, shoujo, usui and misaki, Manga, Anime 

Reply The Kwms Forum
Kind of mad at Episode 24!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Destiny_Disney

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 11, 2010 7:10 pm
So for those of you that have seen Episode 24,
(animeseason, youtube, gogoanime) if you haven't (spoilers below!)

I was kind of disapointed.
I've recently been reading the manga, and I'm litterally right where this episode was. Where they have a witch theme. Now that it is confirmed that there are 26 episodes in this series, episode 24 was pretty pointless.

In the manga, Episode 24, is Chapter 33.
Supposedly they are going to end the anime at Chapter 31-32.
Which ends with Usui kissing Misaki, by the fireworks and she claims to still hate him. Even though he said he liked her.

So not only are they going backwards and are going to possibly end the series half done, I really hoped they tied up the loose ends about Usui's family past, because even in the ending theme they show Chapter 41, and on.

Some people were saying maybe they are going to make a season 2, but it might take a while since the manga itself isn't finished.

I really hope so.
I normally don't root for long winded animes, but this one is really good.

More about Episode 24 that I didn't like was, in the manga it ends with Misaki finally telling Usui how she feels about him, and they kiss. But it ended up with that ex-fatty Shintami (or whatever) haha finding the cherry tree he fell out of! Not. Fair.

How do you feel?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:42 pm
o.o really? the story was suppose to end with them kissing? no wonder i kept sayin "why do i feel there's something missin..."
well, if it's in anime, u cant always put kisses in all anime. KWMS is for children too so u cant blame them. it's a "romance comedy". although i felt bored too watching the episode =_=  

Jade J Frost

6,150 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Destiny_Disney

3,950 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:27 pm
Jade J Frost
o.o really? the story was suppose to end with them kissing? no wonder i kept sayin "why do i feel there's something missin..."
well, if it's in anime, u cant always put kisses in all anime. KWMS is for children too so u cant blame them. it's a "romance comedy". although i felt bored too watching the episode =_=

Yeah it does end with them kissing.
Because she FINALLY tells him how she feels, not that she loves him though, and then he's like you can't lie *magic spell* she breaks down and they kiss.
Oi, yeah kids ruin everything...no jk! Ha.
Yeah I understand. And they can't be going around kissing all the time because it wouldn't be fun anymore, I guess.

The last episode better end with one big sloppy kiss!
Ha.

I kinda felt jipped with Special A.  
The Kwms Forum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces