Welcome to Gaia! ::

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Back to Guilds

The best final fantasy guild on gaia; covering for ALL of your Final Fantasy needs! 

Tags: final fantasy, kingdom hearts, square enix, gaming, forever 

Reply FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever
Kingdom Hearts Birth By Sleep/ Final Fantasy Crisis Core Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dolphinbear1

7,925 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Thu Nov 18, 2010 7:40 pm
The Wrath Of Sorrow
Well, it's me again, and I'm here this time for a discussion thread on both of those games. I recently got my PSP during July, and on my birthday on the 10th, I did end up with BBS/CC. Let me just say, BBS DESTROYS all other KH Games. And CC is also freakin' electric. So, enjoy the discussions.
there both alsome  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 12:26 pm
I thought I lost my FF CC forever! But I found it! -victory music plays-
I love that game to death. I cried so bad at the end.  

Perfect Combo

Devoted Hunter

Rededzee

3,950 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Dec 25, 2010 5:35 pm
I must say, the plot of BBS isn't as strong I'd like it to be...
That said, CC presents a much needed look into the mind of Zack Fair.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 21, 2011 1:13 pm
Birth By Sleep was alright.....havent played Crisis Core yet and i would stuill say the original FFVII is the best....Birth by sleep.....ehhhh it was good...just wish there was more to it....lol x3 like if aqua ever made it out of the darkness world :3 i wouldnt mind knowing and i do wonder if ven will ever get out of sora and is it because of ben that sora can use the keyblade? thats wat i think being that ven could and he's in sora lol and if mickey knew everything im suprised he never said anything and wonder if he will in coded :3 wow i get too off topic or am i good damn >_< i never stop talking XD  

LuckerStomp3000

Invisible Giver

7,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Enzero96

4,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 11:05 am
well i just bouth the three disc originaial FFVIII on my PS3 and its amazing. CC explained alot on it too. CC is a great game with plenty of room for expansion. im on m 2nd playthrough and still not tired of it xd  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 22, 2011 2:19 pm
They are both really short but really good....Much like Edward Elric... XP  

Razik Sohma

Lonely Bookworm

Insert_Sanity

8,400 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 11:16 pm
I got my PSP birth by sleep combo in November. Had fun with it, played it when I could had fun, then CRISIS CORE I got that game and have not been able to put it down at all. Though I do admire the story telling in Birth By sleep but I thought the whole game was anti-climactic... It was too similar to the main story line though there a lot of things to like. Crisis core, best storyline of the both of them, though the pan screen buttons annoy me half the time it is a beautiful game.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 05, 2011 8:16 pm
Well, the answer to 'does Aqua ever get out of the darkness realm' is 'Not yet'. I mean, she was shown to still be there on the Shore, talking to Ansem the Wise about Sora. We'll likely be hearing from her in KH3--she is, after all, a true Keyblade Master, and is the only one who can successfully navigate Castle Oblivion (damnit, Aqua, you are directly responsible for the least enjoyable game in the series!)...it's likely that she'll have to help Sora defeat the newly reborn Xehanort, which will probably somehow manage to restore Terra and Ven. 'Cause, y'know, it would be too dark for Xehanort's plan to succeed, even if IS ultimately a plan to make the world a better place (albeit one of those 'if you wanna make an omelet, you gotta break some eggs'-type plans)...I still don't trust Xehanort any farther than I can throw him.

As for Crisis Core...the part that upset me the most was the fact that I missed the last Wutai spy, so I couldn't complete all of the missions and get the item for beating all of the missions. Guess I'll have to try again with my New Game + file...

but yes, I cried a lot when Zack died.  

Semeroth

ragnaroku

PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:00 pm
i like to join
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FGe2mf6xF_c  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 06, 2011 9:49 pm
Both games were awesome! 3nodding Can't choose!  

CharmerX

2,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200

Hilfin

PostPosted: Tue May 03, 2011 10:00 pm
I got a PSP just so I could play BBS when it came out and then I got Crisis Core free from someone that didn't want it anymore. (Just had to trade them my copy of Little Big World I got with the PSP.)

I somewhat liked BBS, I had been waiting for it for the longest time and had overestimated how good the game would be. I did expect it to be better but it was definitely worth the play just to know the story.
I could not get far into Crisis Core though, I was very bored of it a few hours in and gave it to my step sister who loved it. (She's not a FF fan though, she only learned about FF/KH last year.)

BBS was definitely better than 358/2 but I found Crisis Core to be the least interesting of the VII series, imo.

FFF ~ Final Fantasy Forever

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff