Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sparkle Motion - JULY 2012 - ON SUMMER BREAK

Back to Guilds

For Socialites, Fashionista's, and the generally Fabulous. 

Tags: Beauty, Learning, Fashion, Tutorials, Cooking 

Reply ★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★
♛ The Birthday Journals! ♛

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have story to contribute?
  Yup!
  Nope!
View Results

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:02 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

You get a gift if you post here on your birthday ^_^!

PostPosted: Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:09 am
I'll go first!

Dear Journal Xena91388's Log: Stardate 09142010

Yesterday was my 22nd birthday, it was most certainly not the best of birthdays.

- First I woke up at 5am, ate ramen and went back to sleep! ZzZzZzZ!

- Then at 1pm: The Orthadontist! gonk . I have to have all four of my wisdom teeth removed! gonk Good news and bad, my upper teeth are completely erupted, so they just have to yank them out! Quick and simple! My lower wisdom teeth are impacted (mostly or partially under the gum) so they need surgery! emo basically they are gonna slice open my gums, fold it back, then remove the tooth and hope they don't damage my nerves! gonk Worse yet, because of scheduling and needing them removed ASAP, the best time for surgery would be on the week of Thanksgiving! I'm gonna be on a liquid diet on Turkey Day! gonk

- So after receiving nightmare fodder for the next couple months, I went to Starbucks to treat my self to the rare and expensive treat of a frappe. I had my B-day din-din at BJ's Brewhouse (Their beer tastes like super bitter crap when it hits your tongue but has a very nice nutty aftertaste and goes down really smooth! :3 ) and then I was too full for cake so I just blew my candle and went home to sleep off my now distended belly.

- To end the perfect birthday, I find a cat antagonizing a snake when I get home. Thinking it's the cute little black snake that lives in my azaleas, I go to rescue poor Mr. Scaly only to find it is not my cute adorable little black snake, but a not so cute and defiantly not so little Cotton Mouth/Water Moccasin! Since there's small children and pets in the neighborhood and my own little puppy like to chase things, I decided to kill it! After a fierce and arduous battle with much gore and bloodshed (AKA me whacking it repeatedly with a shovel *Took forever too! He was one determined bugger!)* ) he finally succumbed to defeat and death (AKA I final chopped his head off) and then I went to fling his carcass over the fence and into the creek for something wild to eat only to have it's body twitch at the last minute in a final "F*ck you human!* and fell off the shovel and onto me covering me in lovely snake blood and other gooey unmentionables User Image . . . . . .

Yup, nothing like mental trauma, heroic brushes with death and a gory conclusion to celebrate the big 22!  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

One Witchy Woman
Crew

Wrathful Mystic

37,950 Points
  • Novice Mage 100
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 4:26 pm
Good Gods, you poor dear. Have a cookie. My best was my 16th, I took a 2000 mile road trip to get my first tattoo. The worst to date was last year. I spent the whole time with food poisoning and the a/c went out during the hotest summer in 10 years.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 02, 2011 8:03 am
One Witchy Woman
Good Gods, you poor dear. Have a cookie. My best was my 16th, I took a 2000 mile road trip to get my first tattoo. The worst to date was last year. I spent the whole time with food poisoning and the a/c went out during the hotest summer in 10 years.

Awww, I want a road trip for my b-day but I can't seem to find anyone I can tolerate in close quarters to accompany me emo

Food poisoning sux! I feel for you.

I seem to have far more bad memories than good in regards to my birthdays, I think the last good birthday I had was way, way back when I was living in Germany and I was around 3yrs old at the time. crying

I have so many bad stories to share, it's surprising I haven't gone emo yet! gonk

Stories to share: Sweet 16 Alone, Empty Party, Trolling Crashers, Blatant Sibling Favoritism, and of course: Oops - We Forgot.  

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Mystic Moon Ampris

Beloved Shapeshifter

21,050 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2011 2:52 pm
My date of birth is January 15, 1988. I was born on the same day of Martan luther king jr many years apart. I am the youngest and would of had a twin if not for my father...that is another story.

My birthday is fun and unique. Being an adult I get to do more things.On my 23rd birthday my classmates at my college threw me a surprise party which was great.The onlything we didn't have really was alcholal and male dancers....hehehe  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 1:37 am
Story time!

Okay, so here's the deal. I'm on a suckish birthday streak. I guess I'm gifted at this junk... Bad luck that is. Anyways. The trouble started with my 18th b-day. You see, my parents are divorced, and there was this deal they had to make that they wouldn't talk bad about each other to me until I turned 18 and was of legal age to rant to about this stuff... Anyways, my parents felt the need to unload everything on me, and well, it was too overwhelming and kind of hurled me into a depression that lasted for a good while. At any rate, I sort of recovered after my suckish 19th b-day. So with that one, I had already moved to Japan and lived with two other girls, both of them from California. So, we were a little different since I'm an East Coast girl natively. But whatever worse, my one roommate had THE SAME birthday as me... At first it seemed like it might be a fun and great idea, but um... it wasn't... We ended up with a tiny cake and only her boyfriend coming over, them going up to her room, the other girl hiding her room and me sitting along with my slice of cake... it was lame, and depressing and ruined my rest of the holidays too since it was like that for the rest of the while until like, mid January when things started to look up. I'm just hoping my 20th wont suck...  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

xena91388
Vice Captain

Gambino Zealot

14,150 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Lavish Tipper 200
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 3:54 am
Aww, there, there. We all got our fingers crossed for you!!

Are you still in Japan or Cali? I don't know if Disney Tokyo or Disneyland does it but Disney World gives free admission on your birthday so it's worth looking into. wink I think it's impossible for a birthday to suck with Disney no matter how old you are.

L_J_Rose

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2011 7:43 pm
xena91388
Aww, there, there. We all got our fingers crossed for you!!

Are you still in Japan or Cali? I don't know if Disney Tokyo or Disneyland does it but Disney World gives free admission on your birthday so it's worth looking into. wink I think it's impossible for a birthday to suck with Disney no matter how old you are.

L_J_Rose

Ha ha, yep, I'm still in Tokyo, and I"ll have to look into going to Disney, but it might be kind of cold since my birthday is in December... =_= At least it doesn't snow too terribly much here... biggrin  

Dessert Devour

Desirable Sex Symbol

With a Capital C

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:47 am
One Witchy Woman

Road trips on birthdays are awesome!
I took my friend to Pittsburgh on her 21st for a drinking adventure.
I wound up screaming to Ben Kweller in the middle of his set that it was my friend's birthday...
A few seconds later he sang 'Happy Birthday' to her!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 10, 2012 5:45 pm
Today is my birthday so my mom pulled me out of school early. She took me to lunch and gave me socks and custom doctor who shoes. It was simple but really fun smile  

Headmistress of Gallifrey

Distinct Businesswoman

3,300 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
★· ··^v´¯`×)SPARKLE MOTION(×´¯`v^· ··★

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items