Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Demons Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 7:31 am
neko-mata-01
Dalcain
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain
Demons come and demons go. I'm still looking for a way to channel the power of angels through my MIGHTY BLADE!

Once I get the channeling right, I'll go buy a sword or baseball bat.

angels are puss. razz
Don't try that again. Angels are the un-fallen brethren. They have just as much power and right. They'll kick a demon's a**.

how many angels can tell the future?
and no, Angels are gaurdiens and soldiers of heaven,
fallen angels are prisoners of hell.
demons are gaurdians of hell.

plus... 1 major thing doesn't add up.
angels are said to look relatively human, and most fallen angels are said to look exceedingly beautiful and look like angels in order to trick people...
demons on the other hand look like beasts, part man and part animal, they are also said to appear in the form of great beasts and such... so i think somewhere down the line... someone mixed up fallen angels and demons, and this was never corrected. plus it is also said the fallen angels are all evil, well in my research i have discovered that demons are not all evil, in fact a great portion of them are nuetral, and some are good.
so yeah, i think that angels and fallen angels are two of the same species, and demons are something else.
i think demons where misinterpreted somewhere down the line into being fallen angels, kind of like how Lucifer was misinterpreted as Satan when they are both completely different beings.
You know what? ******** that loving Christian s**t they always told me to do. I'm tired of taking the p***y foot way around this bullshit.

I'm about to take you down the dark and true history of Christianity. If you ever did your research beyond those tight-assed, lying Catholics, you would know that in Christianity with Christian demons, Christian demons are the fallen angels and that angels can do almost anything within their "God given" limitations. They're not limitations in power, but limitations in what they're allowed to do. For Christian Demons, they are allow to do anything short of killing the person.

The two are the same damn species, it's only logical they get the same damn natural abilities. Christian Demons are called "Fallen Angels". They're still angels, but what makes them fallen is the lack of "God's grace". They still keep all their powers and life and s**t, but lose the right to walk back into Heaven and will be punished for an unknown amount of time. This time being unknown because no human actually gave a damn about them to care or ask or even write it down.

There are angels for every ******** thing you could possibly think of. And yes they can tell the future if that's the power they were given. Gabriel for instance. Some time before Jesus' conceive-ment, Gabriel came down and told Mary that some time in the future the savior son would come and that his name will be Jesus. It was in Luke 3 or something. I don't know how he knew any of that s**t, but someone had some time watching powers somewhere. Jesus told John the Baptist what was going to happen in the future so why can't the little workers do it too?

And for the record. Angels and Demons are the SAME DAMN THING! It was later in Christian history that they were said to be able to take a beautiful appearance of a normal human being with fancy a** lights and wings. The real angels (aka not these lame as excuses used for fairy tales so children wouldn't be freaked the ******** out) have four ******** faces (three of which were animal faces a majority of the time) and six damn wings that covered the true "gloriously" horrific forms of their bodies with a ******** wheel of fire floating behind them. Ain't nothing changed, home fry. Shapeshifting is one their overall powers. God appeared to Moses as a flaming bush and Gabriel is also believed to be the Holy Ghost aka that beautiful white Dove. It seems that to establish themselves away from the "ugly ones", angels make everything white and terrific while demons make everything black and terrifying.

Said Christian Demons were not all evil. (The only one wholeheartedly stated to be truly evil was Samuel/Lucifer/Satan/Sataniel/The Accuser/The Devil/The Dragon/Whatever other ******** p***y a** name he wants to take. A turd is still a turd and a b***h is still a b***h.) I don't know who told you that s**t, but they are all considered evil only in the sense of "avoid this a*****e because he's working with that other a*****e that tried to take God's place". And no it was just a chair. The chair was only a plus and is used as the overall symbol of the actual thing. (The translators were British, what do you expect? They use a lot of symbols and puns.) He was trying to make himself higher, more powerful, better, more perfect, and any other stupid word that means "I'm ******** better than you in every way". He said he could be a better god than God, so God had Michael take out the trash. (Dramatized badassery here: http://www.amazingben.com/arf0101.html )

None of the other fallen angel/demons are that "evil", but are evil because they went against the absolute good. Do you get what I'm saying? It's perspective. If you're the king of white, anything that opposes you is black. While to the white commoners, anything that opposes them is a black threat. History has shown this to be the number one problem of human psychology. Point is: Humans are naturally stupid and work on a different brain wave compared to those who are higher or lower. To a rich guy, the world is a business. To a poor guy, the world is an adventure and chance to find happiness or...just a s**t hole that he's waiting to escape.

"Demon" is a word used in multiple religions and cultures. For Christianity, Demons are referring to the fallen angels. The same why you can call a giant any damn thing that's bigger than you despite the fact they are not even close to being the same damn thing.

The point of all this to show you...that angels and fallen angel demons are the same and will always be the same, but with one...small...thing...different... Who's side their own.

If you don't understand now, I'm done explaining. I'm tired of being the good guy. The teacher. The dreamer. Now I'm a damn villainous soul. My soul is ancient and black, but my mind is new and white. I've corrupted myself, believing that something would help me despite my desire to be independent. I already renounced my desire to be a hero two months ago. I'm tired of hoping my damn opinion will matter. I'm gonna make it matter. It's time for my lost dream to come true. I won't be a white knight anymore. I'm the black knight now and my goal is to become a warlord. See you on the battlefield space viking.

seems like you know quite a bit about the topic
btw the two types of angels you mentioned are cherubim and seraphim
ah and the poster before him, i just want to inform you that in christianity at least, satan an lucifer are the same thing
hm also im not sure if all demon would be fallen angels. lilith for example doesn’t seem to have been a angel prior and she seems to be considered a demon (also im just referring to abrahamic religions)
im not sure if an angle would fall just for not being absolute good. it seems like there is a requirement of absolutely rejecting god (in the form of sin) to go to hell, and i would assume this goes for angels as well.
Yeah, I have this desire for power, so I research all possible ways, but they usually require something I know is a trap or some divinity that I don't have connections to.

Also there's one theory that angels are only capable of the sin of pride and it's the only way they can fall and become demons. Can't remember why, but it seemed possible. Not too much of a stretch, though questionable.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 8:42 am
Dalcain
neko-mata-01
Dalcain
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain
Don't try that again. Angels are the un-fallen brethren. They have just as much power and right. They'll kick a demon's a**.

angels are said to look relatively human, and most fallen angels are said to look exceedingly beautiful and look like angels in order to trick people...
demons on the other hand look like beasts, part man and part animal, they are also said to appear in the form of great beasts and such... so i think somewhere down the line... someone mixed up fallen angels and demons, and this was never corrected. plus it is also said the fallen angels are all evil, well in my research i have discovered that demons are not all evil, in fact a great portion of them are nuetral, and some are good.
so yeah, i think that angels and fallen angels are two of the same species, and demons are something else.
i think demons where misinterpreted somewhere down the line into being fallen angels, kind of like how Lucifer was misinterpreted as Satan when they are both completely different beings.
You know what? ******** that loving Christian s**t they always told me to do. I'm tired of taking the p***y foot way around this bullshit.

I'm about to take you down the dark and true history of Christianity. If you ever did your research beyond those tight-assed, lying Catholics, you would know that in Christianity with Christian demons, Christian demons are the fallen angels and that angels can do almost anything within their "God given" limitations. They're not limitations in power, but limitations in what they're allowed to do. For Christian Demons, they are allow to do anything short of killing the person.

The two are the same damn species, it's only logical they get the same damn natural abilities. Christian Demons are called "Fallen Angels". They're still angels, but what makes them fallen is the lack of "God's grace". They still keep all their powers and life and s**t, but lose the right to walk back into Heaven and will be punished for an unknown amount of time. This time being unknown because no human actually gave a damn about them to care or ask or even write it down.

There are angels for every ******** thing you could possibly think of. And yes they can tell the future if that's the power they were given. Gabriel for instance. Some time before Jesus' conceive-ment, Gabriel came down and told Mary that some time in the future the savior son would come and that his name will be Jesus. It was in Luke 3 or something. I don't know how he knew any of that s**t, but someone had some time watching powers somewhere. Jesus told John the Baptist what was going to happen in the future so why can't the little workers do it too?

And for the record. Angels and Demons are the SAME DAMN THING! It was later in Christian history that they were said to be able to take a beautiful appearance of a normal human being with fancy a** lights and wings. The real angels (aka not these lame as excuses used for fairy tales so children wouldn't be freaked the ******** out) have four ******** faces (three of which were animal faces a majority of the time) and six damn wings that covered the true "gloriously" horrific forms of their bodies with a ******** wheel of fire floating behind them. Ain't nothing changed, home fry. Shapeshifting is one their overall powers. God appeared to Moses as a flaming bush and Gabriel is also believed to be the Holy Ghost aka that beautiful white Dove. It seems that to establish themselves away from the "ugly ones", angels make everything white and terrific while demons make everything black and terrifying.

Said Christian Demons were not all evil. (The only one wholeheartedly stated to be truly evil was Samuel/Lucifer/Satan/Sataniel/The Accuser/The Devil/The Dragon/Whatever other ******** p***y a** name he wants to take. A turd is still a turd and a b***h is still a b***h.) I don't know who told you that s**t, but they are all considered evil only in the sense of "avoid this a*****e because he's working with that other a*****e that tried to take God's place". And no it was just a chair. The chair was only a plus and is used as the overall symbol of the actual thing. (The translators were British, what do you expect? They use a lot of symbols and puns.) He was trying to make himself higher, more powerful, better, more perfect, and any other stupid word that means "I'm ******** better than you in every way". He said he could be a better god than God, so God had Michael take out the trash. (Dramatized badassery here: http://www.amazingben.com/arf0101.html )

None of the other fallen angel/demons are that "evil", but are evil because they went against the absolute good. Do you get what I'm saying? It's perspective. If you're the king of white, anything that opposes you is black. While to the white commoners, anything that opposes them is a black threat. History has shown this to be the number one problem of human psychology. Point is: Humans are naturally stupid and work on a different brain wave compared to those who are higher or lower. To a rich guy, the world is a business. To a poor guy, the world is an adventure and chance to find happiness or...just a s**t hole that he's waiting to escape.

"Demon" is a word used in multiple religions and cultures. For Christianity, Demons are referring to the fallen angels. The same why you can call a giant any damn thing that's bigger than you despite the fact they are not even close to being the same damn thing.

The point of all this to show you...that angels and fallen angel demons are the same and will always be the same, but with one...small...thing...different... Who's side their own.

If you don't understand now, I'm done explaining. I'm tired of being the good guy. The teacher. The dreamer. Now I'm a damn villainous soul. My soul is ancient and black, but my mind is new and white. I've corrupted myself, believing that something would help me despite my desire to be independent. I already renounced my desire to be a hero two months ago. I'm tired of hoping my damn opinion will matter. I'm gonna make it matter. It's time for my lost dream to come true. I won't be a white knight anymore. I'm the black knight now and my goal is to become a warlord. See you on the battlefield space viking.

ah and the poster before him, i just want to inform you that in christianity at least, satan an lucifer are the same thing
hm also im not sure if all demon would be fallen angels. lilith for example doesn’t seem to have been a angel prior and she seems to be considered a demon (also im just referring to abrahamic religions)
im not sure if an angle would fall just for not being absolute good. it seems like there is a requirement of absolutely rejecting god (in the form of sin) to go to hell, and i would assume this goes for angels as well.
Yeah, I have this desire for power, so I research all possible ways, but they usually require something I know is a trap or some divinity that I don't have connections to.

Also there's one theory that angels are only capable of the sin of pride and it's the only way they can fall and become demons. Can't remember why, but it seemed possible. Not too much of a stretch, though questionable.

interesting, i’ve never heard that my self but it sounds possible razz  

neko-mata-01

Arcane_Ninja24

Fashionable Codger

4,600 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 1:14 pm
Dalcain
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain
Demons come and demons go. I'm still looking for a way to channel the power of angels through my MIGHTY BLADE!

angels are puss. razz

maybe you and Gamygin are correct, maybe angels and demons are both demons.
but, there are too many thing that don't add up for me to accept it as fact yet.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 2:25 pm
Ok....From my previous home I lived in I thought there was a Demon there but I thought they only Haunt People not Houses....Like I saw Shadows but no one was there. Every time I was near a Closet I felt a Chill and couldn't be near there........  

Mason Clark - BHFD

Dedicated Tycoon

6,975 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Signature Look 250

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:17 pm
neko-mata-01
Dalcain
neko-mata-01
Dalcain
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain

I remember now. It was because pride was considered a spiritual sin, but the others are physical sins and so angels are immune to physical sins. Something like that.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 03, 2011 9:29 pm
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain
Arcane_Ninja24
Dalcain

angels are puss. razz

maybe you and Gamygin are correct, maybe angels and demons are both demons.
but, there are too many thing that don't add up for me to accept it as fact yet.
You won't even believe Gamygin? XD

There is much of history that is hidden or lost. A good example would be the Dead Sea scrolls which speak of a War of the Sons of Light Against the Sons of Darkness

If that theory about angels being only affected by spiritual sin is true, then there are many demons are simply demons because they aligned themselves with the "king of pride" and thus were prideful themselves. However, as you said, it says in many doctrines that some are evil, some are good, and some are neutral. It says this same fact about djinn, the Islamic view on demons.

The secrets of the world can only be found when you search for them with an open mind and no criticism. All are great. All are powerful. All are mighty. The purpose each element has is for the spiraling power of the universe and all of existence itself. Constantly growing in size and reinforcing its core filled with values and ideas and beliefs that keep reality in sync and control. If order cannot be established by itself, the chaos theory shall take hold until order is made once and final.  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:20 am
Dalcain
neko-mata-01
Dalcain
neko-mata-01
Dalcain

I remember now. It was because pride was considered a spiritual sin, but the others are physical sins and so angels are immune to physical sins. Something like that.

well yeah, its really the only one that would make much sense (excluding wrath)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 04, 2011 8:35 am
neko-mata-01
Dalcain
neko-mata-01
Dalcain
neko-mata-01
Dalcain

well yeah, its really the only one that would make much sense (excluding wrath)
Yes it does, but it just didn't feel right since they didn't mention wrath. Last I checked, wrath didn't need you to be physical, just pissed. XD  

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150

Satans Dolly

Beloved Kitten

PostPosted: Sun Mar 25, 2012 7:19 pm
They will start to notice you if you notice them sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 26, 2012 10:15 pm
I3east 666
They will start to notice you if you notice them sweatdrop

Pretty much this, at least in my experience. I've never dealt with a demon myself, but someone I knew had a few come after him when he messed with their stuff. If you want to see one, start poking around.  

Gijett

Taigamma

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Tue Mar 27, 2012 7:43 pm
Poking around is a bad idea, but you must always remember what they say about messing with the otherworld.

Just as I have remembered, once you open the door, you can't just simply close it.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 9:57 am
why on earth do you want to provoke a demon?!!!
that bad stuff, should never mess with demons or anything as dark as demons(personal experience)
Have you ever watched a movie called Constantine, well there is a line in it
something along the line "Notice them, they notice you" basically acknowledge there existance and you will soon enough come in contact with one. Although i can not understand why you'd want to.

I use demon as a reletive term.  

Sweet Tooth Cyanide

Distinct Lunatic

5,750 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Streaker 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

josh of earth2

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 6:43 pm
gaia taught me that demon spirits are not to be messed with unless absolutely needed  
The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff