Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
pray the lord, your soul to keep

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 7:14 pm
anyway i was playing hardcore when i can play, since school started again, kind of the S.S.D.D from before, but anyway, when i was playing hardcore, what i see, is either one of two, or both if I'm lucky

A: team, killing, asshats
B:people, on, my, team, using, stopping, power

troll: team killing is fun
SeYeLaNcE: so is your mom

but anyway, what do guys think about the team killers, i mean this is stupid, one time i was sniping with a wa2k in strike, some guy literally jumps in front of me, as soon, like as soon as i pull the trigger, and i get an unfortunate colateral, but i killed one person on the other team before the stupid on my team got shot...but he stabbed me, i don't say knifed, that's not a word

but again, it's one of those trolls who think they're epic and think it was on purpose, if i unfortunately kill my teamate on purpose, then I'm an a** and will leave, they won't want me there...but another incident, which i accidentally killed a teamate, who was using a riot shield, there was someone he was trying to get, but he was missing and the guy was behind him, i tried to shoot the guy on the enemy team, miss and kill my buddy with the riot shield

now granted i think it's better than getting points to the other team, but still, imo  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:58 am
you know what, i wish i had a bat, coz i would break this game, although, as broken as it already is, it wouldn't matter, i mean jesus christ, those idiots at infinity ward fix everything that is not necessary, like lightweight, then they make stopping power do almost double damage, i kney i should;ve gotten final fantasy xiii, modern warfare 2 is broken  

pure seyelance

Moonlight Resonance

Greedy Capitalist

7,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:28 pm
Just to say it, Reach is a lot better. No Commando, no noob tubes and you can make your psych profile so you don't get stuck with A-holes insulting you every 5 seconds. If you don't like online then firefight was revamped greatly allowing you to set custom loadouts, (ex: swords/snipers when spawned), Custom enemies, (ex: all hunters) and infinite lives. The last one takes away the main point of firefight but damn in every aspect I find Reach better than MW2 game wise. (This is not i biased opinion of Halo over MW2, and if you don't like the halo series then its your loss)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 12:28 pm
I dont even play this game anymore. The only time i play it is when i want to pass time or if my friend wats me to play it  

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100

pure seyelance

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:00 pm
AdvanceEX
Just to say it, Reach is a lot better. No Commando, no noob tubes and you can make your psych profile so you don't get stuck with A-holes insulting you every 5 seconds. If you don't like online then firefight was revamped greatly allowing you to set custom loadouts, (ex: swords/snipers when spawned), Custom enemies, (ex: all hunters) and infinite lives. The last one takes away the main point of firefight but damn in every aspect I find Reach better than MW2 game wise. (This is not i biased opinion of Halo over MW2, and if you don't like the halo series then its your loss)

i agree, halo reach is better than this one, but i want to get black ops, decent fps games are hard to come by, but what i really wanted to buy, was either final fantasy xiii, devil may cry iv, or reach, i only have 4 games: forza 3, this broken a** game, brÜtal legend, and the force unleashed, i should play forza more though...  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games