Reply Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild
0.o kuroshitsuji 2 final episode... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

redtippedquill

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 1:00 pm
Yeah.... I know but what can you do about your dreams??? I wasn't a big fan of Lizzy either.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:08 pm
I am sticking to the Manga from now on I believe. It makes more sense. The second season of the anime just made me furiously annoyed. The ending just shocked me, and for a moment I didn't know what had happened until I realized "Uh...the Bocchan is a little demon spawn now" And if looks could kill, I think Ciel would have fallen dead in the carriage.lol Sebastian was very angry whee  

KuroSeb

Shikyo Tsuki
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:55 am
iButlerSebastian
YESEYSEYESSEYES, LONG COMMENT AND SPOILER TIME *imagine your room dark and colorful lights shining all over* 8D
Well, I for one actually loved the ending. Usually you don't get very good endings, but that was really good. Just like the first season, which ALSO had a good ending. Though, I don't think that was the last episode, because on Wikipedia said the 13th episode is on the 24th, which could be some crappo kid who wanted to piss us off and put 13 episodes. But then again, with the 12th episode's ending like that, there must be no episode 13. Thus making me EXTREMELY sad. I really hope there would be a 3rd season, but that's highly unlikely. And if there is one, it might just be like Ciel living his life as a demon, or Sebastian getting tired of working for Ciel, OR Ciel making a contract. WHO KNOWS! It can be endless possibilities to what the 3rd season could be. Like a possibility there might be no 3rd season. ;_;
Also, I'm glad Alois was done with. Iunno about you guys, but I didn't really like him. No reason why. But that last episode...I actually liked him. He wasn't all bipolar and that stuff. He was sort of like Ciel, so...I love him at the last episode. *LATE*
Now. It seriously sucks for Sebastian. For all he's been through, he never got a taste of Ciel's soul, nor will he EVER taste it. He is actually cursed forever, it sounds bad, but it's true. He didn't even look happy after he turned into a demon. I'm making conclusions here, but it could be that he is desperate for Ciel's soul, or he's sick of Ciel a bit. I have no idea. All these theories come to mind.
All these episodes leaded me to being way more mature. Yes, I actually take my anime REALLY serious. Even with Naruto, but I am NOT going there. But yes, I've been getting more mature every second I think about this anime. Ciel is like my imaginary rolemodel<3. That's actually pretty good since I'm only a year younger than him. 8D

(I had a dream Sebastian was my butler, but he wasn't too happy about that. Am I crazy? Answer plox.)

I agree with you entirely. I did get really sad at the ending of the first season and second season. It sent me into a bipolar depression. My boyfriend doesn't want me watching anime anymore if I do that. I watched Death Note too and had a similar reaction.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 4:06 am
Demon Ciel: I just effed you over big time.
Sebastian: ...f**k...
Demon Ciel: You're my butler for eternity now. Kiss me a**.
Sebastian: -wants to kill self- All those years....wasted...-is hungry-
Both Ciel and Sebastian jumps off the cliff with pretty flowers.  

Amethyste_Pierrot

Bashful Chomper

15,525 Points
  • Romantic Fortune Seeker 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
  • Devoted Fortune Seeker 400

Young_Lord_Ciel

Friendly Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:42 am
As far as theories go...I hope there is a season 3 since the manga is on going and I heard a rumor that there is and there will be some yaoi or shounen ai added to it similar to Kyo Kara Maoh!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:47 pm
iButlerSebastian
YESEYSEYESSEYES, LONG COMMENT AND SPOILER TIME *imagine your room dark and colorful lights shining all over* 8D
Well, I for one actually loved the ending. Usually you don't get very good endings, but that was really good. Just like the first season, which ALSO had a good ending.

I agree! I loved the ending!!! Though i feel bad for sebastian........
I think that it WAS a good choice to get rid of alois, i did NOT like him. The ending was great and i hope there is a 3rd season!!! dramallama biggrin mrgreen  

BlueLobsters

OG Capitalist

8,125 Points
  • Magical Gems 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
Yes My Lord - kuroshitsuji guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers