Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Study (Research)
Denesca's Get-Off-Your-a**-And-Practice Log

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Denesca

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:44 pm
I will be using this thread to document my practice sessions. Hopefully this will encourage me to practice more.

I'm thinking I'll probably write mostly about my energy work, but I might cover other topics as well -- I'm keeping this pretty open.

Others are welcome to comment or ask questions here.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 1:29 pm
Last night I woke up and decided to write down my dream, since I want to get in the habit. Then I decided that I should try doing some energy work before I went back to sleep, since I tend to fall asleep more quickly if I make an energy ball or two first.

What was interesting was how much easier it was more me to move energy through my body -- it was like most of my blockages were plumbed clean. I felt very relaxed because I had just left sleep, so I think that had something to do with it.

It's midday now, and my blockages seem to have returned since then. Will have to work on remedying that.  

Denesca

Invisible Shapeshifter

9,200 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Unbreakable Bond 150
  • Alchemy Level 1 100

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:28 pm
can you see the energy ball you make or feel it? i tried some excersizes once or twice and they seemed to not go as well as i would have liked XD  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:42 pm
Eccentric Kei
can you see the energy ball you make or feel it? i tried some excersizes once or twice and they seemed to not go as well as i would have liked XD

People most often feel the energy rather than see it in any physical way.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100

Ask Jappleack

Greedy Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 4:29 am
i wonder if people can see it if they have astral/spiritual sight working like if they can see spirits or auras and stuff.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:44 pm
Eccentric Kei
i wonder if people can see it if they have astral/spiritual sight working like if they can see spirits or auras and stuff.

If you have the senses sufficiently developed then I don't doubt that it can be seen. It's just that most beginners aren't going to see anything; they'll feel it first. That's what I've experienced, anyway.  

Obscurus

Otherworldly Foe

18,575 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Big Tipper 100
The Study (Research)

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items