Welcome to Gaia! ::

Just Us Girls

Back to Guilds

This is the place to Chat,Roleplay,Play Games, And just have fun 

Tags: gold, lottery, friends, movie, girls 

Reply The Main Floor
Boy Trouble!!!Please Help!!!S.O.S!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:22 pm
Ok there is this boy I have liked since the 3rd grade!!Can you guys help?!??! Please I love him he is SOO HAWT!!I am having boy trouble sosend me your advice!
P>S> I have sent every stinkin' chain mail I have ever got!and my crush hasn't asked my out!!Those things are soo fake!!!

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:41 pm
dus he like u  

coach AUTEM

Zenally

4,700 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:17 pm
Well, firstly, let me just say that is you only like him for his looks you really shouldn't fret so. But my guess is you have other reasons if you've liked him so long. Either way, think about why you like him so much, really think, because this is a critical decision.

Second, what sort of advances have you made? Have you been flirty, or have you avoided him like a radioactive plague? If you've only been neutral, like you would around anyone else, go a little further and flirt tiny bits. Nothing outrageous, but try making eye contact for just a second (not more than two seconds or it's weird!) give a small smile and look away with a content little grin. Maybe wave at him when you pass him in the hall. After a little bit of this, he may have gotten the hint if he's perceptive (but they usually aren't). If not, find out whether or not he does sports. If he does (the cute ones usually do wink ), show up at a game, but bring friends so your not being stalkerish. The next day, pass by his table at lunch and compliment him on how awesome he was in last nights game. He'll probably be happy a girl vouched for his awesomeness in front of his pals. After this make a point of saying hey on a regular basis. Be sure he calls you by your first name! He should get the hint by then. If he's dumb or unsure or shy, you gotta make a move. If he likes a certain type of music, find a concert (cheap tickets only, this is casual, find a singer or band that might not be famous) and buy two. Say 'you were going with a friend but she bailed and would he like to go with you?'.

This takes a while to build up some friendship, but it's generally bullet proof. Some last tidbits of advice:
- Always act relaxed and confident, like your talking to a friend, unless your approach is lovestuck and a little awkward which can work sometimes but don't count on it.
- If your religious, do NOT talk to him about how Jesus is gonna save yo soul blah blah or your views on highly controversial topics until your in a serious relationship. This can be a major turn off unless he goes to your church or you know for a fact he has the same views. Even then, tread carefully, this is paper thin ice your walking on!
- Do try to do things you both like together. Obviously, your not going to want to go mud wrestling and he's not going to want to go get mani-pedis. So find a common interest and work it! If you both like SCUBA diving, schedule a dive with him (if your already an item, hold his hand underwater and squeeze it when you see something cool! This works for snorkeling too, because not everyone dives.) Better yet, If you guys want a SCUBA certification, get it together and be dive partners! Go to dinner places you both like. If your sporty, try tennis doubles with him, unless he's really competitive and think you might do better than him because that might make him sad.
- Be yourself, but don't be a total freak around him, at least in public. But still, don't completely change yourself either, because no boy is worth losing your identity or personality for. No exceptions!

Wow, that was long, but i hope it helped! Toodles!  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:28 am
Zenally
Well, firstly, let me just say that is you only like him for his looks you really shouldn't fret so. But my guess is you have other reasons if you've liked him so long. Either way, think about why you like him so much, really think, because this is a critical decision.

Second, what sort of advances have you made? Have you been flirty, or have you avoided him like a radioactive plague? If you've only been neutral, like you would around anyone else, go a little further and flirt tiny bits. Nothing outrageous, but try making eye contact for just a second (not more than two seconds or it's weird!) give a small smile and look away with a content little grin. Maybe wave at him when you pass him in the hall. After a little bit of this, he may have gotten the hint if he's perceptive (but they usually aren't). If not, find out whether or not he does sports. If he does (the cute ones usually do wink ), show up at a game, but bring friends so your not being stalkerish. The next day, pass by his table at lunch and compliment him on how awesome he was in last nights game. He'll probably be happy a girl vouched for his awesomeness in front of his pals. After this make a point of saying hey on a regular basis. Be sure he calls you by your first name! He should get the hint by then. If he's dumb or unsure or shy, you gotta make a move. If he likes a certain type of music, find a concert (cheap tickets only, this is casual, find a singer or band that might not be famous) and buy two. Say 'you were going with a friend but she bailed and would he like to go with you?'.

This takes a while to build up some friendship, but it's generally bullet proof. Some last tidbits of advice:
- Always act relaxed and confident, like your talking to a friend, unless your approach is lovestuck and a little awkward which can work sometimes but don't count on it.
- If your religious, do NOT talk to him about how Jesus is gonna save yo soul blah blah or your views on highly controversial topics until your in a serious relationship. This can be a major turn off unless he goes to your church or you know for a fact he has the same views. Even then, tread carefully, this is paper thin ice your walking on!
- Do try to do things you both like together. Obviously, your not going to want to go mud wrestling and he's not going to want to go get mani-pedis. So find a common interest and work it! If you both like SCUBA diving, schedule a dive with him (if your already an item, hold his hand underwater and squeeze it when you see something cool! This works for snorkeling too, because not everyone dives.) Better yet, If you guys want a SCUBA certification, get it together and be dive partners! Go to dinner places you both like. If your sporty, try tennis doubles with him, unless he's really competitive and think you might do better than him because that might make him sad.
- Be yourself, but don't be a total freak around him, at least in public. But still, don't completely change yourself either, because no boy is worth losing your identity or personality for. No exceptions!

Wow, that was long, but i hope it helped! Toodles!

Thanks and I only like guys who are sweet and good at sports!
Umm I have liked him since the 3rd grade!Not because he is cute cause he is really sweet.The problem is IDK if he likes me..I think just as a friend..but he asks me for pencils and stuff(I think he likes one of the popular girls crying ) So I find it hard to talk to him!I am really bad at sports!!LOL I am one of those some-what hot not noticeable prissy girls)I smile alot and make eye contact(but not like I am stakerish just like a light fiends smile and gaze.I am really shy,not for everyone just around him!
He not all that popular but his besstie is very popular.I don't think they play games at school.Plus I think if I compliment him I might be to forward.Sadly I think he only smiles at me in a friendly way.Sadly we aren't an item yet!!But thanks for the help I will try little things untill i am ready!  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 10:29 am
Coach AUTEM
dus he like u

I guess as a friend I give him friendly light smiles and look at him from a far..but nothindg to forward..sadly.I guess he kind of likes me in the smallest ways..I think he likes Dana or Zoe(popular girl from my school)  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 7:21 pm
tell him how you feel, if you don't your going to lode him to the popular girl from my school.  

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Cinnamon Toaast
Crew

5,050 Points
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2010 6:50 pm
I agree with the person above me, tell him about how you feel. Otherwise, nothing will change.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 8:26 pm
I don't know...I am only in the 6th grade and you guys are probably like (13-20)years old..SO it is hard to tell some one you like how yuou feel!!I am trying to wait for the right moment..  

eskimo kissses

Tipsy Conversationalist

sun kuran7

5,550 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 10:29 am
StrawberryFlavoredBonbons
I don't know...I am only in the 6th grade and you guys are probably like (13-20)years old..SO it is hard to tell some one you like how yuou feel!!I am trying to wait for the right moment..

but if you keep waiting , you'll lose him. You have to believe in yourself.  
The Main Floor

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games