View Results

Jade the Starwolf

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:23 pm
Things seem to be rather dead, so I thought I would try to kick some life back into this area of the guild. This is my little contribution to the guild <3

Table of Contents
:Welcome: <== You are here
:Concept & Application Form:
:Rules:
razz rofiles:
:Reserved:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Welcome to

Milborrow Manor

Formerly residence to the Lady Elaine Milborrow, whose family had lived in this castle for generations, she lived a full long life and passed away recently with no named heir to the estate.

While cleaning out the ages of accumulated clutter, they happened upon a parchment bearing the names of old families who were associated with the Milborrows. With some research from the legal group in charge of dividing the Lady's assests to the nearest viable heir, they found that she had no blood relatives to pass it on to. As a stroke of genius, the team came to a fair and generous way to divide the manor up between those that the old parchment said were worthy.

In a civil contest of manners and intelligence and possible espionage: Living There.

The Castle
~Castle Entrance~
✉Level 1✉ * ✉Level 2✉ * ✉Level 3✉

Residents

Rooms start from largest to smallest and go from 3rd floor down.
Large Rooms
Room 1:
Room 2:
Room 3:
Room 4:

Normal Rooms
Room 5:
Room 6:
Room 7:
Room 8:
Room 9:

Guest Rooms:
[Will enter guest rooms as needed]

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:49 pm
Table of Contents
:Welcome:
:Concept & Application Form: <== You are here
razz rofiles:

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Dear ______,
I regret to inform you that Lady Elaine Milborrow has recently passed on. The lady has expressed her thoughts in her last will and testament:

I, Elaine Milborrow, being of sound and disposing mind and memory, do hereby make and publish this my Last Will and Testament, in order, as justly as may be, to distribute my interests in the world among succeeding men.

That part of my interests which is known in law and recognized in the sheep-bound volumes as my property, being inconsiderable and of no account, I make no disposition of in this, my Will. My right to live, being but a life estate, is not at my disposal, but, these things excepted, all else in the world I now proceed to devise and bequeath.

To my long lost friends and compatriarts, I leave you my estate with all servants having been paid in full for the length of their days. The grounds are well kept, and my current butler has good managing skills on his shoulders. Please treat them all with kindness as they have served me faithfully through my failing age.

I leave 1,000,000 dollars in a trust fund and 500,000 dollars in a bank account, to the heir my lawyers will figure out for me. As most of you know, I never wed and so as of the occasion that this will is read, there will be no more Milborrows in the world.

I wish you the best of days and hope to see you when you join me in heaven,

Elaine Lady of Milborrow Castle

In fairness you have been invited to take residence in Milborrow Manor. You may wish to be known as the late Lady's heir, that comes with all the perks, if you can prove that you are ready to hold it.

If you wish to reside in the castle, please RSVP with the following information:

Guardian: (Username)
Name: (Vocaloid/Utau/OC)
Considerations: (Anything you want to add, bios or likes/dislikes if you wish)
ID: (picture)

Thank you for your time and best wishes from,
Dr. Montgomery S.J. Esq.

Jade the Starwolf

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

Jade the Starwolf

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:02 pm
Table of Contents
:Rules: <== You are here
razz rofiles:

Rules

1. Obey Gaia TOS
2. Post your 'RSVP's in the thread before you roleplay.
3. Be as literate as possible please. I'm not going to snap if you use *sigh* or ~sigh~ but I really prefer that everyone use good old english skills.
4. Use 3rd person, it keeps your posts consistant and makes things less confusing for all.
5. Violence and Romance are fine, but DO NOT cross the line between pg13 and T. This is Gaia, little kids will read this eventually. Timeskip or PM as neccissary.
6. I reserve the right to update these rules as needed without announcement. I doubt I will need to envoke this rule though.
7. Be respectful of the players, don't take something their character does personally, that's just silly. On that same thought, you are not allowed to kill other characters without their player's permission.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 11:20 pm
Table of Contents
razz rofiles: <== You are here

Ladies and Gents of Milborrow Manor

Jade Hyoukai
Guardian: Jade Hyoukai
Name: Melody Harmon (OC)
Considerations: A loyal servant of the Manor, Melody has always loved singing and idolized those who could sing well. Her voice is soft and harmonizes well, but she is very shy and cannot always control it.
Her talents lie in homemaking, whether it's cooking food or repairing clothes, she is good with her hands. She also has a talent for dancing, though she is normally too shy to display that particular ability.
She dresses in a multitude of different looks, though normally she always hides her right eye somehow, normally behind her vibrant glowstick green bangs. Her eyes are a soft grey. She has very pale skin and her body is pretty lean.

ID: [] [] []
Please don't steal my art, I drew those myself. Thank you.

Jade the Starwolf

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100

Jade the Starwolf

Shy Shapeshifter

9,400 Points
  • Loiterer 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Friendly 100