Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
Prestige in Black Ops?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:46 pm
Most of you might have prestiged in MW2 and had fun starting over or something like that but are you gonna prestige in Black Ops or not? I don't think I am because I went up to 1st prestige in MW2 and didn't bother going prestige again. Why? Well I had ACR Extended mags and Scar on Red Tiger. And mostly everything else on Blue Tiger. It was fun but I didn't think it was fun starting over again. So what is YOUR take on going prestige in Black Ops?  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 20, 2010 7:50 pm
I will prestige but not right away. I will get up to level 50 (In black ops 50 is the highest level) for each prestige and then I will take a break from prestiging for a couple weeks  

Viktor Richtofen

O.G. Raider

10,650 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Conversationalist 100

Helios-The-One-Light

PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 6:10 am
Really i just dont prestige at all i mean really? One extra class spot or fully upgraded weapons with Fall camo? i mean really which one would you pick?  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 21, 2010 7:47 pm
Godofdork
Really i just dont prestige at all i mean really? One extra class spot or fully upgraded weapons with Fall camo? i mean really which one would you pick?

Dude I just wanna have the weapons get to know how to use em'. And get some attachments for them. I might get bored of it then I may prestige but like Chief said not right away. And I wanna get titles, emblems, etc. And really I can live without another class slot. You probably might be thinking " Yeah sure..." no really I can I barely change my classes much.  

Ocelot913

Kid Renegade
Vice Captain

O.G. Sex Symbol

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 3:53 pm
Juat gonnA PRESTIGE ONCE
jUST WANT THE TITLES..  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 4:06 pm
is black ops out in stores?  

Ichigo Kurosaki711

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Wed Sep 22, 2010 5:20 pm
Ichigo Kurosaki711

Yeah I got the Prestige Edition like omg I got the RC car and a bunch of other stuff it's sooo cool you should get it right now! -_-  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:23 pm
Its only got 50 levels, and from what I hear, five prestiges. So I'm going to Prestige as soon as I hit 50 so I can stop once I've hit level 50 fifth Prestige.  

Quanta Desann

2,000 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 5:50 am
Ichigo Kurosaki711
...............................noob  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 6:28 am
Quanta Desann
Its only got 50 levels, and from what I hear, five prestiges. So I'm going to Prestige as soon as I hit 50 so I can stop once I've hit level 50 fifth Prestige.

Damn well going prestige might be easy but not quite sure yet. Up to rank 50 that's like CoD4 except it's 55 there. Should be easy until I get a higher rank. Then it'll be tough I guess.  

Ocelot913

sharkmanx2 generated a random number between 7 and 15 ... 14!

sharkmanx2

6,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Market Browser 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 am
it depends on what will the give you i only prestige d for the intervention emblem and the intervention title but then i liked prestige n and i liket it so if they give me cool stuff then i will do it like if they give you money for that (if you go to youtube.com theres interviews, there will be a different lobby from the normal mult. that you get money so you can buy stuff , yes! you can customize you character in that lobby you get money and you can buy guilly suits, buy stuff for your gun, ect. so yea i guess i will prestige.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 26, 2010 7:25 am
i think the leveling may be more like mw2 rather then waw because on the multiplayer videos the got like 100xp per kill rather than the waw 10xp perkill  

Maikeru Yorudan

7,050 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Mark Twain 100

Pandemonium Warden

5,150 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 3:19 pm

5 prestiges?
at least 14 have been confirmed.
Anyways, I'm gonna pump them out.
No stopping until I hit the max.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 6:02 pm
what i heard is that there are more than 14 prestiges due to gold camo rumors...... and oh darn cant find the picture any way the picture sayed for gold camo prestige level 14. might be 1st prestige and actually level 14 or we might have to prestige 14 times for it guys  

Dylmoo Kurosaki

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff