Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hunting Forest ( For Vampires) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:49 pm
She shrugged "Well at least now I have someone here."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:04 pm
Desmond nodded slightly. "What say we go get something to eat?" He suggested, really starting to get creeped out from the feeling that they were being watched.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:08 pm
"Sure. My car is in the parking lot.... but I don't know where that is..." She said  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:11 pm
Desmond frowned slightly. 'Damn I hate cars... Oh well.' he thought. "I think I can take us there. This'll probably feel weird." He said, offering his hand again. When she took it, they'd sink into the shadows, taking them back to her car.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:19 pm
Rose felt like her insides had fallen out of her body and slammed back into her again and she had to lean against Desmond because she was so dizzy

"Mine's the silver bug." She said shaking the dizzy-ness from her head and reaching into her pocket "Where do you want to go?"  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:30 pm
Desmond helped her keep her footing. "You okay?" He asked, being sure she wasn't going to fall. When she said which car was hers, he helped her walk over to her car, he seemed to get a bit nervous when he got closer to the car. It wasn't that odd if she knew what he was. He was dead, and he died in a car accident. "I hear there's a diner not too far away." He suggested.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:32 pm
"Ok, sounds... uh." Nausea overcome her "I'm sorry, do you mind driving? I'm oddly dizzy."  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:38 pm
Desmond cringed, but he hid it quickly, trying to keep her from seeing it. "No, of course not." He said, leading her to the passenger's side, mostly stalling for time.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 8:40 pm
(meet ya at the diner wink )  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 13 14 15 16

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff