Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Character Profiles
Unfortunate Vacation Profiles

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lost Horizons

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:18 pm
Profiles for The Unforunate Vacation.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:23 pm
Username: BonBonRawr
Name: Aimi Mori [pronounced eye-me, sounds like Amy]
Appearance (Anime Picture): Aimi
-Spending time with close ones
-Music

Dislikes:
-Being in tight spaces
-Most girl things [Skirts, pink (Some bright colors)]
-Friends getting hurt

About: My life changed when I was about five. I met the person who was able to open me up in some ways that most couldn't and saw me for what I was. I was there when his father has permanently banned him from his own home and left him abandoned outside. It tore me up inside to see him get treated like that.. but I swore from then on I'd be by him always. I ended up loving him years after we had met. I know I can be myself around him and the rest of the group of friends I have also known since I first started school. We joke around and such.. It's all about having fun and getting to have fun things happen so we can remember if we ever do part. Along with my life story, it isn't any better then his. Although he got kicked out, my mom left us because I was the ungrateful child she never wanted. So we're both in the loss on that.. But he understands me. I am sometimes called "Ai" because I'm such a lovely person around people. I am also trained in self defence, and sometimes use it since I am highly shy around people I am not familiar with and think are trying to hurt me when they are only being nice. Along with that, I am a single child with my father and am often alone since he works hard. With the trip coming up, I'll be able to remember it for sure.. and possibly tell Minoru that I truely love him.~

Playing as: [mark the boxes]
Girl who was confessing: [x]  

Lost Horizons

Lost Horizons

PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 7:42 pm
Username:temarirules
Name: Alice Ray Johnson
Appearance (Anime Picture): Alice
- music
-animals

Dislikes:
- weirdos
- perverts
-know it alls

About:Alice is a quiet girl around people she doesn't know but around her friends she is talkative and sometimes forgets to shut up, she is very playful as well. Alice is the shortest of the group so people see her as the "baby". She doesn't seem mind though, she kinda likes it, but she has her moments where she acts her age and can get very serious. Now that her and her friends are going on this awesome vacation, Alice is really excited that she gets to go.

A regular Teenager from the group: [ ]
Kidnapper: [ ]
Girl who gets kidnapped: [X]
Guy who was confessing his love: [ ]  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 23, 2010 8:59 pm
Username: strawberry pocky---x
Name: Jaime 아름다운 마음 Kim
Appearance (Anime Picture): Image
- Traveling
- Singing

Dislikes:
- Bugs
- Racist People
- Fakes, Jockers, & ' un-unique ' people

About: I grew up in the Country. & Because I grew up in the Country, I like to do a lot of traveling into the cities. I'm used to moving around place to place, because as a child I never got to stay in a house for more than 2 months. I always had to keep making friends. & no, I never kept in touch with friends from the past because " Facebook " was for adults. My Parents fought daily, & sometimes it wasn't just verbally - if you know what I mean. They separated when I was only 7 years - young. I started smoking when I was 15 because I got peer pressured into it at a party. I've been doing it ever since. My friends are all I got, because now- I just live with my big brother Alex who is only 20. Yes, I've been through racism before & exclusion & I'm absolutely SICK of it. So whenever I see someone being picked on because this ' thing ' called racism, I stand up. But that gets me into a bad place. I kind of sort of fell in love with this guy a lot. I've liked him ever since I met him. It was just something about him. But he has always loved someone else, who is much prettier than me, much smarter than me, & more athletic than me. But who knows where we'll end up. We'll just have to see.

A regular Teenager from the group: [ √ ]
Kidnapper: [ ]
Girl who gets kidnapped: [Reserved]
Guy who was confessing his love: [ ]  

Lost Horizons

Character Profiles

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items