Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Back to Guilds

Help, tips, and conversations on CoD:MW2. 

Tags: call of duty, modern warfare, cod mw2, xbox, playstation 

Reply The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild
gun creation

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

warriorman741

Hilarious Capitalist

4,100 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 5:36 pm
just think of some gun you would want to make even if it dosen't work. you could also combine 2 other guns toghether and also name your gun creation. mine would be a bolt action shot gun and i would call it BAS-192.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:04 pm
I had an idea not for CoD but for Halo. IT was a human weapon, but has some properties of Covenant tech. It's called the Electro-Sniper Rifle. It fired .50 Cal. rounds, a clip of about 10 shots. THe clip is surrounded by a huge electro-magnet, which spins, charging the bullets with magnetic energy as you walk around. It only spins once the clip is turned into place. Yes, the clips are heavy as hell. just an idea i had from a long time ago
<-<;; theres more but i dont want to bore yu all with the details  

-Deadman- Snow Owl

Ocelot913

PostPosted: Fri Sep 24, 2010 8:27 pm
I got a couple not a lot of details though. (Except on last one lol xD )

C-14 Gauss Impaler Rifle: Full auto gun. Effective medium to long range. A bayonet is equipped for close encounters.

Commando Sniper Rifle: One shot burst gun. Effective at long distances. Holds 5 bullets. Equipped with a thermal scope and silencer.

141 Pistol: A one shot pistol. Effective at close range. Holds 6 bullets in each mag. BONUS (replaces grenade slot) T-19 Plasma Grenade. Medium blast radius 1 grenade only.

The Meditator: Trigger shot grenade launcher. User puts launcher onto hand (Like a glove). Hard to aim. Meant for real veterans. 3 grenades for The Meditator.

Spectre Ops Rifle: A difficult rifle to handle meant for experienced players. Fully auto or 3 shot burst gun. Slows down your sprint. (Marathon pro has no effect) Holds 12 shots in each mag. 2 magazines are at your disposal. A scope can be fitted onto the rifle, but in return -7 bullets. Bayonet fully equipped.

A lot that I came up with lol some were from my favorite game too. mrgreen  
The Official Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 Guild

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff