Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Data Towers ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ByakoAssailant

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 9:48 am
"beautiful baby simply beautiful! fabulous!"
a middle aged man in a fold up chair exclaimed as people moved around the room setting up props and cameras  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 11:45 am
cossi walks into the building with a collection of her materials and tools in tow
"this will be grand"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 2:07 pm
"If you say so, Miss Cossi. I'm expecting a bunch of half-fat landlubbers meself."
A short man strode in behind Cossi, his wooden leg clattering on the floor.
"The Bunny Pirates just arggggggggghn't what they used to be."  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:25 pm
cossi opened a trunk filled with micelanious bits and began counting em up
"your just a bit sour like and salty im sure these new ones will be fine"
cossi said as she closed her chest and caleld for some of the film crew to carry it away  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Faulty Ambition

Beloved Smoker

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:31 pm
"They're always just 'fine'! Argh. I wanna see someone spectacular like we used to!" The man with the peg leg scratched his chin regretfully. "And I'm sure you remember the auditions in Cincinnati. No one there had anything like the Byako spirit! They all tried to sing at us!"  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 6:45 pm
"thats because you went to the wrong studio and ended up judging a singing contest"
cossi walked int othe dressing room and came out againa few minutes later dressed as a fierce piraty lass who looked ultra fashionable with clip on earings with little skulls and crossbones  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

HasmatX

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 12:45 am
Hasmat arived at data towers and looked for a oversized monkey.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 01, 2009 7:56 pm
as Hasmat wanders around trying to locate a monkey, he passes an elderly janitor who seems to be watching him out of the corner of his eye  

SleepingBlade

5,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Gaian 50

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 11:28 am
(post edited)  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 13, 2009 4:44 pm
Earlier that day, a young woman had thrown open the dusty, cobwebbed doors of the Data Towers. The place smelled stale, as if it had been closed up for months... which it had been. Two tiny bursts of activity in the last fourteenth months, both small and unobtrusive. The woman prowled through the Tower's length, breadth and depths, leaving with only a lingering sigh and many disturbed dust-bunnies.
Not long later, a handful of Clockwork Kentons arrived and changed the name on the Mailbox and shared their treats with the dust-bunnies before they, too, left.
The sign on the Mailbox then read, in tidy, official letters 'DINER, at Data Towers.'  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

yutsune

3,250 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Dec 05, 2009 3:03 pm
Lunaru couldnt help be pulled in to the towers glorious shadow. Such a technological feat seemed great to him. Lunaru quickly noticed something not right. He looked over to his left to see "DINER, at Data Towers" on the mailbox. Lunaru smiled. Ill fix this... he thought. He lifted a large chunk of earth from the ground and dropped it on the mailbox, crushing it. He smiled in satisfaction as he entered the tower.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 10:50 pm
Lunaru entered the Tower.
The Tower let him, just as it had allowed a small creature to tape a paper sign to it. The Tower provided light--turning its lamps on, their pattern disparate, bright in a curve, flickering above.
The Tower would even let him venture deep into its core...
It would be interesting to see what else the Tower would allow... and what would happen when the man finished trespassing on their wonderland.
Somewhere deep within, there was a giggle that rose to a manic high before subsiding into the shadowy nothing from whence it came...

As the doors shkk'd shut behind him, the paper sign he had sought to obliterate through blunt force over logic fluttered and landed on the door mat. It rippled in the breeze, but held fast to the textured ground. Perhaps because little spikes anchored it down...  

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 15, 2009 11:40 pm
From out of nowhere a small fellow approaches the tower. Of all things he appeared to be a rabbit dressed like some sort of bureaucrat. Aproaching the front door, the rabbit checks his pocket watch.
Then, looking around nervously he installs a new mail box that deposited mail inside of the lobby.
Once he was done, the rabbit climbed into the mailbox.
And disappeared.

To a casual observer the mailbox looked just like a rabbit hole set into the wall. Closer inspection, one would notice a poem written on it.

Foolish foolish alice she went into the rabbit hole.
Did she ever realize the fate that would follow?
Those who were sane will soon regret
As their logic becomes broken and bent.

If you follow the rabbit you might not be bright.
But whatever you do Don't lose your sight.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 22, 2009 1:48 am
They were on the roof of Data Towers. Three of Zero's brethren had brought him there. While Big Zero was tied up on the ground behind data towers, Zero was tied to a steel chair near the edge of the roof. Then, Big 3 said:

" WE HAVE A PROPOSITION FOR YOU, ZERO. IF YOU JOIN US IN DESTROYING THE HUMAN RACE, YOU WILL BE SPARED. IF YOU DO NOT, WE WILL PUSH YOU OFF THE ROOF."

" Is That A Trick Question? I'd Rather Fall To My Inevitable Death Than Work With The Psycho Trio. So Go Ahead, Push Me. "

" Don't Say We Didn't Warn You. You Lived A Good Life, Brother. "

And then Zero fell.

"He's Dead. I Know He Is. If I Could Just Bust Outta These Ropes.....Aha! There We Go!"

Big Zero sliced through the ropes with his titanium claws and gazed up at the roof of Data Towers, the site of his best friends death. His only friend. Now, he was alone in the world. The only thing he could do was get revenge. So many areas of the city they had never explored: Kabina, Data Towers, Port Dark Water, The Little Necropolis and many more locations. There might be great events and festivals in the future, that Zero would never see.

" May As Well Look For His Body, Don't Want To Leave Him Just Laid Down On The Dirt Like That. Wonder Where I Can Find A Cemetery..."

((To, Well, Im Not Sure, Wherever I Can Find A Cemetery))  

subibi

O.G. Gaian

6,675 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers