Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Kingdoms of Love (one on one again, sit back and enjoy) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:26 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

Belle's mood brightens. "I want to go!" She said, sitting on her knees. "I've always loved the art of war." Belle looks like a child as she sits on her knees.

Would it be okay? Would it be okay if I took your breath away?  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:46 pm
"You've got to dress first or you will get the others to stare," Kain says with a smile but he wasn't facing her.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Nov 07, 2010 5:23 pm
User Image

I've never seen a smile that can light the room like yours...It's simply radiant, I feel more witheveryday that goes by

"I'll watch from afar, upon a tree." She said, pointing at the big tree at the training grounds. Belle looked back at Kain and gave me a big, sweet smile. "I won't be seen."

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:07 am
"Ok my lady," Kain says with a soft smile.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:08 am
User Image

"Great." Belle began to head for the window and looked back when she reached the ledge. "I'll meet you there?" She asked.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:30 am
"Yes my lady," Kain says with a smile and leaves for the training grounds.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:42 am
User Image

Belle jumped out and went down the tree. Rushing towards the training ground so she won't be seen, she reached the perfect tree to watch them train. She climbed it at first, but realized she can levitate.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 08, 2010 8:17 am
Kain came out to the training feild and all the men line up. "Report Sir Edward," Kain says looking at Edward. Edward told Kain what happen last night and what they found this morning. Kain frowns at this news, he might have to leave soon. No one could kn  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Jan 08, 2011 10:33 am
User Image

Belle sat on a branch and smiled, watching her soldiers. However, she saw Edward talking to Kain. Kain didn't seem happy at all. Maybe he told him about last night. She thought.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 11:41 am
"That will be all Sir Edward," Kain says and turns to face the other men.
"There is o e other thing you should know Kain. That the king wants to speak to you tonight during the ball for Lady Bella," Edward says.
Kain sighs, this wasn't going to be his day today.
"Thank you for telling me now for today's training. We'll be working on fighting off three enemies at one time. I will start. You three attack me," Kain says and points to the three who were talking while he was speaking.
They jump and look at each other before speading out to corner Kain and get him from all sides but Kain was ready for this move and easy knock them all on their butts with a spin of his body and blade defecting their blades and bodies back with ease.
"You three just won yourselves a free trip to cleaning up the toilets!" Kain says with a grin.
They groan wishing that they hadn't been caught.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 8:07 am
User Image

Watching the short training session, Belle giggled. Poor guards. Kain's too well trained for them. She thought, swinging her feet. Belle wanted to go down, but she wasn't fully dressed. Standing on the branch, she clapped her hands together and closed her eyes, beginning to murmur words. Her clothes changed with beams of light swirling around her.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:26 pm
Kain heard the clapping as did the other guards who started looking around.
Kain sighs, now to get ready for this ball and then the talk with the king himself.  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:45 pm
User Image

Belle flew to Kain with a small smile. "That was nice training all." She said, looking at everyone. "Little did most of your know, I was watching from afar." Belle looked and pointed in the direction of where she was.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2011 6:11 pm
Kain smiles a little at Bella's words about their training today.
"You are all dismissed as I speak with Lady Bella," Kain says looking at the men shrapy.

Edward nods, "oh we have to be careful of a dog around here. It got into the walls and we kenneled it but it's gone. We have no clue were it went," Edward says and hurries off.

Kain groans out loud. Great he had to worry about being found out and he hoped that he could get out of here soon enough. Move some where else so that no one would find out what he was. He brushs his hair out of his eyes, "so Lady Bella. Are you enjoying your time outside?"  

Kain-9
Captain

Friendly Werewolf

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out